Tree of Savior Forum

Pyro with flare Discution. Any help welcomed

Agni necklace is a drop from the level 115 dungeon.

The agni necklace damage had been changed for some skills:
I can try to check exact values later, but for now quickly:
Pyro skill buffed damage.
-meteor damage buff lowered (lower increase)
-incinerate damage buff lowered (lower increase)

There will be necklaces for lightning and ice too.

2 Likes

I just hope they don’t go overboard on those two elements. Frost cloud isn’t exactly weak for a rank 6 skill and lightning already have the taoist+enchanter combo going on, so better not overdo that one as well.

IMC. Poison necklace PLS.

2 Likes

@yurichalps

In the way they made the fire necklace, most likely it will be a Cryo thing, not for Elementalists (though it might still be pretty great for those I’d say +50~150% damage on Hail and Frost Cloud, added to Quickcast, not multiplied)

@greyhiem

Thanks a LOT again dude, you’re always very helpful.

If you come accross the damage increase values, I’d really like to know them :smiley:

1 Like

this plz <3

/20charshue

It’s been datamined and posted in the KToS thread already. It seems the right image has the new multipliers for each skill affected after their last urgent maintenance.

1000% frost cloud? :slight_smile:

Check the mutiplier i doubt they make FC 1000% XD
It probably gona be super high for cryo still and yeah FC gona be boosted but i doubt it will even be 100% since it still strong even in R8
(If they really make a ice necklace)

Anyway i’m happy to clean the dust off my Pyro3>Chrono3>(Sage*)
Just gota farm those saalus mission now … o-o

More like Wiz C3 / Pyro C3 / Kino / Sage ^o.o^

@yurichalps

Hey everyone, I just checked on that datamining, a few things:

• Fireball pre nerf was increased by 200% (video), now it is increased by 280%.

• Meteor was increased by 700%, now it is increased by 99,6%.

• Incineration was Increased by 900%, now it is increased by 104%.

• Most likely Frost Cloud have a smaller multiplier than those 2 skills since Meteor can’t have a big multiplier for PvP/GvG reasons and Incineration ticks way slower than Frost Cloud. I’d say 50~60%, which together with quickcast will become 100%+ bonus on magical damage.

NOTE: All of those values are simply numbers in the sheet, they can be like 2,8 x Fireball_Damage or (1 + 2,8) x Fireball_Damage. Really need more info/videos with actual matk numbers for real calculations with the revamped version of the necklace though.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they act like common modifiers which is T1.

Balance came too soon :cry:
Oh well, it’s still the grand cross of wizards.

Dat balance…really ftars.

Why making 8 Ranks if you can own the game with 3 ? So much facepalm…

Just Kino3 Pyro3 Sage -> GG. King of PvE+PvP :stuck_out_tongue:

Ping @neith720 :>
Seems like it doesn’t work on fire bullets, so sad…
Or maybe it uses the FB multiplier :slight_smile:

It seems that wiz3 quick cast just adds to those modifiers? If so getting wiz3 might not be worth it anymore.

1 Like

That’s quite odd, but it would be completely broken if it did amplify Fireball missiles.

It looks like Pyro Linker or Pyro Chrono is the new meta ^o.o^

It seems you have found the datamine post in the kr thread now. I was gone for a bit.

They will likely add lightning and ice booster too (already in game files).

I really look forward to getting poison, holy, dark, earth too.

Sorry but it unfortunaly doesnt Look like it, looks like number was just an numerical sequence but now they are realy multiplier, The increased was realy 1000% and now got reduced

This should be after the adjustment:

That’s incredible damage for the number of hits Pyro’s skills has (with low cost attributes mind you)