Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Imc please, make the skill work like it is on mouse, please!!!
Look at this!!

T.T

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines

I think i found the root cause.
I participate of the Microsoft Inside Program (i receive First the “betas” updates of the WIN10).(https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/04/26/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14332/)
On day 25/26 we got a new update, and after this TOS stop to work.
What i did to TOS back: go back to a previous Insider Preview build. Now i am on Build 14328. And TOS BACK!
Maybe this can help you guys! :grin:
Please IF work let me know!:v:

Best Regards

Hi, I’m having trouble with CommanderLoadFail Error when move to Woods of the Linked Bridges map. Can anyone tell me what I should do to fix it? TIA

Hi I have the same issue CommanderLoadFailed TeamName Tablespace 
 CharlemagnE 
 I can get in on other server

Hello, IMC. We appreciate the effort you have shown regarding the fps issues by allowing users to remove effects, it might not solve entirely the issue or might not be the best approach to the problem
 But certainly the most economic one. Changing the engine might be hard at this point, especially after the current stage of the game. We appreciate it, guys.

Now, addressing another important game-breaking issue: “Class path balancing” which I’m sure you are already working on it, otherwise you would have already released the PVP-Arena. What information can you give to us, the community, regarding this “class path balancing” issue and the PVP-Arena, etc?

Are we going to see Wizard>Cryox2>Psychox3>Warlocks Full con everywhere? Or Any wizard/cleric class with (CON)? Are you going to fix this by balancing the stats (CON) accordingly to the classes, or are you going to balance the broken kits that some paths offer? I mean, there are class paths with no real counterplay on a 1v1 or 2v2 situation, probably only at a 5v5 situation in which you delete everyone on their team and proceed to kill the raidboss who only brainlessly spam skills, tanking everything because you can’t hit it without getting 80% frozen, also perma CC’ing you no matter how much HP or what you have. I mean, the dispeller scrolls are not supposed to work on PVP-arena, and being honest here, they don’t even work outside of the arena. They just don’t work, you can spam them all day and they don’t work. So, yeah, no real counterplay.

What are you going to do, a “class path” balance or a “stat by class” balance?

P.S. Do you have a date in mind for the PVP-Arena or GvG event?

I mean, that event is the only real GVG, the other is just an offline raid to whoever is offline and proceed to hide for 7 days. Boring stuff.

@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Shawn
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_J

2 Likes

Just hit lv 90 and try to use auto finding party function at front of dungeon
it show connection fail when i got party everytime
this will solve when?

since im updating my windows 10 to build 14322, i cant launch the client, launcher got 100% but then dissapper wont launch the client, i try all suggestion from this, but still can’t launch the client, error code c00005, please this is a big issue, resolving fast, n i dont wanna to go back to previous build my windows, thanks

1 Like

Forget this
 the Staff is never answering, they dont know how to help or give a GOOD support to the customers who have paid for the game

STILL have the problems to loguin in the server. My character are stucked in nowhere and when i was sended a ticket they just answer the same spech that my other friends with same problem, and even have not the intention to personalize the answer or do something to unstuck the characters
 this game have THE WORST CUSTOMERS SUPPORT of the world

@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Shawn
@STAFF_No

Please help me fix that launcher error

Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema: APPCRASH
Nome do Aplicativo: Client_tos.exe
VersĂŁo do Aplicativo: 0.0.0.0
Carimbo de Data/Hora do Aplicativo: 57313861
Nome do MĂłdulo de Falhas: MSVCR100.dll
VersĂŁo do MĂłdulo de Falhas: 10.0.30319.1
Carimbo de Data/Hora do MĂłdulo de Falhas: 4ba1dbbe
Código de Exceção: 40000015
Deslocamento de Exceção: 0008d635
VersĂŁo do sistema operacional: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Identificação da Localidade: 1046
InformaçÔes Adicionais 1: 8b31
InformaçÔes Adicionais 2: 8b313479328cc3399030a2c8d104bd9b
InformaçÔes Adicionais 3: eafa
InformaçÔes Adicionais 4: eafaee7da3132046b7aff12f72ee7aac

hello guys

hello I’m just a new player of this game, I just started playing yesterday and right now I have encountered a problem that prohibits me from playing the game. can someone help me with this? before this happened
 when i was still playing, when i tried using the portal it says channel is full then it transfered me back to the lodge screen then when i tried to enter again it said server is closed when i was trying to restart the game it showed this 
I don’t know if this is a patch update or what
 but I know the game is up to date so I wonder why is it like this and it won’t even start downloading 
 I’ve been trying to solve the problem for hours now
 does anybody have a suggestion on what to do or does anybody know what is happening?

my server is Varena by the way

Sea Varena server down
 cant log in. im logging in to Varena and it says “Access to the Telsiai server is temporarily restricted for new players. Please check our announcements on the official forums or Steam community for more details.” PLEASE HELP!! why cant i buy the dlc on steam? is it available or not. or do you have micro transactions like buying tp coins. the people at sea is outraged :slight_smile:

Currently, Us from the [SEA]Varena server, were experiencing some issues in connecting the server. This message always pop out “Access to the Telsiai server is temporarily restricted for new players. Please check our announcements on the official forums or Steam Community for more details.” even though we’re clearly trying to connect to the Varena server.

Time: 9:18 AM GMT+8

This has already occurred on other players several hours ago.
So Please FIX this soon ASAP

Screenshot:

Note: This is the message that pops out after trying to connect to [SEA]Varena server.

I think what the developers are doing is to merge the two sea servers. It is only a though though hehe

1 Like

Please Fix the Forum

And also “put more coal” for [SA] Silute, the daily maintenances aren’t working and the server is SO crowded and laggy.

Channels are dying fast

2 Likes

“Known Issues”

FPS Lag aint in your list xD

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m still waiting for a fix on Long Stride!!!

#Please IMC

It has been found that this problem is especially prevalent with users of Windows 10 insider preview, build 14332. It’s also been found that many Tencent games do not work with this build of Windows. Hopefully this will help you pinpoint the problem.

I got stuck in my main character after entered Tenet Church 1F map(Klaipeda). When I try connect to the channel, my game go back to server selection painel.
I tried create a new character, with other class in other map (Orsha) and got stuck after entering a lvl 19 map. Now I have two characters bugged since 05/11 and 0 disposal to create other character

Server: Silute (SA)
Team Name: Thanattos
Characters Name: Dark (Archer) and Evil (Wizard)
Steam User: havokthereapert