Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread v2.0

"channell full" cant enter

worldmap

no arrow here

1 Like

this changes are nice but now we must wait next year til rank 9 :tired:???

Exp

some maps work

well, at least KTOS will be getting the update at the end of the month, which is pretty much a straw to keep people from leaving as they get new equipment, new base levels to grind and new quests for additional status points.

I guess they realized that itā€™s Ā± impossible to finish Rank 9 this year,thatā€™s why they did first aid by releasing half a new update with new balance updates following to patch up some Class issues. I guess Rank 9 will be December or January for KTOS earliest, given that lots of new bugs and problems will appear and require to get solved.

Edit: Ktestbase has the new items listed. Itā€™s actually just the 3 versions of the usual weapons, i.e. magic,rare and unique grade rarity. The items are a lot better than level 315 equipment,though. A +6 unique mace has already 300 more attack/matk than Skull Smasher, and from +16 onwards the values become insane.

5k matk on a weapon without any bonus stats confirmed(+16 trans stage 7 unique 350 mace), and that at the additional price of only 2 blessed gems compared to the Skull Smasher that clocks in with 3,9k matk at the same enhancement&transcendence stage.

Judging from their sneak peak, that update doesnā€™t even include the new craftable 350 gear & challenge mode/dungeon, so we can expect even better equipment afterwards. GG for the powercreep, makes me wonder if farming that 315 unique weaponry is even worth it anymoreā€¦

Edit: Lol at the HP of those new monsters. Maybe we can finally expect some kind of challenge?

album https://imgur.com/a/mkUSL

2 Likes

Pretty

Not many new monsters yet

What a fantastic coloringā€¦

that theme songā€¦ TOS becoming darker game

2 theme in d_abbey_22_4 and _5

from f_3cmlake_26_2

Hmm 400+k hp mobs ? It is a normal monster isnā€™t it?

too coloringā€¦ it would be great if they made a monster with similar coloring and did ton of damage :prince: .

not all, some Elite

Im curious about class changes, cuz paladin changes are great :slight_smile: hope lock changes will be nice too ._.

but still we are almost 3 months behind ktos ;/ we can get this patch i next year ><

New BGMs played on level 335 ~ 347 Library maps:

5 Likes

Nice guild emblem :tired:

Also I think now need to gear up a lot to kill those normal field mobs.
From 40k-50k mobs to 300k++

:rage:

Evil Bunnies

with capes

and cannons(?)

:thinking:

jack in boxes

3 Likes

Under the sea with Sharks, Waterflowers, Mermaids, Turtle and other

2 Likes

its really a strange, cuz in last statement they said that mob HP would never be too big ._. thatā€™s why they lowered it in previous BIG update and it will also be related to future updates, so now I JUST DONT GET IT

6 Likes

Love the monsters design!! <3

But i am not that excited, without new ranks x.x 360/rank 8, it feels soooooo strange!

2 Likes

new content and new changes hypes me. But looking at those mobs HP I worry that like weā€™re back pre major rebalance R8ā€¦
I sincerely hope I am wrong

1 Like