Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Yes, runecaster is viable Dealer now. Rune of destruction will splash damage to each linked mob. Fits well into Wizard2+linker3+thauma3+ runecaster farmer build.

@game8bravo Glad the new top-down reduces your lag!

@megamanex14 Muscle wizard, sounds strong. I don’t dislike it.

@Kannushi Chrono is best with SPR builds now. If you need more damage on chrono, try to fit SPR classes such as sorcerer. It is still important to group mobs, so kino2 magnetic force or linker joint penalty&knot is recommended. The cryo3 chrono3 pyro2 resetted into cryo3 chrono3 kino2 to group mobs at ET and to provide heavy gravity utility support. The reason she kept cryo3 is for ice wall at Earthtower. High level ice wall (more ice wall HP) is great with party skills such as breaking wheel to destroy Earthtower objectives.

Other wizard supports are thaumathurge, and linker. Can also go hybrid damage & support CC with pyromancer and psychokino. Sorc1 cat buff still great, and enchanter2 buffs also still great.

@Kanna @alavien1 Spirit shock attribute of linker3 was nerfed. It is still decent single-target damage but not recommended for dealer build anymore. Two popular linker3 builds are Wiz2-linker3-thauma3-runecaster farmer build, and wiz3-linker3-thauma3 farmer build (without having to unlock runecaster).

@Pinata44 Giant is fast. I have not heard about any visual fix yet.

@siryal2110 frost wizard for dealer is difficult. All other wizard classes are better at dealer. For CC, cryo1 provides all freezing you need (frost pike can already hit flying, and 3 overheat). Total of 15 seconds freeze in AoE, and cooldown is 20s. Compare to cryo3 (2 more rank circles) for 10s freeze with 45s cooldown. Higher cryo would be for ice wall+party combo to destroy objectives, or PvP.

Snowball is a bad skill because it scatters mobs at the end of its duration.

One of few dealer solo cryo3 (cryo3 kino3 enchanter2) at HG 340 video here

@Crossheart Most wizard classes have CC. Easiest and best to use are wizard (sleep, cannot hit flying), Cryo1 (frost pike, ice bolt), Pyro2 (fire pillar), psychokino (magnetic force, gravity pole, heavy gravity slow), linker (joint penalty&hangman knot). There are more CC skills however they are not popular like the mentioned CC skills.

KTOS Videos
Wizard is very popular right now
Previous videos here

Low Gear Wizard2 Linker3 Sorc1 Warlock1 Shadowmancer2 at sauce room 9 here
with succubus summon
Low gear pyromancer3 sorcerer2 necro3 sauce room9 here
with froster lord summon

Pyromancer2 Psychokino3 Sorc1 shadowmancer2 with froster lord summon at HG340
Full SPR (9200 magic attack) here
Froster lord hit 50’000 - 60’000 per hit.
-Swap to NT (more magic attack -> 10’200 magic attack) here
Froster lord hit ~30’000 per hit
Conclusion: gain ~1000 more magic attack with INT for skills, and lose 50% damage of summon, INT not worth if you have sorc1 summon. Go SPR + high weapon.

Wizard2 Linker2 Sorcerer2 Featherfoot3 at HG340 here
with templeshooter summon

Pyromancer3 Psychokino3 Shadowmancer2 HG340 here

Wizard2 Pyromancer1 Elementalist3 Thaumathurge3 HG340 here
Note: thauma3 swell brain provides quickcast

Little Samson Elementalist3 Sorc1 Shadowmancer2 solo challenge mode here

Waiting for pyromancer Circle3 Class costume a

Enchanter Lightning Hands and froster red card test

Trying to fight new monarch boss

2 Likes

Why would people not be chrono anymore? Its almost the same as now or even better.
Just cryo is kinda shiet as support

Yes, chrono is still viable. Cryo3 losing frost pillar vacuum effect was biggest nerf. And players who dislike item-use for chrono just resetted into dealer build.

I didn’t know that combo. Does it make everything thing freeze near it?

Also, thanks for all replies and help. Do you know the skill point used for cryo3 chrono3 kino2?

What is causing 777k damage on the blut video o.o seems like a bug

Damn people really getting bodied on the monarchs. This will be fun.

A blind faith interaction with Shock debuff. There are more players at the monarch Blut however the recording player is bugged (cannot see those players on screen).

Few groups managed to beat monarch boss. Cleric is very important (priest2 revive, diev3 statue, pd disenchant10, kabba ein sof, …).

It’s still same as old meta build. All support skills of chrono, frost pillar max, frost pike 1 ice bolt 1, heavy gravity 1, magnetic force 1. Other points all optional.

I see. I was thinking of having that with Sorcerer, but I’m not sure. Do you know what the common Sorcerer 2 builds that doesn’t include Enchanter or Necro?

I would think Spirit Shock’s attribute would be good at world bosses since it should lower the mdef by around 4,000?

Thanks. Are there other support builds with the frost lord card ?

Does anyone know if the Thauma buffs affecting pet work on Zombokor ?
Could be fun
:satisfaction:

5 Likes

Excuse me, I have a question–

Is Cryomancer now worth for DPS build?

How someone can deal 10% of that amount of HP in a single hit(or single skill?) to trigger boss regen tho.
Shinobi clones should count in separate hit or something just get wrong.

10% of current hp?
It should be 10% of max hp.

Wizard2 Linker2 Sorcerer2 Featherfoot3 repost video
It’s ok. Just bring pd3 disenchant, runecaster mdef break, linker3 mdef break to monarch boss for magic dealer.

@Kannushi Ice wall and ice wall-shards freeze enemies. Froster card can be used by all classes. Just pick dealer multi-hit class and equip froster card, you will be dealer and support. Better for random-party than full dedicated support. Dedicated support needs premade.

@zordagoth don’t know, did not test it.

@Riisan_ParkZz Perhaps cryomancer + runecaster + psychokino ice wall blaster is still OK for bossing.

Video
previous here

Wizard2 Linker3 Thauma3 Featherfoot1 sustain farmer at HG340 here

Wizard2 linker3 sorc1 featherfoot3 vs boss here
And at HG340 here

Wizard3 Elementalist3 Psychokino3 HG340 here

Pyromancer3 Sorc1 Runecaster1 Warlock1 Shadowmancer2 Dg300 here

Rune of giant mario build HG340 here
and at sauce room 9 here

Another wiz2 link3 thaum3 runecaster farmer at HG340 here

3 Likes

From all the builds you made and saw so far, which did you like the most and which is the most DPS?

No.

The most powerful Cryomancer DPS combo was destroyed after wizard rebalance. It’s a better Crowd Control support now with way higher AoE freezing skills thanks to new Ice pike.

Oh, I see-- maybe I should give up on my ice witch build. :confused:

@greyhiem Thx for your answer!

1 Like

I have few questions about some wizard classes now that my cryomancer C3 was destroyed. What solo build are good with cryo C1? Ele 2 Is good for something or it have to be C3? And what is the most constantly damage dealer build right now? Because there are many single target classes like ff3 or other.