Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

I see. So if I’m understanding this correctly, after 10 hits at level 5 which is 756%, the skill does the same damage as a skill that would do 7,560%?
I’m assuming no since it’s hitcount based, but Pandemic-able?

Into all of 3? Irc oob always had this strange dmg formula where additional damage would be multiplied by 2 ( nor 1 like a fake multihit nor 3 likr a true multihit) for some reason…

If Gevurah shows an extra hit, its likely that it functions like Cross Guard’s attribute. It should act like bonus damage with the flair of an extra hit and not the same type of extra hit as sacrament or merkabah, which means that it won’t be scaled with things such as blessing.

In closed beta, I tested a highlander-hop-cata (mechanics haven’t changed as far as I’m aware). Under Cross Guard’s debuff, all my basic attacks showed up as 2 hits, totalling 200% damage that behaved like a fake multihit since it wasn’t always 100% + 100% on the hits. When I used Pierce, I expected 6 hits, but I got 3 hits instead with its damage doubled. Similarly, with a trident equipped (3 hits on large enemies with no apparent damage increase (lowered damage per hit and blessing is divided)), a basic attack did 3 hits on a large enemy but also 3 hits with increased damage when the debuff was up.

Both fake and true multihits had their damage doubled with 100% bonus from debuff, the difference was that the lines that showed up added a hit if it was singular (with some randomization on how it’s split), and left it alone if it was fake and just doubled the damage. Pierce would always be 3 hits(non-boss), basic attacks and stabbing would be doing 2 hits per hit and 3 hits per hit with a trident equipped, totaling 200% damage either way.

In other words, you should just treat it as a +100% bonus. It’s shouldn’t scale with effects such as Blessing, but given IMC’s track record (and my dated test), game mechanics and vocabulary consistency doesn’t seem to be a thing so feel free to test it if you want to be 100% sure.

SO a baby murmillo is a ok dps right? I think its hard to top a murm/shino because so many of their skills gets cloned so the dmg is heavily amped.

Yes, usually Bokor3 Kabbalists3.

@Kanna I may have worded it confusingly. I will try to explain it properly again.

Enervation => debuff on all enemies in the AoE hitbox.
Each enemy gets ‘10’ enervation debuff stacks.
If they get 1 hit, they get the 756% damage (skill level 5) and lose 1 stack. (this is why hit limit = 10)
Anyone can hit them to trigger this damage. The damage is based on your magic attack (the enervation caster’s magic attack), so it will count as your damage.
If you don’t proc all stacks within 50s, the debuff will disappear automatically.

I don’t know if this skill can be pandemic-ed by plague doctors.

This video demonstrates it quite well, his bloodsucking hits 3k and enervation ‘hit’ hits 10k:

@crono_rlz Yes the dps and AoE is sufficient for dungeon, for ET. If you will go worldbossing, it will still be best to pick the highest DPS option Murmillo shinobi.

4 Likes

Slowly, this thread has also included KTOS videos, but I will not change the thread title. Some players were confused about KTEST/KTOS because some players were very geared. KTOS has received the rank 9 patch already (since a while ago). This is why there are vids of players with very strong gears (main server kTos players).

Wiz3 ele2 Sorc1 Necro3 solo challenge mode here
Peltasta3 hop1 Doppel3 Murmillo1 challenge mode here
Testing fencer skill speed with 561 dex on target dummy here
Doppel3 fencer1 having some fun with Punish: earthquake attribute at HG here

Monk3 zealot2 PvP channel:

1 Like

I get it now. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry but boy this made my morning. :joy:

1 Like

Kabba3 and full con for most hp cleric in the game

//but Very weak for dps

Whats the optimal skill distribution to PvP shadowmancer?
Is this fine?

Yep, into all of 3. Don’t think I have the videos anymore hence have to test again when R9 and reset event is live in iToS. Since I already have a sadhu2 kabba2 in iToS I can test out kabbalist c3 first before I reset for the character, just need to wait now. :3

1 Like

Let’s go my friends Revelators, let’s pray to Laima for Rank 9 in next week iToS update!

…something new, please…

1 Like

Rank 9 will come to jTOS first, so we won’t get anything big before december since they’ll be too busy on that.

3 Likes

Templar forge is indeed a summon.
Templar Forge test with SPR (it works!) by Kiyo

Someone tested diev owl (lvl 10) with 1000 magic attack, and 300 SPR => Owl damage per line 5k-7k damage (total 15k-21k damage per green laser).

On another note, the first Guild Colony wars will be on Sunday on ktest.

4 Likes

Bokor3 Kabba3 vs siau bosses:

And solo dungeon 300 here

Pelta 3 rodelero3 murmillo2 pvp here and other player point of view here
Sorcerer Enchanter2 challenge mode here
Falcon3 Bullet1 + friend mergen challenge mode here
Overgeared reiter3 Bullet1 clearing siau boss here

@therhay It looks ok. If you are a CON build, you should take more lvls on shadow hallucination clone. It is similar to a 20% HP shield.

1 Like

Wow, Cleric2 Bokor3 Miko1 Kabba3? Damballa with Gevurah looks really good.

I think that vid is a bit misleading. He has 5.5k ~ 6.6k magic attack and probably has damballa’s damage attribute at 100.

Sure it’s strong, but then again, with that sort of investment, any build can implode bosses.

He doesn’t even need Damballa + Gevurah. At 2:58 of vid he deals over 400k damage with just one offensive Heal lv 10 overheat (and Gevurah debuff had ended already).

Agree, quite a fair bit of videos all feature players with high investment equipment, very hard to gauge how well the build will perform since they will steamroll over everything.

But, damballa works well with Gevurah since it has one of the highest aoe damage attack which can hit multiple times. It suits Gevurah really well. The other option is Sadhu’s ABE but that only hit once while the DoT is of reduced damage, which doesn’t maximise the potential of gevurah.

The next class which Kabbalist’s Gevurah can benefit the most from is when we get R10, Taoist with its Tri-disaster charm . It hits for 3 hits of 624% damage each (pre attributed).

It does, I think the most interesting thing about this combo is the fact he can use Damballa before Gevurah, and Damballa will take exactly the same amount of time that he takes casting Gevurah to deal damage.

This can prove Damballa + Gevurah interesting even when in parties where people can potentially “steal” Gevurah/Double Chance added damage with weak attacks. As you know, ABE + Double Chance/Gevurah is impossible to pull out when in a party. But maybe Damballa + Gevurah/Double Chance isn’t.

I hope given our higher ping in the international server, we can still use Gevurah after Damballa without messing up the damage combo.

2 Likes

Yes, it a nice combo.

Zombie also stops zombie-auto attack if damballah is used.

Double chance combo

@Nekorin Agree, right now sadhu2/3 and bokor3 fit burst-kabba3 most.
If you need a lower magic attack example of bokor3 kabba3: