Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

A few comments here in the forums and reddit.

1 Like

Curious : What kateen Forest mystery are you talking about?

There is a mystery npc randomly spawn around Kateen forest map
He’s asking for some item you can find that item in Orsha, reward is unknown.

Well, it was mostly the one server where all the international comunity was and they migrated to IToS.
Do also remember that due to the server being only for South Korea there’s VERY CLEAR hours in which the servers are actually active as people are at their jobs, schools, etcetc so it’s very easy for people in other countries and timezones to miss the active times of the servers making them look dead.
Population may have gone down overall as there’s a finite ammount of content and all that, the usual stuff.

woah
kTOS announcement
Token price reduction (same to iTOS 198 TP > 99TP)
this will apply on 9th june after weekly maintenance with a compensation.

Again some data miner found a animation setting (animconfig) for Enchanter class.
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=50504

5 Likes

Oh man I want Enchanter info so bad, I’m still undecided if making my mage a joke Smackomancer build or a gimmick build on Tim the Enchanter bacuase gotta have a Monty Python reference.

1 Like

Yup, those skills are new. They are useful buffs. :wink:

1 Like

lol, all of them are buff?
Seem like IMC really love supporter wizard.

Full support wizard

2 Likes

Yes, but Enchanted Powder is both an attack and buff skill. :wink:

1 Like

Well, it’s fairly reasonable that the ‘‘Enchanter’’ class would, well, ‘‘Enchant’’ things.
It’s fun really, Wizards can become extremely capable supporters just as Clerics can become extremely capable magic attackers, and even then they are worlds appart on how they work.
Things like these are why I even got into this game to begin with.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Now i can’t wait for summer. :frowning:

5 Likes

3 Likes

I woudn’t be surprised that as fast a they may be working on it they are going to hold off until a big break in Korea (a vacation or something) to release such a big content update as it would bring back a load of players.
On that matter, does anyone know thing on this thing?
If Korea ha some of those free weeks and all that in the next months.

@nuclearmissile, Why would they?
They are adding new classes, NO ONE should plan their class for Rank8 before Rank8 is out with a character they are already playing, and even then the options are quite simple:
-Pick an old class for something you missed and think you need
-Pick a new circle in one of your current classes to make them better
-Pick a Rank 8 class and add new thing to your build.
None of those call for a circle reset.

1 Like

The thing you need to understand about the people that cry for circle resets is that they are very unreasonable.

2 Likes

Peronsally I’m very ambivalent on the matter of circle resets, as I understand the standpoint from casual palyers. But I also think it defeats a good part of the design of the system… it’s complicated.
But the ‘‘When new ranks are added’’ excuse is something I WILL NOT take as a good reason, but eh.
And let’s leave this at that, shall we guys? There’s enough topics on this already.

Fair enough i suspect we might get the typical reset potions they like to give with big patches though. To reset skills for unforeseen synergy’s kind of thing.

1 Like

around july there is usually a month vacation

Still waiting for tis glorious return…

2 Likes

Yeah skill reset potions after big patches is something I’d encourage, becasue well, big patch the players have no way of going trough things they already did if they changed something that affects that.

Welp, there we go guys IMC has a deadline if they want to sell Rank8 good.

1 Like