Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 - The information about those classes are soon to be revealed

Just wanna see what C3 Necromancer is gonna be like, and which class will Puppeteer will be in and how it’s going to work. Maybe a little similar to Bokor if anything.

2 Likes

Im curious to see if we are going to have skills move again. Much like last time when come classes with high skill counts had some of their skills move to rank 7, as a necro fan i suspect you have experienced this before lol.

2 Likes

I kinda hope they bring back the original Shoggath in C3 and call it something else or some of the other skills they removed.

1 Like

I hope so.
I want to make more of these:

16 Likes

The scary thing is there are a few classes with high skill counts at rank 7. So it is a possibility. your opportunity could be just around the corner.

Oh reading other little things there that dataminers found… Murmillo and Daoshi has a chance…

…but also there was something about Onmyoji… so maybe you can forget Mimic from your list :smiley:

Anyway I rly just trying to not hope in anything and wait…

I’m saving this as soon as I get home.

So has everyone forgotten about the Macumbeiro costume found in the client a few months ago? I haven’t.

im still waiting for schwarzer c3 hopefully AOE skills that is not charge up and why not Appraiser and Hackapell class.

Also Retiari, Zealot, Mergen and Puppeteer and other more known…X) We rly don’t know for sure what to expect…X)

Expect 2 ranks to come out at the same time

Rank 8 and rank 9

hmm, so what are th skill names?
i translated it but everything was still badly translated

i havent
werjhewfiusdbfsdhfjksdf

SKL_ENCHANTMENT
SKL_REWARD
SKL_AGILITY
SKL_ENCHANTEDPOWDER

you don’t have to translate it for this X) Also others said something that they will be able to fly on brooms or something…but I dunno how true it is XD

i think enchanter will be a support class IMO, and if onmyoji is rank 8 then wizard will have 2 support rank 8 classes. hurray for support wizs lol.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

large aoe for the entire cleric tree is much needed

Here more skill name/animation last updated 09 june

1 Like