Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

33% physical, 19% per stack. 15 stacks.

source? because translating the skill gives 33% physical damage, 19% physical damage recieved

Straight from IMC:

Buff skills that increase your attack/defense by a fixed number, like Blessing or Aspersion, will also change to a +% calculation. In doing so, single-hit skills, which got little effect from fixed-number buffs compared to multi-hit skills, can now get a better payoff from buff skills. However, we’re keeping fixed-number calculations for property skills where the attack value is influenced by item options and other sources, meaning the use of single- and multi-hit skills can change according to the enemy’s defense.

So essentially unless you are min-maxing like a pro, and running with a Chaplain, multi hit vs fake multi shouldnt matter.

1 Like

This.
I actually was worried for this RIP SPR meme’s going around. But with new formula of SPR blessing and sacrament, I can still see going high SPR for a full support is looks viable and with a correct equipment, and working around, I can do more theorycraft how to support and dps at same time. YAY :laughing:.

Although, it seems like it became harder to distribute if we are to take chaplain…

managed to get into kTest.

even tho spiral arrow is a fake multi hit, i can confirm it STILL works as a 288*6 multi hit. im not doing 1788 damage total, every single hit is doing an average of my min/max matk * 2.88

stats

1 Like

are you using this installation guide to play ktest?

i want to try too

So, phada is pretty trash now right? Gives way too little physical damage, critical damage got nerfed by both critical rate absence and overall physical attack increase on weapons.

Though I hate to say it as I loved just maxing sacrament, you can just one point sacrament since it scales with SPR now. It has no bonus level modifiers (that we know of). The difference in damage of level 1 sacrament and 10 sacrament is negligible. Only a 28 point difference, even with last rites and its scaling into later on the levels are meh.

With the new meta of never getting enemies to hit 1’s on you, other forms of mitigation and healing is better.

I am saying this as a fellow Chaplain main. Chap is gonna be so much better! All hail the SPR!

2 Likes

Exactly. I did read spreadsheet posted from Cleodora which is awesome and very helpful and I arrived to that conclusion :yum:

It’s at least 50 less than that (she had full leather on video) according this new information:

The other video shows 85 CR at 170, it should be around 1 point every two levels.
@Sensate

1 Like

I wonder what will be the meta farmer aside fro pyrothaulinker in the future? hmmm

According to this:

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/604103

Phada is still the same.

Attack (ph or magic) on the rings, if not reworked like weapons, will be so small that it might be considered irrelevant, so, at the moment, it’s better to look at what other stat they offer.

Phada decreases evasion, giving little ph attack and some critical attack + 1 AOE.

Unless you really need that + 1 AOE, don’t need evasion at all and have reached a decent CR already, Phada will be garbage :smile_cat:

THIS MIGHT BE A BUG BUT…

Sorcerer summon no longer locks you out of sp regen.

now if i could get my hands on a better summon than shadowgaler…

also summon defense is stupid high even at 170, my defense went from 500 to 1600 when riding lol

SPR boosts summon damage by A LOT.
7 SPR : shadow galer auto attacks deal 700~1000 on hanamins
176 SPR: Shadow galer auto attacks are around 1500~2100

3 Likes

Do you know if SPR affects also other summons def/damage, like bokor’s zombie?

havent checked, went sorc 2 for riding so i would have to make another wizard for necro and level it for skells and a cleric for bokor.

are you sure that its still a fake multi-hit?

yes because if 1 hit crits EVERYTHING crits wich is fake multi hit behavior, unlike multi shot wich crits are calculated individually.

you do have a point there. but looking at it, did the scaling made spiral arrow better?

Alright, thanks. May I ask you how fast is SP regen with that much SPR? Do you need pots to have 100% uptime?

any love for Monks on the ktest updates? :smiley: