Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Don’t think Doppel is going anywhere since Deed’s will not be 150% + attack speed but now it will be 318% increased physical. You also do not lose any armor anymore, but you take more damage. Possibly 318% more damage. Which means defense becomes a huge priority for any doppel because if you cannot reduce incoming damage below 300 you’re going to be hit with thousands all the time. It still is better than walking around with -75% physical.

That’s a complete lie, we still haven’t seen a Fencer with the right gear and the vid from the one with wrong gear still had amazing damage(20k crit are A LOT in the new system).

People have to accept that WIndrunner and Vubbe Glove aren’t appropriate for 290 content anymore.

Where do you get those numbers? It’s +33% damage dealt and +19% damage received at level 15.

Yeah i know before they reduce the cd to 0 hoplite was very strong.
Its just make me sad that its a 1-skill spamm cls now …

And the dumb sound anoys me xD

Nah he mean stack 33% , 15 times = 318% . I guess it doesn’t stack now , its like a gungho buff / ranger buff :cry:

P/S: DOV doesn’t give stack now, only 1 time buff = 33% dmg boost

proof of deeds still stacking?

@Gwenyth I noticed when you posted the stat bonus that you didn’t state the stamina bonus of Con. Is this because its not in the patch, or did you miss it?

I didn’t check the stamina bonus, I’m sorry !

1 Like

Hey sir, is it really true DOV only give 1 time buff? its like ranger buff similarly? :scream:

All good. whenever you get the chance, mind putting it in. If ya can <3

WIzz vids (if it’s repost i’ll delete) all full INT i guess

Elememe still strong

Notice that hail and Prominence are way stronger than Frost Cloud now, Prominence is one shotting earth type mobs thanks to the new property bonus

Notice how Magic Missile is very strong now (mobs have 60k hp,290 dungeon ones have 200k ish)

Cryokino also good

Keep in mind this one doesn’t have Runecaster yet

Jacked up Hail

I think they’ll have to nerf Linker again sometime in the future.

1 Like

FC is only 152% while Hail is 803% and Prominence 939%

why balance it this way? FC can’t even hit air.

They balanced every “extreme multi-hit AoE” this way. PD’s Plague Vapours and Incinerate both 105%, Miko’s Hamaya 97%. And seemed to amp up the “tick rate”.

I think it’s is the new design way of balancing it. And my theory being: Now that element property attack seems to be more viable and blessing with a new possibility of reaching 1500 or more (3x the SPR plus new attributes) that could add a lot of damage for EACH TICK that’s why every % of ticks AoE are so low. Imagine a possible +2k damage, it would mean a whole lot a plus 2ks on FC and just a bit on hails (not so sure how it would turn out tho, now that it’s not flat anymore but you can get what I’m saying I think)

3 Likes

Anyone know if multishot still hit all enemy with increased AAR? becase seem like hidden AAR value is remove.

Also circling + hoaming arrow and three arrow still work?

Any test on crossfire + dex?

FC is 152% every 0.3 seconds for 30 seconds, FC true value is 4560%

prominence is unreliable and might go where you dont want it to, hail has more CD and also hits are unreliable, unlike FC those 2 have the uncertainty of always doing max damage so they can have a higher damage per hit.

is not as simple as just seeing % and think o is weak or strong because numer is low or high.
look at spiral arrow, it says 288% wich might look low but then you see it hits 6 times and that makes it actually a pretty decent skill for instant burst

5 Likes

Some skills have x6 x5 but continue to be fake multi hit :frowning: like cata skills.

I really like how they balanced elememe, its no longer one skill for 3 circles. Hail with aiming is going to melt bosses.

1 Like

again… what if they are fake multi hit if they still multiply damage? right now only with bugs we have seen anyone get to the actual damage cap wich is 555,555. unless we actually get to the damage cap fake multi hits mean nothing if they still multiply the whole damage as intended.

1 Like

What i can tell is that the damage was really underwhelming with those skills, same with seism which makes me think that they are not multiplying… if you have any suggestions to test if they are or not i can do that.

Maybe being fake multi hits is just a early bug, remember this is now just the second day of the test, a whole lot of things can change/adjust/could be a bug right now. The way they are treating some skills and multi hit this seems to be what they want.

fake multi hits in older version were stillm ultypling damage, but not by the amount of hits made, old seism was 1.6(3 visual hits), old earthwave/doom spike were 3.0(5 visual hits).

and what is underwhelming? what were your auto attacks doing in comparisson? were they really that weaker? again, a lot of buss and too little info about how the “fake multi hit” actually affects damage, if the formula says 288% *6 hits, that means 288 * 6 not 288 divided in 6 sub hits for you to wonder why you even bother.