Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Nov 23rd, 2017 !!!, this patch will never come to the steam server? I’m dying of anxiety after the first week it was announced, I’m counting the days, I’M ALREADY ON MY LIMIT, I can not wait anymore, why the hell this patch was not implemented to steam server until today?

(reposting from another topic)

Hello guys, I made a spreadsheet with all copyable clone skills after patches and their respective skill factors.

How to use:

1. Click “File”
  2. Make a copy in your drive
  3. Edit values there

What to edit:

Things that you should edit:

• The four tables at the end of the document: Debuffs, Buffs, Critical Rate and Attributes.
  • I made a dropdown list that makes it easy to switch around debuffs / buffs.

Things that you can edit, but is not necessary:

• Bushin no Jutsu skill level (affects amount of clones)
  • Each individual skill level
  • Enemy critical resistance

Things you shouldn’t edit:

• Everything else since they’re macroed.

How to read:

The most important value to be read is the “Total Skill Factor”, which represents how much skill factor a skill can dish out before entering cooldown (using all overheats). The “Total” is the sum of both “Self” and “Clones”.

I also kept “Self” and “Clones” skill factors, so you can have an idea of what auxiliary effect is affecting what. As an example, Deeds of Valor is a buff, thus, it will not affect “Clones” skill factor (since clones don’t copy buffs).

I also decided to take into consideration critical hits, since some skills (Moulinet and Double Slash) have attributes affecting critical chance. The effective critical damage is summed with “Total” skill factor. As an example, if a skill has 1000 factor before critical and 50% crit chance with both clones and self, it will have 1000 + (1000 * 50 * 1.5 / 100) = 1750 effective skill factor. Note that Moulinet and Double Slash attributes do not increase clones critical chance (since clones do not copy attributes).

If you wish to use the sheet without the hassle of dealing with effective critical skill factor, just keep all critical chances at 0%.

Important Notes:

• The sheet is not calculating physical atk in any way. This sheet deals only with skill factors.
  • All skill factors are in % as they are normally.
  • Cleave and Zwercchau might have slight error in the calculated skill factor since the first hit shouldn’t be calculated with Cleave / Zwercchau debuff (but clone hits should).

If there’s any errors in the sheet please let me know so I can fix it.

1 Like

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes/206014 is there a clear explanation of this? 10% of the dmg the pet deals over the top? 10% of swell arm’s effect? Or 10% of a magically derived number? I’m starting to wonder when I’m seeing vids of thaum/summoner classes…

Thank, do you have in dept skills description for Ele and Warlock?

Dude, “off-topic” but i must say this…

Masinios staff above +18 (glowing red) is so cool… omg :star_struck:

1 Like

Corsair is supposed to be a loot class but pillage does not function properly. Slowly turning into dealer class too after patch.

@mrshadowccg thanks! It will be useful for Shinobi players.

@Raspy Increase summon physical & magical damage by 10% when maxed. The one for other arm is increase +25% def &mdef when maxed. Thaum + summoner is more popular on kr server than steam server. Perhaps steam players just dislike thaum1/2/3 + sorc1 builds. Marnox card will always be great.

@frould in-depth? Do you mean skill distribution? Ele can go anything now, but I do not recommend petrify skill and freezing sphere skill high Lv.
AoE: meteor, sandstorm, electrocute
Boss: Hail is best vs larger targets such as boss or with falconer aiming.
Prominence is also viable if you play hug-mob-melee range wizard. Freezing sphere (& hail) for runecaster rune of ice builds.
Mob warlock: 15 mastema, 15 invocation, 1 evil sacrifice, 5 drain, 1 dark surge, 5 demon claw, 1 pole of agony. --> 2 free points. Starting combo: dark surge + drain.
Elementalist: use flame ground scroll, Warlock: use pole of agony scroll.

@Mathz yes, it is nice.

KTOS Videos
Previous video post here

NEW swashbuckle ‘swordie AoE farmer’ Peltasta3 hoplite3 dragoon3 HG340 here
Sausys room 9 Pelt3 rodelero3 murmillo2 here

Testing rune of protection surespell attribute here

Wiz2 linker2 psychokino2 featherfoot3 HG340 here

Wizard3 elementalist3 Runecaster shadowmancer2 solo challenge mode st5 here
With flame ground scroll.

Cryo3 pyro3 sage2 HG340 here

Cryo1 psychokino3 sorcerer1 necromancer3 DG300 here

It doesn’t copy frost pillar (tested).
Furthermore, Macro dimension doesn’t even increase the size

1 Like

HP: 2’064’149’793
Def: 16’321, Mdef: 16’321

I think with these stats Mirtis could just go to Klaipeda and wipe out humanity from existence.

3 Likes

Inb4 we get bloody branch (aka black card album) and due to the bug it can be used in town :smiley:

so, guys, about those new SATANIC world bosses…

whats the plan?
hahahah

i just want to say: finally! now fix fps issues, so we can die with some dignity <3

Wish to see ppl dodging boss attacks now instead of face tanking it with 0 con

Dodging at <5 fps gonna be fun!
:tired:

9 Likes

i wish i can dodge the game crash

7 Likes

Just a little thing to add to the chart: Kunai, Katon, Mijin (and Mokuton, it isn’t clonnable but its a fun little fact) from shinobi are all listed as Pierce Type damage. All them get buffed by pierce buffs.

Eddit: Also it misses Conquille’s debuff on debuff tab for pierce skills.

diev3 and druid3 builds are gonna get popular i guess

Added Pierce type for Katon and Mijin, I didn’t know what atk type they were, thank you.

I didn’t include Atk Coquille’s debuff because it affects enemy physical defense and not skill factor. I tried to only include debuffs/buffs that directly affect skill factor.

To calculate actual damage (from skill factor) you should use the formula:

Damage = (skillFactor%) * (Attack * (100% + (0 or 50% if crit)) + (0 or Critical Attack)) * min {1, log10 ((Attack / (Defense + 1))^0.9 + 1)} + Additional Damage

Also note effective skill factor using critical chance should not be applied into the formula (calculate crit separately).

even so it only applies to pierce skills, but its up to you :V

I know, but I purposedly left out debuffs that affect physical def (Atk Coquille, Umbro Thrust, …) because the sheet is not calculating physical atk / def in any way.

This is the only part that sheet is calculating:

skillFactor% = Skill % * (100% + Group 1) * (100% + Group 2) * ~ * (100% + Type Bonus)

As seen in:

The purpose of the sheet is to compare different shinobi builds and verify what build does better under the assumption both builds are equally geared (i.e. similar phys atk). As an example, it’s easy to check that Swordman 3 -> Barb 2 -> Doppel 3 -> Shinobi is a much better build than Swordman 3 -> Highlander 2 -> Doppel 3 -> Shinobi since Seism + Cleave have much better skill factors than Crown + Moulinet when used with shinobi clones.

2 Likes

Ohh Mirtis’s “electric broom trap” is a lot bigger. Any other rework on the world bosses besides just buffing their stats?