Tree of Savior Forum

Dex cleric build, what do you think?

inspired by other ppl build (many thx to this guy New paladin build guide for physical Attack type )
i’ve theorycrafted this build
Cleric2>Priest>Pala>Monk>Pala3>Inquisitor
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/qjh1ertrua/

i replaced the usual diev1 with priest because i already have a paladin with diev and i know i don’t like to use statues, so priest seems the best choice.

i pick monk at rank 5 because paladin 1 already gives you smite,restoration,turn undead and palafin2 gives you nothing too good, while monks gives a spammable skill and 2 other atk skills. you just need to save 15 paladin skill points so as soon as you turn paladin 3 at rank 7 you can get the important stuff like convinction/barrier/maxing smite or resist element(your choice).

rank 8 inquisitor seems like the obligated path and it looks like a fun and decent class to play

as for stat, DEX>CON>STR but i am not sure how much con/dex i need (remember to use lots of potion and don’t save on sp if you want to do some dmg)

to me it seems like a solid build for support healing/dps, no idea if this will be a good build for ET since paladin are usually replaced by scrolls, but at least you can do some healing with heal10 and you can ress ppl

what do you think? i’ve been out of the game for some months now and i really want to go back into it with a new char, deciding between this or a swordy

Solid build, i would definitly use that for an physical inquisitor :slight_smile: dex leave it at 250ish , con at 100ish is enought The rest you can put on str, and remember to always abuse Priest monstance debuff

1 Like
  • Cure to 3 is a bit of a waste imo, you’re not a int build. 1 is sufficient for condi removal.
  • deprot zone 3 helps a lot with the attribute for lower levels.
  • Turn undead is pretty meager with just 2 points, i personally prefer 5. Though it’s not a high priority.
  • Barrier benefits quite a bit from more points, as there’s no limit to the amount of barriers you can place. That or buy a ton of barrier scrolls.
  • Max Palm strike and hand knife, you won’t be taking further monk classes anyway.

Not sure about inquisitor skill point wise yet.
Pedrin has the stats question covered, i’ll back him on that.

It’s a fine build all in all.

1 Like

Inquisitor-
Breaking wheel duration increases per level.
Amount of Pears thrown increases per level.
Malleus has max effect at lvl 1 (debuff effect).

Of course you could save inqui r1 points for inqui rank2.
I was going to check whether you’d have 1/5 monstrance & resurrection, and you have.

You don’t have to use SP pots to apply card effect, there’s a lower cd plant which works too (difficult to farm though). It isn’t dilgele though.

Swordies don’t have heal, if you enjoy heal you will have to become cleric.

about inquisitor i have no clue which skill is good so i just put 5 points into smite v2 and 1 into the others to try it out before deciding but thx for your insight

i’m thinking that maybe the future class miko could be better than monk, fomr my research: kTOS General Thread v2.0
In short Miko have 5 skill and 1 craft ability
Omamori

• 해로운 효과를 한차례 막을 수 있는 오마모리를 제작할 수 있습니다. 오마모리 제작은 휴식모드에서 가능합니다.
  • Player can use Omamori to protect from harmful effect use 1 omamori per 1 harmful effect, can craft Omamori while in rest mode.

Miko_Gohei (Melee - Attack / Melee - Strike)

• 적에게 입히는 [고헤이]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 1% 증가합니다.
  • Wrap up target with ‘Gohei’ and deal damage, attribute +1% damage per attribute level

Miko_HoukiBroom (Magic - Buff / Melee - Magic)

• 스킬 [빗자루질]을 유지하는 동안 그 지역에 위치한 아군 마법진의 유지시간이 연장됩니다.
  • While activate ‘Houki Broom’ extend all friendly magic circle duration time within skill range

Miko_Hamaya (Magic - Attack / Holy - Magic)

• 적에게 입히는 [하마야]의 대미지가 특성 레벨당 1% 증가합니다.
  • Use ‘Hamaya’ with holy property to deal damage, +1% damage per attribute level
    Hamaya (破魔矢) is an arrow use to drive off evil being.

Miko_Kasiwade (Magic - Attack / Melee - Magic)

• 아군 소환물에게 [박수]로 회복시켜주는 HP량이 특성 레벨당 1 증가합니다.
  • Summon friendly being/target(?) with ‘Kasiwade’, Hp restoration is increase by 1 per attribute level.
    Kasiwade (柏で) is mean clapping hand, applause

Miko_KaguraDance (Magic - Buff / Melee)

• 스킬 [카구라]를 유지하는 동안 무녀 자신과 근처의 아군들의 마법 공격의 피해량이 특성 레벨당 10% 감소합니다.
  • While performing ‘Kagura dance’, user and friendly nearby decrease magic damage(?) by 10% per attribute level.

the most interesting thing is this:
While activate ‘Houki Broom’ extend all friendly magic circle duration time within skill range

do you think it will extend the breaking wheel as well? it could be a very good thing since the wheel has a long cd, since i’m not in a hurry i think i will level slowly playing just a bit everyday so that when i hit rank 5 i will have enough informations to decide if i can get monk1 or if it’s better to just wait for miko (or get paladin 3 then miko)
sadly i can’t find anymore infos on miko for now :<

It won’t, breaking wheel is a object and not a magic tile or circle.

Isn’t PD instead of Monk also a good option? Healing Factor and Bloodletting does help a lot (I know bloodletting is much more circumstantial but hell I hate sleep and freeze). You would give a bit of dmg for more survival abilities. I guess double punch is the biggest reason to go Monk 1 as it is spammable.

oh well, there goes miko XD

@wboccato yes PD is a good option and i might consider it but monk provide a good spammable skill that also augument strike dmg so i think dps wise monk is better since as a paladin you only have a couple damaging skills, maybe this will change with more ranks and monk will become obsolete, i don’t know

Is there a % in how much double punch increases your strike dmg?

What I’m also thinking now is, is double punch extra dmg debuff (sry I’m guessing it’s a debuff as I do not have a monk) applicable through breaking wheel? As the videos are our biggest source of analysis as for now, I don’t remember one that helps us confirm that as usually our monk-pally-inquisitor friend follow a routine to hit the wheel with double punch in it always.

i found this:
Double Punch

21/04/2016 kTOS
Double Punch will have a 10% Chance of afflicting the enemy with a [Double Punch] Debuff
[Double Punch] Debuff: Recieves 30% Bonus damage with [Strike] Property attacks (Doesn’t stack with God Finger Flick Debuff.)

which sadly isn’t very good considering it’s only 10% chance, but i don’t know if they did some other change to it

1 Like