Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Base on kTOS data miner
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=10665

Other than new item in recent patch

• some changed to Murmillo skill animation (data miner doesn’t remember there is Murmillo skill before…)

• some changed to current map name and quest level up to level 385

• 2 new goddess and 1 old man npc (might be a king).

ps. just data mining though…

6 Likes

Seems new circle will be soon released since they’re raising the max level cap. :slight_smile:

Too soon though unless they change their plan and make it out sooner.

But look at kTOS released date it’s almost 6 month there most game there got big update after 6-7 month of full released, there might be some big news within a month or two from now though.

New event (that boss event)

New potion in that datamine link is this event rewards
it is HP + SP potion pot.
30 day necklace +20 str int con dex.

1 Like

How about some of that 30% Resistance to Trot aswell? They can’t sprint.

when did they raised the level cap?

They didn’t, those quest changes are stuff going on that we shouldn’t be seeing just yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it’s a shame data-mining is one of the main causes of dead MMOs

They are developing new circle skills, yes. I’ve seen a few skill names in the recent kTOS patch which are for the new circles.

5 Likes

How would data-mining cause MMOs to die?

1 Like

Did you see any skills related to sheepard ? (futur Chaplain here)

Nope, no Shepherd skills.
I’ve translated the skill descriptions of the new circles of several classes, so I know that the ones from the recent patch originate from the newer circle.

1 Like

Tell me moar pls

/20charsstopshaking

1 Like

I can’t unfortunately. :slight_smile: You will see it in the near future.

2 Likes

It’s one of the fastest ways to get the general population to start doing the “most optimal” and “most fastest” ways of things, and heavily affects social aspects of games when it comes to sharing information, understandably wikis and such also apply to these but generally these are handed from player to player and can cause some quite fun things.

Like for example the Kateen Forest mystery that is going on around, that’s not datamineable since it’s mostly hidden behind in the background of the server and you can see groups of people having fun playing amateur detective in the search for new quests and cute hats, creating rumors and lore by themselves.
aka Emergent Gameplay at it’s finest, people searching for something that can NOT be made meta trough digging trough files, despite it having nearly no relevance to progress or the journey of getting better loot.

EDIT: And let’s be honest, social interaction is what keeps most MMOs going.

1 Like

I’m convinced that there is an hp+sp pot in Magnum Opus, and that the first person to discover it will become incredibly rich.

Curious : What kateen Forest mystery are you talking about?

And while i certainly see your point and i agree (i absolutely love immersion and mysteries in this game) there are some advantages of datamining, like undocumented skill changes or changes made to items, that are important to know.
I think everyone should be able to read up on all information provided by dataminhing, however those who like mysteries and finding out things about the games world on their own should stick to the game mechanics/balancing changes part of the discoveries made by datamining.

Is it true that kToS servers are dead? because the game has improved a lot there

the game has been out for almost 6 month without major update. no proper gvg until these few weeks.

1 Like

What are you talking about? Who told you Korean servers were dead? It’s nowhere near dead.

3 Likes

What classes have you seen for swordsman? I remember a while ago several classes were datamined: Murmillo, Lancer, Matador and Luchador.

Is there any indication of the next rank 8 classes? Does it seem like it’s going to be Centurion and Murmillo?