Tree of Savior Forum

I need ans about updates on this post

I just came back maybe 5 6 days ago… I just read this now. yeah I noticed some changes when i log in some skills already been change… but I dont have a paladin at the moment to know about all of this what i have read on the shared article…

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

I am asking if this all implemented now?
I also checked the skill planner for the paladin path but its not updated yet? or is not implemented yet?
if not implemented yet, will it be implemented with rank 9 update?

someone clarify this to me… Q_Q thank you

It is not all implemented yet, that’s why the tos.neet doesn’t show them. tos.neet stays up to date and only makes the changes once it is added on the iTOS version.

Since R9 will be implemented next week, they might add these changes at the same time (that’s usually what they do, after all~) but we can’t be sure until the patch notes are you.

2 Likes

thanks… but i wanna read all the new skills what they scale on so when R9 hits i know what stat i would get… but i am happy about the block option :smiley: heal and block is what I wanted from the very 1st time I saw pal in the early days of TOS… :smiley:

Oh, you should check the Korean version of tos.neet then~
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#4111bbb

The new protective skill, Sanctuary, it depends on your base physical/magical defense and the level of the skill.
The offensive skill, Demolition, is a physical skill, so it’ll be based on your PATK. Note though that you need to use a 2H Blunt Weapon to use it, so you’ll need to swap weapons if you want to be a Mace+Shield tank and still use this skill.

If you want to be a tanky Paladin, you can go CON, or SPR/CON. A bit of DEX for ASPD and then full STR is also common for Paladins (if they don’t plan to go full tank).

1 Like

full tank /support… my play style revolves around those… and thanks for the heads up and link… really appreciate it… i am also considering if this are the stats now for pal skills… taking pd for healing factor and mayb kaba… i need to read more on this XD thank you so much

I found her… <3 what i was looking for… <3

It’s a bit long, but you may want to read the thread you quoted, because IMC is still changing some things and the people there are reporting it :3
They changed a few things about Zealot, for example. But it’s still a good build anyway :smiley:
Also can ditch the Priest 3-Chaplain path so you can take PD at R7 for Healing Factor. Being such a good healing it’s great for your Paladin to survive when it’s taking all the damages in a party

1 Like

noted hehehehe… and still reading im just 1100 at the moment on post reading