Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

I don’t have that! :[ Where did you get it

1 Like

Naw it’s from Closed Beta 2, my heart broke when we had to part ways.
I’m just waiting for IMC to release him as a headgear reward from some event… at some point

3 Likes

apprently the appraiser quest is as easy as the chap quest.

1. Talk to Fencer Master
  2. Talk to Templar Master
  3. Talk to Appraiser
  4. Finish questline

edit: sorry i meant unlocking advancement

4 Likes

That’s even easier than several normal class quests. This has to be a placeholder…

1 Like

yeah …most probably just test server thing

you do realize that its only rank5?

does anyone have news about how to get the mystical cube recipe yet?

Is it a reason? There are rank 3 job changes that are harder than just talking to some NPCs.

there are r8 job changes easier than talking to NPCs

1 Like

Since there doesn’t seem to be a Discord for those playing on the Kupole server, would anyone actually be interested in having one? I’m not sure how many people are actually playing it besides myself. A Discord with like 3 people is pretty useless after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Miko’s rank 5 as well and look what u need to do for it

because miko is tsundere weapon class :laughing:

1 Like

It’s rank 6

Chap is rank 5

Only if you are considering Enchanter… We don’t know about the questline mentioned on number 4, so we might see the challenge there.

Here’s a picture of the new costume for males.

2 Likes

Come to think of it, this hairstyle hasnt come to iToS yet…

never forget

There’s another one as well :confused:

so ionium is basically given out with zero effort (ive farmed them easy) but andesium will be restricted to only the top guilds?

well there goes my chances for swift oghma

1 Like

Will agree with Swaaz for once on that. No-one should be forced into a guild for a drop, especially on our server where 3 in 4 guilds run afk farms, openly cheat in GvG and tbl and just start, and maintain nonstop drama with other guilds.

I have played since day 1 of founder’s access and have never participated in a guild, nor do I plan to, hopefully this gets changed.

1 Like

In regard to hidden class unlock quests…

Rank 5 hidden class are so far chaplain and appraiser, both which the hidden quest is rather straightforward and simple

Rank 6 we got Miko and Runecaster which is somewhat a pain to get

Then for rank 7 we got ninja, while I haven;t tried to get it yet, I heard it;s much more worst than runecaster.

If the last statement is true, it is possible that hidden quest difficulity simply increase with it;s rank