Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

lucky teams, game impact swordies so LOW.

We Tree of Wizards now! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Trying to get a good rank on PvP is not fun when:

1. First round is glitchy and you canā€™t see anything if you have high ping.
  2. You die and your pet glitches, you lose 2 ranks and 4 skills, one being a key point of your build. And you have about ~3k HP less because of this.
  3. Warlocks are abusing glitches to kill you in the next round by casting a skill in the previous round.
  4. Somone from your team lags out and itā€™s 2v1 or 5v4.
  5. You run from melee/low range (like cannoneerā€™s cannon blast) attacks and they attack you without even being near.
  6. Linkers links you and then use Hangmanā€™s Knot to ā€œteleportā€ you when youā€™re offscreen.

3 Likes

donā€™t forget editing your xml file so your camera FOV is the entire arena so the opponents can see you no matter where you are and you get hit with meteors from opponents you canā€™t see yet

2 Likes

No, because thereā€™s a difference between changing client settings, and injecting code to the server. I doubt IMC could even detect if you changed your FOV

Nexon contract bindingsā€¦ IMC promised a game end of 2015.
They needed to realese xD.

Legal stuff is CEOā€™s faultsā€¦ game isnā€™t even half finished yet. But seems playable ^^.
All these exploits and bugs seem to be taken care offā€¦ i hope.

True you canā€™tā€¦ they could only do it with videos of what happened. Because that is outsid eof normal means.

And then itā€™s a question ā€œWHOā€ casted that ā€¦

But hackers, will always try something xD. Wall Hacks, see invisble, fov, using of items forbideen/deactivated, exploiting buffs that last into pvp from outside. Etc.

1 Like

Guess the maintenance was actually 6am to 12 noon, itā€™s currently on-going. :sweat_smile:

Seems weā€™ll be waiting a bit for the patch notes as well.

Hopefully there wonā€™t be any extensions, time to take advantage of this and get sleep !

4 Likes

Get well rested our little translator slav-- I mean prince.

Cheers to hope we get to see some new classes :beers:

tell that to the ipf error plague of icbt2

Look how happy this Guinea Pig is.

18 Likes

This will be me after iToS comes out.

Version 1.0

Version 2.0

Artists will be artists everywhereā€¦

14 Likes

Good morning guys, any patch note arrived yet? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Nope, it is a very huge patch by the looks of it. Letā€™s hope it doesnā€™t get an extension

2 Likes