Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Its nerfed. /20202020

Depends on the context of use.

You are more likely to kill an enemy on the first cast of Frost Cloud, but since its DPS is down it is weaker on bosses and less applicable to go mob to mob.

The first part is significant towards the expectation of killing something within a certain window of time (like killing an enemy before the CC wears off).

Burst vs DPS is a pretty age old concept.

So looking at it nothing changes with lvl…
Does this mean it is now another form of exo that debuff(holy bleeds) enemies?
My mind can’t comprehend!

Bless is nerfed.
Aspersion physical defense part is nerfed(majorly)
Exo is buffed.

The damage increase is lower than a single freezing sphere. Elementalist is “Nerfed” with this and this will lower elementalists earth tower viability by a lot. Elementalist is a class full of burst already, hamaya is now better than frost cloud.

“Depends on the context of use”.
/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If I’m not mistaken formula’s for all those Add damage buffs changed.
Enchant Fire:

value = 30 + (([Skill Level] - 1) × 5) + (([Skill Level] / 5) × ((([Character Int + [Character SPR]) × 0.6) ^ 0.9))

Enchant Lightning: value = 160 + (([Skill Level] - 1) × 60) + (([Skill Level] / 5) × ((([Character INT] + [Character SPR]) × 0.8) ^ 0.9))

Blessing:
value = 55 + (([Skill Level] - 1) × 25) + (([Skill Level] / 5) × ([Character SPR] ^ 0.9))

Sacrament: value =(10 + ([Skill Level] × 2)) + [Character SPR]
(For Holy attack).

Same deal with Swells?
Swell Brain scales with SPR, I don’t recall that:

Bonus Magic Attack = 60 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 10 + ([Skill Level]/3) × ([Character SPR] × 0.7)^0.9

Swell Left:
value = 70 + ([Skill Level] - 1) × 12 + ([Skill Level]/5) × (([Character Int] + [Character SPR])×0.6)^0.9

Swell Right:
value = 45 + ([Skill Level] - 1)×10 + ([Skill Level]/5) × (([Character Int] + [Character spr])×0.6)^0.9

Gung-Ho
value = 10 + (([Skill Level] - 1) × 2) + (([Skill Level] / 5) × (([Character str] × 0.5) ^ 0.8)

1 Like

Yeah, EF and EL no longer scale with MATK, but INT and SPR instead. Should be a considerable nerf, but still a damn lot better than current live version.

I need to get a rank reset today to test those again tho.

Oh wow they made the enchantments scale the same for SPR builds and INT builds which I think is a really nice move from them.

Now that it’s weapons and not the skills themselves that gives most of the damage, does this mean that Venier is pointless?

Because of Swell Brains SPR scaling.
Full SPR won’t be too shabby either

Kind of interesting since now there’s real SPR play in the Wizard class between Sorc/Necro SPR builds and the inclusion of Thauma, Pyro and Enchanter to the mix.

Miko nerfed!! yes!!!

Venier attack has changed to match one handed weapons on the same level. Its not thaat low anymore, but they implemented 290-315 rapiers as well.

Yeah, now Gohei can only deal a measly 10000% on a single target in half a minute worth of cd.

Meanwhile Zaibas got an astounding buff to 82%, so it can deal amazing 3116% at the same duration.

b=b=b-b-b-b–bbut my sorc will need to full SPR…

Does that mean that Venier are still a good weapon to use up untill you can get the lvl 290/315 rapiers?

Just need to know how much silver i should spend on mine right now.

if u go to full summoner its ok but for hybrid like pyro sorc spr/int will be better

Well i think that should be perfectly fine.
Venier´s dmg get adjusted properly and all in all it will be a great weapon.

Dont forget that Veniers main feature was the huge Holy Prop Atk, that was the reason it had so low Base dmg.

After the change Venier will have hihger Base Dmg and still the Holy prop Atk, making it a weapon, which probably outshines everything else on that lvl range (Manamana will be the same)

Also dont forget, that the new rapiers are Practonium weapons.
The orange one seems to need Kugheri Lyoni Horns, so u´ll be stuck with Venier quiet a long time.

Also +2 on Fencer Skills is very important, u can snapshot Epee Garde and switch to another rapier -> Even when u have a orange weapon later on, this will still make Venier a very good weapon.

-> Dont forget to keep in mind that we probably need Green Gems later on!

1 Like

Thanks alot! That what exactly what i wanted to know.
I might just use lvl 6 yellow gems for it now, and replace them with lvl 7 green gems later.

O_O they really did it? full tilt.

Exorcise has duration fixed so Is it still has number of mobs to step on depend on level?

I want to create memes for the new update but I’m really hurt. 0 CD spam speedstar dream is RIP :frowning:

On the bright side of things, corsair is receiving some <3 lul.