Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

They wrote: The Mergen’s Circle 1 skill ‘Homing Arrow’, which despite being designed as a single-target attack can be used to reach multiple enemies, is having its hit range and AoE attack ratio values readjusted in the same context.

dunno what they are thinking,
i’ll stack bracelet’s, gloves and hats with AAR, with circling expand it should still be decent

Circling now is a use 25,5 million silver to be useful skill, because AoE defense to 1 do nothing for Archers because they don’t have natural AAR.

If IMC want to fix Mergen and other Archers after tge Circling change they will need to give some AAR to skills just like Swordman have, and maybe some natural AAR too.

Currently, I only took one skill for Preemptive Strike. Will Sonic Strike still be worth getting over Hovering? It seems like Hovering is better now with the attribute.

Might I asked what was played when testing Linker? To me, it seems like a buff to attacks with enough AoE already and a nerf to attacks without.

hovering only hit one target and it is auto targetting(if the boss spawn some traps, your hovering might hit the trap instead of the boss), meanwhile sonic strike is aoe attack

2 Likes

those changed make me consider about fal3 bm1 more than mergen

Finished the 23 patch translation: https://pastebin.com/nZZC0y0n

11 Likes

Why so many cries on falc3mergen

With 8 aar (2xphada,vubbeglove,miki necklace, squire buff) and near full time circling, mergen would perform even better than 10s circling

As for Gerald (wandering Gem merchant) the daily exchange count is character basis or team basis?

1 Like

:expressionless: FF3 seem not good… RIP FF

Changes to Zombies’ attack ratio (to 6 aoe ratio) makes bokor c1 an attractive single circle alternative filler now. Each zombie can hit up to 3 medium monsters at melee range now.

6 Likes

Appreciate if you can find videos on post punish ‘bug fix’.

Are there any videos/information how Zealot Fanaticism interacts with Woodspirit or in general the self damaging with Woodspirit/Armaos Card?

everyone is hype about cata dragoon , anyone has a test on doppel3 right now except punish being weaker than before anything else diffrent ?

Yes I will try to find it. This bug fix is a nerf to Punish vs many mobs though.

@LightDarkSide it would be nice!

@Nekorin Yes, good buff for zombie bokor builds.

@ronzu I will try it now.

@Vicky Featherfoot without good AoE gear got nerfed hard, yes.
Time to swap to shadowmancer.

I have farmed armaos cards now, will test them later (have to level cards first)

Linker2-thaum3-shadowmancer2 was not affected by linker changes because shadow Conjuration is true AoE. Just ran dung 300.

Joint penalty + Shadow conjure deals exactly the same damage as
Joint penalty + Knot + Shadow conjure. (OK this deals a bit more damage because hangman attribute increases damage by +25% on the mobs)

@Kanna Shadowmancer-linker did not change. Because shadowmancer skills do not use AoE mechanics.
Shadow thorns = always single target skill.
Shadow conjuration = always hits all mobs.
Shadow Orb (condensation) = each mob can only get hit by an orb explosion once.
Other skills are utility without damage.

Featherfoot-linker is affected the most. Because Featherfoot skills use AoE mechanics. If you have low AoE attack ratio, you will hit less enemies after you use hangman’s knot.

4 Likes

Someone knows how loot chance is calculated? I want to know If It is worth investing in those white gems. Thanks!

show FF after fix please

No info about loot chance yet.

@artesinka I will try to find a video of it.

Sorc2 Necro3 challenge mode lvl 5

Necro at HG 340 here
More necro here

Enchanter2 farming materials for mashinos rod here

Chaplain Inquis2 at new library here

@ronzu If you switch characters, the price will reset. There is no limit on the amount of gems you can buy.
32 gems on 1 char. The limit is your silver

5 Likes

Five Hammer: 5
Off-hand: 3
Top, bottom, gloves: 2
Windrunners: 3
17 sockets for white gems.

I wonder if Five Hammer’s low damage would be worth the extra slots.

1 Like

Is that Wiz1Pyro2Thaum3Sorc1Enchanter2? That’s exactly the build I’ve planned for my little Thaumaturge. It looks even stronger than I thought, 114k per hit is a lot.

You’ve been doing god’s work with this thread. Nekorin deserves our thanks too. You guys are providing lots of useful information about the R9 patch.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes it is pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 enchanter2. Enchanter is the greatest class to farm new materials, because all the Coast map mobs are Ice element. Most materials drop at the coast maps (just bow, crossbow, pistol and shield do not). Enchanter2 is also one of the greatest sustained dps classes.
Info on new lvl 350 practo set materials here

Some tester channels (these players are available on forums)
Nekorin channel (mostly clerics) here
Kiyo’s (Kiyoshiro) channel (various classes at ktest) here
Mia’s (Hmmm) channel (various) here
Nyuha channel (hackapel & mergen) here
Arkgolf channel (cleric & wizard) here
MelioettaZyguard (dragoon) here
I might have forgotten some more

@Kanna Wow, that would be a lot.

9 Likes

Since you can farm monster energies in low lvl maps having at least one low lvl player in the party, Five Hammer might be a good idea for support characters in farming parties to increase looting chance for everyone.