Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Sooooooooooooo, the same thing we have noticed since like Rank6?

1 Like

this is will be a new generation for building a rank 8
you could focus more circle on R1 to R7 and R8 is your late game

Dragoon has so few skills, now dragoon c2 officially has the lowest amount of skills in all rank 7. We pared with Cannoneer before, but now cannoneer has 3 new skills while dragoon has 1 :frowning:

1 Like

You mean the base damage on skills?

From a Wizard standpoint I’m not worried. The item transcend system means we can get some extremely high atk/matk from equipment now. (150% if you make it to transcend Lv4 I think?)

And many of the lower level skills are very high attacks per min. Pryomancer for instance puts out extremely high matks per second. Also many of our classes are future proof in one way or another. Skills like resist debuffs, links, Pass. Even concenstration/bless now that they scale and can potentially proc with all the new elemental enchants–which in turn synergizes with the high atk per min classes like Pryo.

The next ET will have 880k+ health mobs.

The rank 8’s aren’t too good.

wow new thread…
then… Miko skill
All miko relate stuff here is just place holder it might be change in future update.

In short Miko have 5 skill and 1 craft ability
Omamori

• 해로운 효과를 한차례 막을 수 있는 오마모리를 제작할 수 있습니다. 오마모리 제작은 휴식모드에서 가능합니다.
  • Player can use Omamori to protect from harmful effect use 1 omamori per 1 harmful effect, can craft Omamori while in rest mode.

Miko_Gohei (Melee - Attack / Melee - Strike)

• 적에게 입히는 [고헤이]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 1% 증가합니다.
  • Wrap up target with ‘Gohei’ and deal damage, attribute +1% damage per attribute level

Miko_HoukiBroom (Magic - Buff / Melee - Magic)

• 스킬 [빗자루질]을 유지하는 동안 그 지역에 위치한 아군 마법진의 유지시간이 연장됩니다.
  • While activate ‘Houki Broom’ extend all friendly magic circle duration time within skill range

Miko_Hamaya (Magic - Attack / Holy - Magic)

• 적에게 입히는 [하마야]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 1% 증가합니다.
  • Use ‘Hamaya’ with holy property to deal damage, +1% damage per attribute level
    Hamaya (破魔矢) is an arrow use to drive off evil being.

Miko_Kasiwade (Magic - Attack / Melee - Magic)

• 아군 소환물에게 [박수]로 회복시켜주는 HP량이 특성 레벨당 1 증가합니다.
  • Summon friendly being/target(?) with ‘Kasiwade’, Hp restoration is increase by 1 per attribute level.
    Kasiwade (柏で) is mean clapping hand, applause

Miko_KaguraDance (Magic - Buff / Melee)

• 스킬 [카구라]를 유지하는 동안 무녀 자신과 근처의 아군들의 마법 공격의 피해량이 특성 레벨당 10% 감소합니다.
  • While performing ‘Kagura dance’, user and friendly nearby decrease magic damage(?) by 10% per attribute level.

Need proper translate though.

12 Likes

I’m not saying they’ll be too good against mobs, but too good (exaggeratedly good) if compared to lower Ranks.
It would be the case to make them weaker and nerf the mobs as well, just to maintain the lower levels relevant.

But idk, we have to see.

1 Like

Now I’m dying to see more miko notes and videos, on another note Thank you and Goodjob for the Ktos general thread v1

The craft skill, that sounds similar to pardoner craft skill.

hope miko doesnt like chaplain require a priest 3…judging from the skills, probably is a early rank class.

1 Like

Yes, that’s always been my concern since R6 classes, though. The power gap between ranks keeps getting steeper and steeper.

I wonder if r9 and r10 classes would literally make early rank 1-5 damage classes irrelevant. Seems like taking support classes in between early ranks is a good choice.

Um, I can’t see any rank 8 that can topple the power of Quick Cast yet

1 Like

IIRC, aren’t these suppose to be in treasure chest during cbt, but they remove it during launch.

I always have these sort of questions as well. I mean, just the base attack of r8 skills is already riddiculous when compared to lower ranks.

But then again, we gotta remember something very important: attributes.

Really high ranks skills attributes (the one that increases 1% damage per level) will be stupidly expensive. You won’t be able to make it to 30+ levels easily, while a rank 4 or 5 attribute will most likely be maxed considering the amount of silver you’ll be getting at those high ranks content.

Of course, attributes cap at 100, but I’m sure IMC will figure something out if the differences start being way too high.

ah is that so, my mistake then

I doubt it, seems like crafting would pertain to cleansing disabilities. Omamori= charm, this needs a decent translation and video support.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s weird.
They’ve adjusted certain things to make them not fall off, or at least fall off slower… but each rank things ramp up heavy.

Basically…buffs are in good standing.
Attacks are ■■■■■■.

Even some of this r8 skills look fairly unimpressive in damage tbh.

Frost Cloud is what 3200 * physical attack + Skill damage in 10 seconds… every 30.

a single 4000 damage hit on its own is nothing compared to that and there are many other skills like Frost Cloud scattered around.

I also have low expectations for Mergen.

Ranger’s theme is aoe too, and yet of its three aoe skills, only one is really cared about…

aww we will need to fill this thread with swordsman complains too?