Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

QS3 Rogue Hacka2 at 340 HG nazar tower here
Solmiki sword Ranger rogue Hacka2 at new library here
QS3 rogue bulletmarker2 at Nazar tower here

Bokor3 Kabba3 at 340 HG here
Krivis3 monk3 zealot2 at new library here
Yet another meta AA cleric krivis3 priest3 chaplain inquis1 challenge mode solo here

Sword3 Highl2 Fencer3 matador1 solo dungeon 300 here
Pelt3 - hop1 - doppel3 - murmillo1 at 340 HG here
Dragoon3 with the new Mashinos spear at 340 HG here

Rune-caster ice wall blaster build with Shadowmancer test vs boss here

Party grind with sapper2-fletcher3-mergen2, bulletmarker2, shinobi murmillo, thauma3-enchanter2, zealot2 at 340 HG here

3 Likes

Yeah, but it doesn’t recover more than 2% HP on Classes without the Ein Sof buff xD
With Ein Sof, my Kabbalist manages to recover over 11% max HP per trigger of the card, if he had more CON it would be an even higher value. Finally a good way to bid farewell to the 60%+ HP recovery from Praktiris healing attribute without losing too much once Rank 9 hits the shores.

Is Canceril card’s heal affected by stats like CON (besides increasing max hp = more heals) or HP recovery? Ein Sof’s double healing doubles the heals from Canceril to 4% of current max hp (the buffed max hp after Ein Sof)?

I’m not sure, but I doubt so. It does depend on your current max HP so if you use it with Swash Buckling (for example) it heals based on your new 25% extra maximum hp. I don’t have them on my Kabbalists but I believe the same applies.

I’ve seen a few topics saying it doesn’t work on pvp, however. The card specifies medium-type monsters so that makes sense to me.

Not sure how you got to the final value of 11%, but I don’t see much of a point to put these cards on cleric classes, they can already heal themselves with barely any effort.

It’s a great card for non-cleric classes. On my Murmillo (for example) it makes me pretty much immortal (not a single HP pot was used during whole run):

1 Like

Saw this vid quite some time ago, and I tried it on a corsair with only 21k HP. Did not do as well. Points to note as to why it did not do well:

• really low MHP 21k resulting in only ~420 HP healed per proc
  • low def/mdef (even on +10 270 leather top n bot) resulting in ~400 damage taken per hit
  • no shield for the occasional block

Seems to me like canceril is really only just QoL for those that don’t really need it.

It is affected by your additional recovery rate via CON[i.e. +0,5% per point in CON] and then doubled because of Ein Sofs stacked Healing attribute, similarly to how Praktiris Healing attribute is affected by your CON recovery and Ein Sofs Stacked Healing attribute, as long as the Stacked Healing attribute is active.

It’s the unique effect of Ein Sofs Stacked Healing attribute, which applies to every kind of %-based HP recovery.

Well, I see a point as there aren’t that many useful purple cards for Kabbalist. 3 Gazing Golems is overkill, and Tutu card or Poata card or Yeti card aren’t really useful if you’ve already got Ein Sof.
Putting in 1-2 Canceril cards can give you up to 20% selfheal [at 10-20% trigger chance], so it’s pretty much useful on any build(as long as you’ve got some CON that is).
It also helps saving your Heals to attack ( as Blessing is now unlimited) or to heal others in a party as you’re likely to never suffer any kind of deadly threat in e.g. challenge mode or ET.

1 Like

This is nice. Means a 2% Canceril card on a 200,928 hp (Ein Sof +200%), 200 CON cleric, will gain 4018 x 2 (additional con recovery) x 2 (Ein Sof’s Stacked Healing) = 16072 hp if it triggers. (8% hp heal @ 200con)

But with low CON (perhaps only 50 total CON), it isn’t as spectacular anymore.

115,752 hp, 50 CON, gains 2315 x 1.25 (additional con recovery) x 2 (Ein Sof’s Stacked Healing) = 5787 hp when trigger. (5% hp heal @ 50con, like a heal tile)

Some CON investment is needed to use this card :3

Another question, does 3x Cancerils effects stack? If we equip 3 lv10 of them how does it trigger?

• 3x 10% chance of 2% heal each when we get hit? or
  • 30% chance of 2% heal each when we get hit?

The former one means there’s a chance of multiple triggers per attack we received (if we are lucky).

1 Like

I have two equipped. It triggers more often than just 1, so I think the chance stacked. But it also double triggers sometimes.

I would like to answer this…
The latter is is the one.

So it will be much more effective if a number of mobs attacking at the same time which triggers it to give you 2% tested on my chrono which has 60k hp giving you a staggering hp heals…
But I also want to clarify the hp recovery does it stack with this?

Don’t think it does if Canceril works just like Sadhu’s Prakriti. HP recovery seems to only be used for the natural hp recovery now, which is a huge slap to Paladin’s Restoration. Tested it with Restoration scrolls (+300 hp recovery at level1) and Prakriti, there isn’t any change in healing total at all.

But that said, Restoration still doubles the additional recovery portion of heal tiles, so is still not that bad.

@peonage_parisi said it will double trigger means it is stacked with 10% chance x2? I don’t have 2x lv10 Canceril to try T_T.

I’m not 100% sure though. It seems like it double triggers sometimes, but it might also just be two consecutive triggers, since I am usually being mobbed by 5-10 monsters.

Edit: did retest/calculate and it seems my math was for the lulz…

Gotta sleep more before doing simple calculations it seems.

Anyway, it looks alright so far, but it will be really hard to hit values higher than 10-15% without heavily crippling ones build due to CON investment(800 CON for 20% recovery is possible but not a good choice right now, equipment will limit a character to ~300-500 CON at current cap without spending stat points).

It’s correct? I insert in the values you said into the equation and it comes out as:

167000 hp x 2% = 3340
Bonus CON additional recovery for 223 CON : 223 x 0.5% = 111.5%
Total recovery before Stack healing : 3340 x 211.5% = 7064

Stacked healing doubling recovery : 7064 x 2 = 14128. Result is 8.46% of total boosted hp?

I did some tests with Prakriti just now. Didn’t have much CON gear so test with whatever I have from 6CON to 66CON and the values tally. Don’t have a stat reset to try higher CON numbers for hidden bonuses.

Videos

meta AA cleric kriv3 priest3 chaplain inquis1 Challenge mode at Epherotao coast:

Her Skillbuild: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#41333222cg.15213541.1e213f5a65.1f213141516a9aa5.1545.41647585
Stats: DEX

Marquinhos mace + Solmiki dagger + frieno accessory set + Manahas set. The amount of damage lines during breaking wheel might crash players on itos.
With this player’s dagger, I have seen almost all solmiki weapons on ktos players now. Just have never seen solmiki rapier.

Shinobi murmillo burst vs ET boss here
Shinobi murmillo at 340 HG here
Plague doc3 at 340 HG: here
Pyro2 Thauma3 Sorc1 Shadow2 at 340 HG nazar tower here

Test: sorc cat buff + squire SP food recovery speed here
Test: FPS drop due to warlock3 skills here
Test: bug to increase SR3 marching fire duration here

1 Like

Anyone with “normal gear” not best in every single slot… can tell which of the following can deal better in terms of rounded overall char:

Chap PD3

Chap Kriv Inq

Chap Kriv Zea

Chap PD1 Inq1 Zea

Thanks.

Chap kriv3 inq is the best build regardless of your gear, since the point is to stack damage lines, all of which get influenced by blessing. Kriv3 adds 2 more damage lines, and melstis reduces the downtime you need to re-cast your buffs.

No chap build will out damage chap kriv3 inq in sustained damage.

I don’t think that’s a bug. Well, it’s hard to tell if it is or not, but using Marching Fire or Retreat Shot near Squire’s camp extends the duration since it’s technically a buff.

2 Likes

Any news about Ktest update? I’ really waiting for adjustments on Zealot…

Whats wrong with Zealot? Legit question. Haven’t seen stuff about him

2? From where???20char???