Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

@STAFF_Shawn

If possible I’d like to ask that problems reported in tickets could be listed somewhere for us to comment or confirm or even give a workaround for it.

Somehow I can’t upload images using the built-in “Upload screenshot” function.

So I reported the problem which I think is known but isn’t present on this list in a way that I could show that it affected me and that it was present. A compensation? Would be nice. But I’m not really asking for it, I’m asking for a fix that prevents it from happening as it isn’t even a known issue by looking at the current list.

I feel that my ticket wasn’t even read.

I literally just jumped around aimed towards the barrier and ended up standing on the edge of it with my archer. Was facing north directly towards the barrier.

Same here. Please, fix it.

Can’t choose new advancement :frowning:
i havent got a “select class” button
And no bug with wizard class

1 Like

Hello. What happened? I’m close game,i’m close Steam, I’m reboot PC, but nothing helps… What need to do?

Hi, are you still having trouble launching the game? We’ve just updated the launcher and it should work now, but do check for possible solutions in this topic if you’re still getting the same error:

I’m tired for this error, always after updated, why do not check before release new patch

What about the “Zubeck’s Secret Moves quest” Compensation?
my Elementalist didnt get any stat point potion or anything like it said in the patchnotes. how do you get it o.o?

EDIT: Nevermind. i found it in the auction house “Retrieve” page o.O a bit weird but hey got my 1 stat point. thanks^^

…and if the file is…empty?

[EDIT]

You people screwed the pooch on this one…patcher will be “patched” with invalid files. Steam will download “correct” files…that cause the patcher to patch, and redownload invalid files. LOOP.

Un/reinstalling does nothing…

1 Like

I actually had to close out steam, then reopen steam which turned out there was actually an update for Steam. After Steam updated the patcher worked properly and I was able to get in.

Seeing as I keep my client up to date on a regular, this did not work for me.

More so, the client doesnt do anything special to ToS’s game files, that information is passed to Valve from IMC through the Steamworks tools, and it still doesn’t factor in their 3rd party patcher that’s broken…so this has more to do with IMC pushing crap updates instead of steam not being updated.

I noticed in another thread regarding the client not updating properly, I see some people claim that they are able to log-in or rather some of the solutions worked for them, if so. Why aren’t those solutions working for some of us here?

No clue, Im still having the same issues.

Commander Fail for every channel what do i do

There is really no option to grind mobs in this game with such a slow spawn rate…
I feel like the only way to level up is by questing for EXP cards or que up for a dungeon wich also takes 20+ minutes while you can’t do anything in the meantime…

I’m pretty sure you missed out maps exploration and monster achievement, there isn’t really much grinding until you are level 180+. And also queuing for dungeons and missions are working fine.

What i mean is that i would prefer to grind all the time instead of questing or waiting for a dungeon.

There is a few grinding spots I believe, enjoy it how you want it to :slight_smile:

Devs please, do something about Long Stride on Hoplites, you miss it very often on controller and keyboard since you can’t choose where you will jump unlike on mouse.

I really wish they would fix the issue of crafting stopping after just 1 or 2 sets, its already a pain to wait for it, now i have to stand by and click on it every so often?