Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

all summons auto attacks are cooldown based, must are 3 seconds, TS is 2.5 seconds and nuodai is around 4 seconds.

TS is good for auto spam, but as far as skill goes A LOT of summons have better aoe skills (Helga, Rexipher, Marnox, Zaurah, Netherbovine, Marionette, etc)

1 Like

yet pyroego and nuodai bring ashitton of damage. Look at nuodai Hail, is crazy.

Sorcerer thread @@

Seems like sorc is receiving a lot of cards.

I never denied any part of ridiculous damage. And that hail will make lots of elememe salty. :tired:

Sorcerer is getting way too strong in contrast to the other summoning Classes Bokor and Necromancer. Especially Bokor now looks like a choirboy compared to this because his zombies scalings are so bad (simply because there are no strong monsters to turn them into viable zombies).

I think it’s time that Ogoun Feray and Baron Samedi make their entrance to the battlefield so that Bokor actually has a viable summon to deal damage (IMC can and is programming new summons and skills for Sorcerer after all)!!!

Bokor is a rank 3 class, while Necromancer has a better rank classe them sorc, and still this is weaker then Sorc… I wish they could destroy the summons from necro, and transforme then to skills :confused:

Sorc is godd class now easy to play too (only need good card).

This is from Little Samsom right? He is full SPR?

Omg, I feel it can farm high level maps with ease.

only 2 new summon technically
marnox
succubus

the others cards were just unobtainable or didnt exist
succubus summon programmed but no card
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/800079

tho recent ktest did update the skill factors for those old unobtainable cards like marionette(probs since they are obtainable now)

Yes, full spr and all sorc should go full spr no matter what your build.

full spr + weapon with highest M.attack and good card is enough.

Thats nice, i have a sorc2 necro, and a necro 3, i was doubt what of both i should level up.

It’s surprising to not see Thauma3Sorc2 in these videos. They would be the best combination on a SPR-based damage dealing character I believe.

@Indygo yeah Thauma Swell buffs all scale with SPR so no problem.

Afaik your matk influences the damage while riding the summon.
Would be interesting to know if Swell Left Arms bonus damage against enemies debuffed by Shrink Body works when riding a summon,though…

thauma with spirit though?

but its really nice to see how sorc evolved…seems actually fun and viable with the changes

Thauma buffs don’t increase summon damage tho.

Doesn’t work has been tested, if my word is not enough you can check the sorcerer multithread where it has been asked and answered multiple times. Also you can test yourself too of course.

That build exists, but it is by no means the best at dealing damage. Thaum is all support and its buffs don’t benefit the Sorc’s summons.

It does not. Summons generally cannot be buffed, which means they can’t benefit from most buff/buff attribute effects.

Val is correct.

kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys
kTOS thread guys

5 Likes

New card for Wugushi pot

It has knock back effect.

1 Like

They’re talking about summons available only in Ktos atm and the build choices they’re using in ktos…and you’re spamming this crap.
Wtf.

6 Likes