Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

Thauma buffs don’t increase summon damage tho.

Doesn’t work has been tested, if my word is not enough you can check the sorcerer multithread where it has been asked and answered multiple times. Also you can test yourself too of course.

That build exists, but it is by no means the best at dealing damage. Thaum is all support and its buffs don’t benefit the Sorc’s summons.

It does not. Summons generally cannot be buffed, which means they can’t benefit from most buff/buff attribute effects.

Val is correct.

kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys

5 Likes

New card for Wugushi pot

It has knock back effect.

1 Like

They’re talking about summons available only in Ktos atm and the build choices they’re using in ktos…and you’re spamming this crap.
Wtf.

6 Likes

kToS “general” thread like adventure journal revamp, new mechanics, new quests/dungeons etc. Yes, they’re talking about ktos changes but class specific, clerics and swordsman changes discussions were shooed as well.

You may discuss your “sorcerer ktos changes” here:

Just realized the thread reached over 10k posts already. And on topic, this week KToS patch seems uneventful on the announce.

This week’s ktest patchnotes.
TLDR: minor bug fixes, nothing of big importance

The backseat moderation isn’t remotely needed.

None of the prior discussion and quite frankly a good majority of interrupted conversation goes against either the spirit of the thread or the paramaters set by the OP.
I find it incredibly disruptive when users are discussion Ktos updates of any matter and some jackass wants to shoehorn conversation elsewhere as if this is not a general thread. Yes for classes as when new changes emerge the Ktos general thread, as a general thread, allows anyone regardless of their knowledge of a class to see and ponder the consequences updates can have for certain classes in the game. You don’t have to comb each class change in a class section of which there may or not be anything pertaining to the most recent changes of another version of the game that has it’s own thread to discuss the changes in that version.

This thread is about Ktos, not just one person or groups insatiable need for updates that come every week which they can just as well check the actual Korean website for. When you want to see if there’s updates you can just as well check there every week at your own convenience, find something of interest to you and come back here to discuss it if it’s not already happening. No need to interrupt any other group discussing changes specific to Ktos.

Or interrupt anyone talking about their experience in ktos, the playerbase of ktos, the build choices of ktos, or anything else of the like…because it’s the ktos thread.

To any interruptive jackasses. Bug off. I generally enjoy reading the conversation, regardless of whether I input or not. I’m not so handicap as to only require new posts in here as to think there may be an update. I found out much here about classes I never had any prior interest in simply due to the changes that occured in ktos and discussion of the implications they have as a result.
If it’s going to merely be a conversation specific to changes or a state already existing in itos then sure talk about it outside.Otherwise stop being disruptive. Can’t go three weeks without some goofball getting mad people are talking. There’s a Gameplay subsection too, but I’m not going to shoehorn anyone wanting to talk about ktos gameplay changes over there because I only want to discuss new class changes :weary:

9 Likes

Hi everyone, just wanna speak out my opinion:

Since these changes for sorc/cards/summons are only on KTEST/Ktos and not many so discussing abit about it may be not considered as derailed unless you post specific classes builds and and talk about it or compare the class to itos version and complain how weak it is on itos or talk about combining a specific class with other classes to make a good build etc., Except contents which are related to iTOS, all contents which are exclusive to KTOS/KTEST can be discussed here, I believe. Since the changes of some classes in ktest/ktos now are not many, we can discuss here but when Rank 9 info is out, discussing in specific class thread will be better.

I strongly believe all of you know how to keep this thread not being derailed. :slight_smile: Have a good day~

4 Likes

Really? to quote one…

Prior to this, there were discussions about class nerfs and buffs in kToS. These revamps ‘are new to ktos’ and since they were ‘revamped’ existing mechanics discussion was unavoidable like block formula being revisited, but still people deemed it to be discussed in class subforums or maybe such treatment is applicable for swordsman discussion only? and either you or I enjoys these discussions it doesn’t really matter.

Yes, indeed there are new summons but some of the posts are about sorcerer itself. A little backread is all it takes for you to know and feel like this isn’t a ktos general discussion anymore. Thanks to kToS thread, I learned that summon damages are SPR based (sarcasm).

As per class specifics, OP even stated it’s suited for ‘existing mechanics’ to be discussed in-depth in class sub-forums. Is summoning new mechanic? thus enter the ‘interruptive jackasses’.

KToS general gameplay is really broad and have huge scope. IMO, the problem lies when existing mechanics are revisited and discussed. And when class specifics are being discussed not everyone is interested to it, thus this kind of reaction. (off topic) Which leads us to why swordsman discussions are mostly being accused of derailing the thread, is because they consists the minority with no logistical proof we know that for obvious reasons.

TLDR: We all want consistency that what are being discussed here are ‘exclusively implemented in ktos only’ and maybe far from class specifics.

Boy, when they give us nothing we just turn on each other.

12 Likes

Stop acting like forum mods when none of you are.

2 Likes

My guess: this week they concentrate on the next iToS update, therefore they put kToS on the backseat. From this I deduct they don’t have enough staff to work on both kToS and iToS parallel.
One general question to all, who might understand coding more than me: Why does every update/patch bring new bugs (seemingly completely unrelated other parts of the game)? I don’t take the “Copy and paste laziness” explanation. My guess (with some very limited coding experience) would be, that too much of ToS resolves around the GUI (which seems quite complex given all the possible input modes), which seems hard to handle completely. Any better ideas?

My guess is that some changes like minor adjustments and fixes are not disclosed in the patch notes and these changes are somehow related to the visible bugs we experience during gameplay, while some are just typical programming errors like forgetting to change boolean values.

I think there should be some news about Colony war next week.
after that should be next big update max level expansion R9 class new system etc

this thread will reach 10k post soon it will be good to start a new thread with R9 class info

edited
I just notice they fixed pillage so no more free WB cube without a corsair in party.

I am pretty sure imc is very busy atm.
since today is TOS Thailand OBT launch it’s being late for an hour now
so right now there is
ktos jtos thaitos service provider by nexon
taiwantos service provider by x2game
indotos service provider by gemschool
itos (steam) service provider by imc
put this aside it is off topic here.

2 Likes

As I expected, the corsair pillage was buggy on WB
Someone also told me this month will have the big update. I need forge for exp leech for toons lol

Buggy as in I think some corsair in party pillaging but the the cube went a party which has no corsair.

Yeah, as we discussed previously regarding that video some weeks ago, when the cube is pillaged in this scenario, it drops on the ground and it can go to players not in your group too, it sucks. :confused:

(This has been happening in iTOS too, one of my guildies got a random WB cube that way, mid fight)

1 Like

the shooting tower should e the sapper 3 signature move.