Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Neither for me… then I’m not the only one.

There is some network error I think, some of my friend also can’t enter inven bookmark it for later then.

Yes, they lived together when GOD was alive, he went to rest and asked to not be "disturbed’, demons want to disturb god and goddess’es dont.

Simple as that.

dude dont be selfish…i know every mmo got player doesnt want to see the game better just because early they hard to get…this make easy for other player…unlucky player…u do over 140 run…what about ppl do 1000 run still not complete…reroll 200 cube never get didel?..dont think about yourself…think for others to…

make the game better for other player increase player base…the RNG in this system already sux…when i face those untradeable didel and virtov i even think its sux they do like that…i got my didel but i still think making thos intradeable to tradeable is best move IMC ever make…but everyone know there always player dont agree because they think its not fair for them just because they got lucky

5 Likes

then u also whining baby? why u here lol?..your word is actually link back to yourself.

seriously dude? even without lolo or virtov gold seller already rampant. they never dying out there…

i dont know what wrong with u, why u dont wnat to see this game got improvement.

2 Likes

Cute miko

10 Likes

Saddly she doesnt bring any heal :frowning: but she can be an very good damage dealer for int based cleric

Really? Is there any video of miko skills vs 280+ mobs?

pyro + agni after patch
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=11469

No neck > with neck
Fire ball 842 > 4135 (+391%)
Flame ground 627 > 2160 (+244%)
Fire pillar 652 > 3342 (+412%)

vid (diff char though) after patch

damage still good.

time to buff sadhu imc, wut r u waiting for

now that pyro is done.

3 Likes

So IMC is going to start balancing classes via equips instead of reworking skills and stat scaling.

Now my pyro3 can be salvaged <3

Seem so can’t say for sure since there is ice and lightning necklace too
imagine krivis 3 > taoist + lightning necklace O_o
zaibas 100k per hit is coming.

1 Like

They started off doing that with swordsmen being shoehorned to plate, and now Pyros solely relying on one gear to keep up with the r8 damage spike.

Well, long before that we already had QS being locked to the Grand Cross series, as well as rogues locked to karacha. Then came the swords-only plates and now we get fire only necklace.

Persoanlly, i don’t mind that kinda “balancing”. At the very least, t enables some builds to be useful later on, even if it’s just bandaging the core issue of scaling. Besides, it removes one potential slot for other BIS gear, so there’s some trade-off to these items.

lol @ all the RMT users saying “the game will become better if you can buy 100% of all endgame gears with silver from botting”

ignorant by choice as usual

1 Like

So you want everything to be untradable including silvers ? Might as well make it into a single player indie game

5 Likes

No more Miku vids? D:

1 Like

What is this I keep hearing about End Game items? I wanna know who the f’ck has a portal to Tree of Savior End Game and know what it’s like! All these lv200-280 items should have never been untradeable in the first place. They are just gear that will be replaced.

WTB Time Machine. Thanks!

While I agree some gear shouldn’t be trade-able, I have yet to see any gear that is there yet. Once we hit 600 I am sure, there will plenty of it to NOT go around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually I like the idea of:

• the best items “currently” should not be tradable
  • once new(and better) items are released, the older ones become tradable
1 Like