Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Cleric Skills Translation

no info on miko? 2020202020200202

1 Like

ye really need infor on miko pls

Sad inquisitior is hybrid …

I want pure physical … for my monk :tired_face:

Removed better translation in place.

Hybrid??? But the extra damage from magic attack is based on the magic attack from de target. I found nohing mention that he uses INT… What made you think that?

See: kTOS General Thread v2.0 for a bit more info.

R8 Archer skill please

Hybrid class that uses physical and magic

Magic cant crit … i am dex monk .

Relating to Kabbalist:

So,multi-hit has a 50% proc chance?Can anyone confirm if it’s a single hit that is multiplied or if it multiplies all attacks during a certain duration.As far as I understood,it’s a buff that multiplies the damage dealt by chance.If it can be multiplied more than once,leveling the calculation skills to get a number on more than 1 target may be usefull.Also,“enchanced numerology” means it will add a flat bonus to the calculated numbers by 3,right?Can it pass 10?

Relating to Miko:

So mikos can craft a dispeller scroll?Any info about what Omanori does or am I misunderstanding it?Houkibroom buffs activated circles or does it buff characters to imrpove their circle spells?By summon friendly target from Kasiwade,does it mean revive them?Kagura dance is a bit confusing,does it reduce m damage taken by %?Seems that.

Sorry for asking them straight forwards but if Miko is what I’m thinking I might pick it instead of krivis for my Cleric 2 - Priest 3 - x - Kabbal 2 build.Seems quite promising and unique in my opnion.

Well,thanks in advance for any answer since I’ll only be able to check them again at night time here.Have a nice day everyone.

You don’t have to get all of it’s skills…and you couldn’t even max all of them anyway. The Pear and the Smash is physical as I understand. I’m not sure about the wheel…but I think it is more physical than magical.

…and then there is the inquisition that is magical yes… but I think for the debuff 1 point will be enough on it and the debuff is quite good for everyone…

For me it seems quite good for monks even for your dex one…

1 Like

and where dd you get this from? all it says about magic is that it will deal additinal dmg depending on the enemy int/magic atk so far it full physical

Wow PD’s dispell is aoe AND nulifies equipment for 25seconds?

the way the miko skills are translated are sort of confusing :confused: anyone can make it clearer?

1 Like

Rest in peace Kabbalist. </3

It is the reverse of R7F. The next hit done on the monster will deal X times more damage, where X is the number rolled through notarikon or gematria. We do know the following…

• Notarikon and Gematria will sometimes roll 0 or 1 on mobs based on their names, so it doubles 0 or 1 times
  • Double chance only affects the next 1 hit, so multi hit skills like cure… only reflect the 1st hit.
  • Double chance is on a 42 sec cooldown.

The skill sucks unless we have at least a +5 to numbers and a 1 hit skill that deals significant amount of damage.

All the skills say strike type so they should all be physical

From what I read in some translation, the multi-hit skill has a minimum + number rolled (I remember it being 3 but not sure), so it will not end being 0 never. Can’t find the link now, I guess I translated directly from the korean skill descriptions.

Cmiiw…

Henge stone was a skill to add any magic circle from any cleric skill, wasnt it??

And now they changed it to work same as divine might??

Do u think its better or not?

I was thinking of castinng 2 zaibas / cast would be op… Now it just increases the level of zaibas skill

Sad

malleus is magical, idk why it says physical

Is this a good build for Inquisitor? Cleric 2 > Diev 2 > Monk 3 > Inqui?