Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

The only problem that I can see with this, is thatd slowly kill diversity, where no guild rivalry would exist, at some point.

Lets say the top 6 guilds (Carebears Corporation, Imoutos From Hell, Gabijas Armpit, Orshas Kawaii Institute, NEET and EpicFailForDinner, names merely illustratives) from Lada server make a joint effort, why would I join any other guild, knowing Id be crushed on sight by the noble alliance that dominates the server? Ive seen this before (in ArcheAge, OranThul, Bushi & Cohhilition alliances on Tahyang), and Id hate to see the same thing happens in ToS.

1 Like

Well unlike those games such as ArcheAge (which I understand, we went up against OranThul, successfully I might add!), our guild limitations are 25-35 players currently. A relatively small amount of players. If they limit guild alliances to 3 guilds, and it’s an actually system in place, rather than a player’s just stating they are allied, then it’ll work out fine.

This means that in an alliance war, so long as it’s instanced, we won’t have more than 6 guilds in one map, with a limitation of 35 players per guild, I’m sure there will be plenty of guilds that are able to join in, as opposed to a game like AA where there’s 100+ guild members per guild, and alliances could be made at any time and an outside force can flag against others in a war, which is part of player made alliances, as opposed to system approved alliances.

Hi guys, does anyone know if “Ice wall” has combo with “gravity pole”?

Does anyone have any video with “gravity pole” in PVP?

Hello everyone!
Which build do you think it’s more powerful for PvE? :confused:

Please leave a comment and thanks!

[quote=“jochris, post:5190, topic:125464”]
Actually, I believe that a greater concern right now is not the standardization, but the ranking system itself. I hope they are implementing another point & ranking system in the future.
[/quote]The greater concern should still be how CC and CC prevention works, since CC classes/skills either ■■■■ on everyone or become useless.
Then should come the damage revision, which is powercreeping like crazy.

But no, I want my creditcard character to be top ranking because I dont want to put any effort in learning the game or getting better. (like PvE needs anything besides repeating patterns)

1 Like

I’d recomend a topid because this topic got derailed enough, or go to the general swordsman topic.
But by a simple look SOLELY AT THE CLASS PATHS, the first one.

1 Like

I forgot that there is already a topic for swordsman… Sorry!! :disappointed_relieved:

I believe the only reason to go swordsman c2 is to pvp. That being said, I’m playing this build (currently rank 5) and I’m having no problem at all in PvE.

Also, try using the swordsman class forums to get advice, or maybe post it on reddit, people will surely try to help you with builds.

1 Like

That’s why it was suggested to have separate queues for those who want to power play and casual players.

Sure, p2w should be prevented in order to keep the game fun for most people. If possibilities for p2w would be annigilated, then few would complain about dishonest methods of seeking power. You can choose to spend hours analysing different playstyles to counter your enemies and polishing your PvP skill or grinding to get best gear. Also I agree that ~some~ items should be restricted in some way or another in PvP just like some skills, in order to avoid them bringing insta win for one side.

Also ranking system (like in LoL) will differentiate hardcore and mediocore players putting them in appropriate rank with players of similat strength. And casual players (or those who hate PvE) would be able to play normal queue PvP with equalised gear.

That way with anti-p2w system Ranked PvP would become the fusion of all skills in players possesion such as mechanical skill, tactics, strategy, grinding efficiency, gear managing and even luck. I think this way would make PvP part of the game fun for mostly everyone and such a style have no downsides at all. It might be a good idea to have different rewards for both queues according to desires of players who prefer one over another.

8h30min of Maintenance, I hope they really bring it this time =P

I want apraisers…

Another build to make in realese…

Arrgh.
I need to decide what to make atm…

SOOO HARD!

4 Likes

i remember those times @_@

and i might add the game was quite boring after oranthul got disbanded

Curious guide/tier list about the best classes to use in Earth Tower (thx to Nifsem from ToS reddit):
TIER LIST

Top tier - Wizard + Elementalist (for quick cast), Chronomancer, Plague Doctor
Good - Peltasta, Doppelsoeldner, Linker, Cryomancer, Priest, Ranger
Okay - All of the other classes except the ones in bottom tier
Bottom tier - Barbarian, Hunter, Bokor, Fencer, Necromancer

what do u guys think? an english version would be nice T.T

Interesting to see Bokor on the bottom tierm I guess the zombies simply don’t attack fast enough?
Becasue keeping them up would be fairly easy, how sad.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

apparently there’s no flying mobs in earth tower yet… elementalistC3 would be in good tier with flying mobs in earth tower :imp:

yep, “okay tier” means that the rest is viable

People said that EleC3 is bad because Frost Cloud cant hit flying mobs, which become pretty common later. And the feedback/guide is based on Earth Tower experiences, which so far, hasnt shown any flying mobs yet.

2 Likes

How high is the fly %?

I mean archers with thb … will have a good time then pveing.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Rodel ok tier?
///////////////////////////

1 Like