Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Say @greyhiem, could Magnetic force + Frost/Fire Pillar be the new “Mini” Frost Pillar? It’ll not have the unlimited AoE like the old one but it could still vacuum + stunlock/freeze around… 10 enemies? (More or less depending on the situation, 10 targets fixed by skill but if mobbed right the combo could work on more I guess, since both pillars are true AoE right? @.@)
The CD’s would be around 25-30 sec for pyrokino and a little more for Cryo so not sure if it’s a decent combo >.>
Maybe a variant with pyro2+cryo3+kino3 for full CC or kino2/3+chrono3+cryo3/pyro2 for better CD management, still it would be losing linker 3 which could easily link 10 mobs and have the same effect of magnetic force but with a little lower CD e.e
Just curious how good is the “new” Magnetic Force since Kino changes seems superb >w<

I’m really biased towards ench for LH. It’s range so there is a level of safety. It’s AA so it’s available all the time. It has a significant SF so it is not ridiculously weak. It has an AoE so it is not STD.

The fact that you are not at the mercy of CD’s (and interrupts) is what sells the skill to me.

I’ve been thinking a lot about how to build an ench post re-balance.

Mario/Hulk has a modified AA in jump and is getting kd/kb immunity and a 15% mdef debuff for 10sec on a 40sec cd. The pyro2 versions are getting a 10sec super stun on a 30sec cd.

With my own ench being a mario build, I’m getting quite a few buffs and being a support focused build (Swells + future mdef reduction) I could just stay that way, but pyro’s additional 10% min atk from [enchant fire] and the improved [flame ground] and [fire pillar] just look that good.

My 2nd plce build is wiz1-pyro2-thauma3-cryo1-ench2. It’s pretty close being 1 rank off. I considered sorc at r7 just for cat buffs (I only have a rexipher to work with) allowing my party to use unli SP should we want to use it. I ultimately went for cryo cuz it can protect me with freeze (not elites but meh) and has 50% more lightning damage to frozen.

The other build I’m trying to come up with for farming is wiz1-pyro2-kino2-cryo1-rc-ench2 for the pull and hold. This gives up thauma3 because at the end of the day, it is losing ~700 atk from [swell right arm]. I also haven’t quantified what loosing ~1k6 matk will do if I have a pimped out weapon (I’ll eventually get there).

@S-Loxe
[fire pillar] makes for a better combo with [magnetic force] post re-balance because FP ignores immunities, is on a shorter cd, and is on an earlier rank.

1 Like

I agree that fire pillar has the best synergy, but I’m curious if this combo is actually a good option, since JP+HG can link and dmg mobs in almost the same way (still 1 more circle for linker 3 vs kino 2 for 10 mobs, but there’s different uses) Kino seems the best CC around tho x3

How good is the vacuum effect (AoE) & the damage of the new Magnet? (the skill factor seems nice at lv 5, fixed 10 targets, the animation is bigger nowadays but the Area affected is a little too small compared to the magic circle imo >w< still the same size and a single hit?)

Unfortunately, that combo works only against small and medium enemies. Large enemies completely ignore the freezing effect from Frost Pillar afaik (at least the Vilka Fighters in the DG300 are immune to freezing). Fire Pillar is better IMO and it even deals more damage! Also, you only need Pyro2 for it, while Frost Pillar is a Cryo3 skill.

IKR? They are turning cryo into dps and failing at the numbers when the difference is very clear when compared to pyro.

KTOS Video
previous videos here

Sword3 Hop3 Fencer3 solo challenge mode here

Gap closer of cataphract lancer here

Wizard3 Psychokino3 Runecaster1 Sage2 HG340here
Full guide in Korean here
Sage dimension compress vs saalus boss here

Wizard3 Elementalist3 Warlock3 HG340 here

Another giant Wizard2 Linker3 Runecaster Thauma3 HG340 farmer here

Pyro2 Psychokino3 sorcerer1 Enchanter2 HG340 here

*note: for enchanter2 Lightning x1.5 damage on Frozen, meta is pyro or other multi-hit skill + red froster lord card (minimum 1x 10 star card) instead of picking cryo. Cryo freeze at PvE for poor player or if cannot get/use red froster lord card, then recommended is cryo1 for ice pike huge freeze AoE. Cryo2/3 is PvP class.

Warlock damage test siaulai here
Feather damage test siaulai here

Cryomancer1 Psychokino3 Thauma3 Sorcerer1 (non-link farmer) HG340 here

Wizard3 Linker2 Runecaster1 Feather3 sausys room9 here

Pyromancer3 Psychokino3 Sage2 HG340 here

Pyromancer3 Psychokino3 Sorc1 Necro1 HG340 here
And here
With templeshooter+shoggoth decay combo

Linker3 Thauma3 Sage1 HG340 farm here

@S-Loxe Magnetic force group 10 enemies into 1 spot, like joint penalty level 15 + hangman’s Knot. However joint penalty + Hangman’s Knot will spread damage on linked mobs to make them die faster. New hangman knot attribute also increase damage by +25% on knotted enemies (3s duration). Linker is bad with weak multi-hit attacks, link will break after hitcount.

Psychokino is DoT AoE CC damage.
Linker is to combo with burst damage.

2 Likes

me my face seeing wiz3kino3sage2rc1 :joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::joy::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

After patch sage2 is viable dealer class now :slightly_smiling_face: also psychokino nice. Basically every wizard is better (except cryomancer2/3 for PvE).

Meta sage2 skill build (with surespell), can remove blink point and put into taxi shop if this is your only shop character.

get the offensive attribute for ultimate dimension and micro dimension. Skip duplicate and magic circle enlargement attribute. Sage2 SP cost quite high, just a bit lower than shadowman.

Latest BONG videos

BONG’s luxury card album party

Guild mission 17 panto lord here
Sauce room 9 Thaumathurge buff on necromancer summon wiz3 thauma3 necro3 here

This will affect future steam ToS economy, think about it

The demon lords will spawn inside mission (crystal mine, siaulai, …) AND spawn from normal card album.

Potential Bosses have been added to Card Albums & Mercenary Missions:
1). Card Album: Red, Catacombs Mission
Mirtis
Rexipher
Helgasercle

2). Card Album: Blue, Siaulai Mission
Zaura
Nuale

3). Card Album: Green, Seven Valleys Mission
Blut

4). Card Album: Purple, Crystal Mine Mission
Marnox

5 Likes

sell now get fat money right??

1 Like

We still need cryo1 for the actual attribute right?

No, cryo attribute is deleted.

Lightning damage x1.5 on Frozen enemies is global feature for all classes now.

Yes, froster lord card optional for rodelero too if you really want to feel like magic swordman with freeze. Of course it will also increase damage for Taser skill of bulletmarker.

grey what was the settings for your top down view again in zplus settings?? and do i need to lock it?? thanks in advance (the view like ro cam position)

Wow after patch Rune of destruction can deal that much damage? :open_mouth: the LinkerThaumaRC dude literally wipes out a bunch of mobs in HG340 with only 1 destruction cast…

1 Like

try /zplus rotate 45 65

1 Like

How did you know i was making muscle wizard

Just waiting for muay thai to come…
1 Like

So people are leaving from chrono3 builds. @greyhiem do you know the best options for wizard with support role? Including using frost lord card

this helped thanks on my optimization… i had problems loading 50 mobs only and i freeze a bit if it tries to load another batch off screen… the tilt did the trick to hide for now what i dont need to see or even lure yet…

Now if only we can get those “bar eyes” and the “handle bar mustache” in customization.

1 Like

I know Spirit Shock was nerfed, but how good is it now? Is it worth 3 circles of Linker for it?

1 Like

good question, @greyhiem ?? QQ