Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

The papaya conspiracy grows larger

4 Likes

@Gwenyth
So not all drops were changed?
Did they mention which drops are unchanged?

took them really long enough to get rid of DPKs…players ranting about it since april last year :innocent:

4 Likes

Uhh that’d be awesome, might want to use a better engine and better developers.

Any info on new birds for falconer though? I really want something with more armor slots :wink: .

2 Likes

nope

I recall a long time ago there were files for a parrot flying companion, but i suppose it hasn’t been touched since then, sorry. :confused:

@Composition More years of waiting too.

Anyway… Puppeteer moving sprite has been datamined from the files, Pied Piper has made an appearance in one of the kToS event banners and Appraiser was released in Test server. Is IMC releasing 3 classes for archers one after another? :X

1 Like

Not really, most assets are done ;3

I want another pet class, bring them pets to me, puppeteer doesn’t sound appealing, sadhu is in the game, puppeter? sadhu reskined sounds like.

I don’t get you guys are somewhat happy but forget it’s only on the Ktest server correct?

Perhaps it will only be on the testing server to test future and new content a little faster than usual without giving out things for free.

2 Likes

I get your skeptic attitude on the issue (assuming this is about dpk).

However I would like to point out that the dpk changes were pointed out as changes to the game and not a test server feature, unlike 2x drop rate for example was a decided feature for the server.

Of course we need to take in to account that it is only in test server currently and it might never be added on live servers in its current state. Or never even make it at all, but it is not intented for test server only.

Rather than 3, only 1 for now, you wont see the other 2 for now.
Pied piper being there only because its a music competition

It is oops sorry I didn’t put DPK lol

1 Like

It is basically squire non-camp for Archer. Kinda feel it should be like Squire that allow you to give offline buffs to your team…

miko is rank 6 :vv
20chars

I really hope the removal of dpk is real and not a fairy tale, and that ITOS can get it in a reasonable time. Then again if the orange weapon mats are some of the items being kept as dpk then it really doesnt matter b/c thats the #1 reason everyone is going off about dpk now.

1 Like

I found out what Overestimate does.

The skill basically increases the enhancement level of your equipped subweapon or shield by [Skill Level], so it can go up to +5 (or +6 with Divine Might). Free mini anvil buff, basically :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cryos and SRs get the most out of it huh, and maybe Rogues and Corsairs too.
I guess Appraiser will be a more or less r5 mandatory pick for SR builds.

i feel like its a good support class with the infos we are getting right now from their skills and as you have said, makes it good for an SR build.

i wonder whats the duration of blindside? it feels like id rather use that than pick a circle of rogue for sneak attack

12 seconds at Lv 1. It does increase per level since I’ve seen a 17s Blindside. Right now, it’s difficult for me to get the details of this skill at the moment @_@

i see, thank you… would want to know as well as to how big is the crit chance increase. guess we still have to wait for more concrete infos

LOL I just used my class reset voucher on my SR with a perfect build and was planning to leave it at level 1 for a while, while I was waiting for a worthy hidden class to be released since I don’t plan on using my SR for a while anyway. But then I got paranoid and followed my old build instead. Now I regret doing that :sweat_smile:

Appraiser sounds a good alternate for Archer 2.