Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Some additional findings based off the post and video linked by @greyhiem

Chortasmata does increase immolation and fanatic illusion damage. The increase via % feels weird, anyone can shred light to this? The build used for testing is C2Krivis3Druid2Zealot2. There isn’t any diev in the build so the +20% to plant is ruled out. Does plant type takes in more damage from physical damage? How is it calculated?

Damage is based on 699patk flat (no weapon to eliminate min-max damage), no addon cards or blessing buffs. +1k fire damage attribute from immolation is turned off.

Without Chortasmata

With Chortasmata

That’s roughly a 8% increase in damage.

Fanatic Illusion also increases too roughly 7+%, without grass

and with grass

The strange thing is on different monsters. the damage increment is different. It does 12.5% for both Immolation and Fanatic Illusion on the Kugheri below:

1 Like

Maybe there is a hidden modifier on each race of enemy, remember reading about it somewhere in patchnotes or dev blog.
Plants: receive a bit less damage from magic attacks, receive a bit more damage from physical attacks.

Found the others:
Mob race beast & insect: higher evasion, ??? unknown weakness
Mob race mutant: higher block, ??? unknown weakness

2 Likes

you guys that have access to the ktest, can you answer me a question regarding bullet marker?

when you use double gun stance, the skills that usually take into account your main weapon remain the same? ( like sonic strike, twin arrows and so on ?) or they start to use the pistol as base for dmg calculation?

And a bonus BM question.
If i auto-switch to a musket, do I have to recast DGS?

that’s great news! so magic druid has a counter- synergy on its own. what a great design.

1 Like

Yes you have, the same happens if you want to use a crossbow skill, like let’s say rapid fire from Quarrel Shooter

Yes it will use the main hand damage, the double gun stance only changes the basic attack to use the pistol damage, animation and bonus damage and is required for 3 BM skills.

i tought they patched this, as long you don’t mount or switch to a two handed weapons DGS would stay on… i think i have misunderstood then.

that is a shame… having to invest in 2 weapons is lame =.

You don’t have to use Dual Gun Stance again if you use skills that don’t require a weapon like Swift Step, Cricling and Broom Trap, before even that skills canceled the dual gun. Archer have a lot of skills that require to you use a crossbow or bow and that ones will cancel.

Hey all, I have a question about new FF skill enveration this skill bonus the damage from skills like frost cloud or hail? Because this will help my idea of elementalist ff

Superattack speed bulletmarker2 solo dungeon 300

Reiter3 bullet1 solo dungeon 300

and solo siaulai here

Doppel3 shinobi solo Unique Raid dungeon

Matador desperately trying to proc muleta here and here

Bokor3 kabba3 siaulai here

Pyro sorc necro at new library here . And at new HG here , and here

Doppel3-murmillo at new HG here

Shinobi doppel3 farming new materials for orange 350 here

Shinob dopp3 at new HG here

Musketeer3 vs boss here

INT krivis3-druid2-zealot solo dungeon 300 here
Note: also seems krivis3 is mandatory for zealot builds now.

Chaplain zealot vs boss here

Cleric3 sadhu3 miko taoist2 siaulai here
Krivis3 druid2 taoist2 siaulai here

Cleric3 bokor3 PD3 solo dungeon 300 here

QS3 Falcon3 bulletmarker solo challenge mode here

(testing) without weapon – blind faith vs boss here

Highlander Fencer3 matador solo catacombs bosses here

QS3 rogue bullet2 at new HG here

Linker3 thaum3 shadow1 at new HG here

Link2 thaum2 featherfoot3 showing the combo link, knot, swell, kundela here

Shadowmancer2 vs siaulai boss here

Atk speed BM at new library here

Atk speed BM at new HG here

Musket3 mobbing at new library here

Cannon3 solo siaulai here

ATk speed musket siaulai here

Shadowmancer solo crystal mine here

Elementalist sorc necro at new HG here

7 Likes

tfw no fencer3 shinobis make videos

Most fencer3 take matador1.
I know 2 fencer3 players.

Sw3>Hig2>Dop3>Shinobi look nice, but I’m thinking of do Sw1>Hig2>Barb1>Cors1>Dop3>Shinobi, just to fit Corsair into the build, for Pillaging+Double Pay Earn, is a nice combination for an farm PvE character

1 Like

I don’t have a reset scroll yet, must wait until tomorrow. Today I tried dragoon3 dragon soar however attributes are bugged on several maps. Perhaps @Nekorin knows, nekorin tested zealot a lot.

@victor_afffff If you like it, you should build it! Keep in mind corsair2+3 have higher pillage chance than corsair1.

1 Like

ok thxxx alot bro. your the best!

1 Like

but in this video that greyhiem just posted we can clearly see a bm using multi-shot, and it didin’t cancel DGS

https://youtu.be/YxVd5MjOxK4?t=74

Rank 9 Headlines of The Week

7d4

20 Likes

Oh well, I was wrong then.

Those zealots and shadowmancers at pvp.
Immolation auto-proc and kills any low con squishy poker. Shadow auto-targeting shadowthorn spam.

Any new Corsair3Matador2 vid?

Also, there are new Mergen2 vids:

• Siauliai
  • ID300
1 Like