Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Yes no job needed

agni + meteor (damage cap … normal damage is around 33k)

agni + fire pillar

agni + fire ball

3 Likes

This thing Works with incinerate? Wow just wow

What does that agni item?

It’s drop from indun 115 though.

50k ticks of incinerate with vapors * 3 per séc for almost 100% uptime… This is insane ! Also things like fire property gear, enchanter fire, will have a huge boost, you know if enchanter fire triggers on wizz3 skill Magic missile ? Cause enchant fire+link+Magic missile+agni is a sure death for a lot of things :o i see an niche in that build

Oh they perform urgent maintenance an hour ago
they will make some change to agni necklace…
don’t sure damage will be the same or not

By those numbers, i see some increases and some HEAVY nerfs

Expected, really. Swords has 15~25% increased damage on strike/slash types using those gauntlets. IMO Agni shouldn’t increase for more than 50%. Hellbreath proc chance should be increased instead :confused:

woooah, that’s hella huge damage boost D:
gotta love to make pyro now

*ok just read the urgent maintenance… seems like agni got nerfed lmao

That was a fast dream lol, still make pyro viable now, just mostly drop damage from plague and elememe meteor, other skills from pyro still looks viable for dpsing, and i dont see any increasement for fire property itens :disappointed:

There are unimplemented versions for ice and lightning too. Just placeholder names tho

shouldve made the necklace boost all wizards damage by maybe 50% or 100%. that would make wizard viable in r8 again.

Elememe will receive boost soon so with those ice boost itens

Any idea what do those numbers represent?

Yup, but i don’t know if this will save wizz. The bigger issue is that they nerfed magic damage by giving 280+ monsters stupid amounts of m.def. If those are multipliers applied like others it’ll increase 1 damage to… yeah… 10 damage :v

They should nerf the monsters m def too :confused:

Another thing to notice about this necklace is that its main attribute is fire property, not mdef

What, imc did a reasonable nerf to stuff?

Color me surprised.

Pyro was buffed… Where are the sadhu buffs?

Our life in ToS has ended, we now live in the afterlife of no changes

25 Likes

Kannushi
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11468

I have update full guide how to unlock miko master in my post above.

inb4 Runecaster equipping an ice accessory with a similar effect to Agni…