Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

that depends if it’s as cute as the normal Diev costume :yum:

Wait what? Owl statues now last 15 minutes in pvp? Or did you mean 90 seconds?
900 seconds duration would mean that a diev3 would be able to have up to 20 statues out in pvp (-20% cooldown statue and carving 2 owls every 84 sec).

So 84% SPR scaling and 28% Int scaling for level 15 Blessing?
That’s cool, given this I’m going to presume this is a start of a trend where you have increased scaling per skill level on skills to incentivize them past level 1?
That and with Blessing going as one of the hallmark “Flat” bonuses, maybe that means Concentrate, Sacrament, Fire Weapon and more will start having their own stat bonuses as well?

I had a SPR thing I was working on, think I might hold back on it now to see where they’re taking buffs in general.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

On this matter, how does Teardown interact with those?

I would love incentivizing different builds with different scaling on particular skills. For example Concentrate scaling with DEX and Gung Ho with STR.

And anything that improves scaling on flat bonus skills is welcome too. Would go a long way towards improving Swordsman classes that generally have low multihits with only 100% damage scaling.

That Blessing buff is rly nice :yum:…but now they caused a serious headache for me with my build… :confused: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It definitely appears to be 15 minutes. Additionally, it looks like GvG duration was decreased to 15 minute battles, so it appears that a lot of these structure skills will not end during a battle.

Well, now we can see some Diev/Sapper Tower defense with Super secret punji traps throwing everyone sky high.

1 Like

did someone say rogue capture

RIP blessing3 builds.

Can someone explain me the Bokor change?

I see your capture/reversi/teardown and raise you Carve World Tree.

1 Like

Zombies have their own stats based on the level of the mob you kill to spawn them.

And they are making the zombies’s own seperate phyiscal attack stat, a part of the Bwa Kaiman scaling.

Before it was just your Phyiscal attack + skill damage + elemental bonus

1 Like

I feel so blessed that I have a Sapper C3, and I tend to use this character to play PvP and GvG! Also I am ready to delete my poor, doomed Falconer C2… :cry:

Plus I can’t believe Psychokino’s Raise didn’t get nerfed. It’s one of the most ridiculous skills in arena and battle field now.

1 Like

Blessing gains additional damage bonus of (0.06 * SPR + INT * 0.02) * (skillLevel - 1)

is this replace old formula or add damage on top of old one?

No, it’s added in addition to the old formula. Here’s the actual change to the script.

4 Likes

Patch note is out.

Psychokino

• Raise: Indulgentia and Fumigate now can cure Raise debuff in PvP.
  • Gravity Pole: Skill damage is decreased from 1/2 to 1/5 in PvP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thank you IMC. :relieved:

1 Like

OMG :joy:

''PVP Changes

• Punji stake duration increased in PVP to 900 seconds (up from 30 + skill level * 5)
  • Spike shooter’s duration is increased from 60 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.
  • Stake Stockades duration is increased from 15 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.’’

Is there an update to the buggy Sorcerer Boss AI and skills?

Also, is there a latest list of all available Devil Type cards that is available in game? (does that exist on the client side that can be datamined?)

1 Like