Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

AT LAST!, A REAL ANSWER! not cancer answer …YAY!

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

175.Hair Accessories - All items in the Hair Accessory category of the TP Store will no longer be available for purchase. (Total 27 Accessories)

Oh dear god no

1 Like

not meh shimp hat :frowning:

pfft, who needs those accessories when you can have Kepa dolls?

WTB: 110MDEF, 135PATK, 1 AAR, Kepa Dolls

4 Likes

Hey guys, I wanted to share you all just a little bit of information I got from the ktest regarding dpk.

According to @Gwenyth they disabled dpk on most drops. I personally tested this on some drops.

1. Drop definitely felt random, sometimes I could get a drop really fast and sometimes I had to kill a lot of monsters for a drop. I was in the channel alone and tested long enough to get multiple drops to make sure any other players killing there wouldn’t affect my results.

2. They also added the mechanism for a better drop rate with continuing kills on the same monster, I could definitely feel this with the drop patterns.

I’m not going to provide any specific numbers as of now due to test server having 2x drop rate so I don’t see a point. However I could say that the drop pattern didn’t seem dpk at all.

I mainly tested on dpk items around ~100 kills. I might test this with a higher dpk count item later but as of now I didn’t have time for it.

18 Likes

If I were to rate these classes (as classes, not their quest), I’d arrange it that way as well. Does this mean Appraiser’s terrible?

Remember wizard 3 quest in orsha where you need to talk to pyro master and 3 other npc? That is similar to appraiser quest. Take note that is a hidden class quest. Talk to fencer master, guy in orsha, appraiser master,talk to fencer master again, guy in orsha. Thats what ive seen. Not sure if it will be changed in the future but so far it is the easiest hidden class quest.

2 Likes

agreed Val your right ive tested this as well

drops are random

3 Likes

so they did listen

3 Likes

The papaya conspiracy grows larger

4 Likes

@Gwenyth
So not all drops were changed?
Did they mention which drops are unchanged?

took them really long enough to get rid of DPKs…players ranting about it since april last year :innocent:

4 Likes

Uhh that’d be awesome, might want to use a better engine and better developers.

Any info on new birds for falconer though? I really want something with more armor slots :wink: .

2 Likes

nope

I recall a long time ago there were files for a parrot flying companion, but i suppose it hasn’t been touched since then, sorry. :confused:

@Composition More years of waiting too.

Anyway… Puppeteer moving sprite has been datamined from the files, Pied Piper has made an appearance in one of the kToS event banners and Appraiser was released in Test server. Is IMC releasing 3 classes for archers one after another? :X

1 Like

Not really, most assets are done ;3

I want another pet class, bring them pets to me, puppeteer doesn’t sound appealing, sadhu is in the game, puppeter? sadhu reskined sounds like.

I don’t get you guys are somewhat happy but forget it’s only on the Ktest server correct?

Perhaps it will only be on the testing server to test future and new content a little faster than usual without giving out things for free.

2 Likes

I get your skeptic attitude on the issue (assuming this is about dpk).

However I would like to point out that the dpk changes were pointed out as changes to the game and not a test server feature, unlike 2x drop rate for example was a decided feature for the server.

Of course we need to take in to account that it is only in test server currently and it might never be added on live servers in its current state. Or never even make it at all, but it is not intented for test server only.

Rather than 3, only 1 for now, you wont see the other 2 for now.
Pied piper being there only because its a music competition