Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

It feels like today’s patch was the one supposed to be the release version of ToS.
All the events and confidence to try bringing players back, feels like they are saying “The game is playable and now has enough content, sorry for the rushed launch”.
Even the patch name “Refresh” implies that.

10 Likes

about clerics in PvP ranks:

a party with a healer - buffer will most often get the upper hand against one without it, so the cleric will most often get wins

if both party got healers - buffers, then there is already a cleric gaining points

result: there will always be clerics in the ranks

real release, the 29th december was fake one, yeah, im agree

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

lucky teams, game impact swordies so LOW.

We Tree of Wizards now! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Trying to get a good rank on PvP is not fun when:

1. First round is glitchy and you can’t see anything if you have high ping.
  2. You die and your pet glitches, you lose 2 ranks and 4 skills, one being a key point of your build. And you have about ~3k HP less because of this.
  3. Warlocks are abusing glitches to kill you in the next round by casting a skill in the previous round.
  4. Somone from your team lags out and it’s 2v1 or 5v4.
  5. You run from melee/low range (like cannoneer’s cannon blast) attacks and they attack you without even being near.
  6. Linkers links you and then use Hangman’s Knot to “teleport” you when you’re offscreen.

3 Likes

don’t forget editing your xml file so your camera FOV is the entire arena so the opponents can see you no matter where you are and you get hit with meteors from opponents you can’t see yet

2 Likes

No, because there’s a difference between changing client settings, and injecting code to the server. I doubt IMC could even detect if you changed your FOV

Nexon contract bindings… IMC promised a game end of 2015.
They needed to realese xD.

Legal stuff is CEO’s faults… game isn’t even half finished yet. But seems playable ^^.
All these exploits and bugs seem to be taken care off… i hope.

True you can’t… they could only do it with videos of what happened. Because that is outsid eof normal means.

And then it’s a question “WHO” casted that …

But hackers, will always try something xD. Wall Hacks, see invisble, fov, using of items forbideen/deactivated, exploiting buffs that last into pvp from outside. Etc.

1 Like

Guess the maintenance was actually 6am to 12 noon, it’s currently on-going. :sweat_smile:

Seems we’ll be waiting a bit for the patch notes as well.

Hopefully there won’t be any extensions, time to take advantage of this and get sleep !

4 Likes

Get well rested our little translator slav-- I mean prince.

Cheers to hope we get to see some new classes :beers:

tell that to the ipf error plague of icbt2

Look how happy this Guinea Pig is.

18 Likes

This will be me after iToS comes out.