Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Wonder if aukuras scrolls will stack with regular krivis aukuras and aukuras attribute.

1 Like

Nope they donā€™t sadly. I tried but didnā€™t get 2 heal ticks per sec. :persevere:

1 Like

Not really r9 exclusive, but hereā€™s a Chap/Pala3/Zealot using Capella, Barrier:Devotion and Sanctuary to act as an aoe tank:

Source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/tos/4198/78644?category=ķŒ”ė¼ė”˜

Seems like overkill tbh, pala3 and a canceril card should work well enough.

Hexing doesnā€™t boost dark property damage, it boosts dark property skill damage (i.e. it doesnā€™t boost the damage of the zombiesā€™ autoattacks),sadly. It works with every Bokor attack skill (even Bwa Kayiman) but not zombie attacks.

Iā€™ll unsummon them to utilize Gebura/Double Chance, because itā€™s annoying if zombies attack and use up your debuffs. I guess Kabbalist is the only Class really benefitting from unsummoning because the developers simply couldnā€™t make an attribute to have these debuffs only trigger on the Kabbalists attacks/skills, much to the grief of every Kabba 2/3 player, especially when thereā€™s a Necromancer/Sorcerer or someone brought his companion along and forgot to switch the autoattacks off :tired:

tbl

Can anyone test Blind Faith with Druid Transform Red Panto/Blue Panto/Spots Panto (needs Oracle Change)? It has a 10 hit 2s cooldown skill that may be a good burst.

Have some Slashinobi (Sword3HL2Doppel3Shinobi) action!

• Fantasy Library 2nd boss:
  • Challenge mode stage 2 and 3:

Empowering would be pretty good now for supporting Zealots now, I guess?

I canā€™t really decide between Agility or Empowering for those last 4 points on my Enchanter2.
Oneā€™s good (for zealotā€™s dps) but has low uptime, the other is poop but has full uptimeā€¦

I guess I could save them, but thatā€™s no funā€¦

Cannon c3 look so much fun

I may change my musket to be connoneer instead.

1 Like

huhu

"ź¹€ķƒœź· 
6 nov 2017
What the ā– ā– ā– ā–  is going on? I already experienced that FUCKIN problems several times, but they did not respond our bug report that mentions these problem
So I decide to upload our problems on YOUTUBE
Believe or not, You guys will see numerous problem on TOS
Go fuxx yourself IMC lol"

Wrong. Zombieā€™s attack is increased when they hit mobs affected by Hexing. It only works when you have the dark attribute for hexing. Their attack is not ā€œadditional property damageā€, but true ā€œdark type damageā€. All monsters attack, even basic attack, are skills afterall. Check druid transformation or lookup zombies on tos neet :wink:

1 Like

Can anyone test it?

What if the skill missed/blocked(physical)? like double punch and the zealot buff skills Fanatic illusion x Immolation missed/blocked. Does the blind faith skill damage still apply / works?

thanks in advance! ^^

master @greyhiem can u test? @.@

As for bullet marker.
When using Silver Bullet (change attack with pistol with holy-physical), will it retain gun attack type (+12.5% againts leather&cloth) or not?

Ex-squeeze me, could someone post a build link to that? Iā€™m a sucker for solo stuff and this looks simply amazing :distinguished:
Would it be something like this?

1 Like

Laima should at least be skill level 5+ so it has permanent uptime.

And some optional tips skill point wise:

• Bloodletting 5 is nice to cancel any debuffs, though in pve itā€™s not a big issue.
  • Fumigate 1 is nice if you ever want to pvp.
  • 1 in gohei is nice for the buff removal even in PvE.
  • 5 in fade can help a lot with setting up the first few statues, but pdā€™s dots to end it whenever they tick so itā€™s kind of borderline.

guys maybe there is video of Enchanter C2 klling bosses, or his power is just usefull for farming? and someone know if the KTOS have a page of the most popular rank, i know it use to have it but i never save it.

Can you try kinoā€™s raise with shadowmancer skills? Iā€™m curious if the attributes will work with it or notā€¦:distinguished:

So no more optimization from the devs? sad

Sr3 bm

2 Likes

Shadow Thorn still hits twice against raised targets.

2 Likes