Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Please, fix 7. QUEST : To Gateway to the Great King. I cant even level up anymore…

Please IMC. :frowning:

Hello, IMC. I would like to know what is your course of action or plan regarding visual performance optimization. In mortal words, the FPS problem when a bunch of players are in the same zone spamming skills. (Every world boss at .30 fps), etc.

Are you going to improve it, or have the intention to do so in the near future? I mean, that (pardon my expression) fvcks the game experience a lot. This is a known issue, I suppose… But what are your plans on it? Do you have it as a high priority problem?

Will this “disable shake effects” feature solve entirely the issue?

@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Shawn
@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_J
@STAFF_John

4 Likes

I’d like to know this too. I referenced you guys in about 15 topics now that were all about optimization and performance. Up until now you did not reply in any topic. It seems the engine is considered done and you simply will or can not change anything about it. @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_John please finally comment on this.

1 Like

I think they should address this problem soon, if not an improvement, at least a disable all effects kind of thing. It is very annoying to play at .30 fps and use a skill every 15 seconds. This is game-breaking, and can kill games. :bear:

3 Likes

@TankezonE @BlaXun

I haven’t been replying because we don’t have a direct solution to this yet but the issue is indeed being looked over.

Remember, I’ve been telling people over here about getting regional servers. But when did we get them? After launch. Mhm.

It either just takes time to be implemented or gets pushed back on the list of priorities.

Sorry that my answer’s not helpful at the moment.

5 Likes

No, that’s fine. I just wished there would have been a reply earlier. I think one of the problems people have right now is that sometimes obvious things are not commented on by the staff even though we ask for a comment a lot of times. No ody expects a direct solution, but just don’t let us think you ignore those things… It helps nobody.

Thanks for the reply… We waited a long time.

What about the “To Gateway to the Great King” bug. i dont even know, 7 days ? without playing in my main character, come on. :cry:

Is this about not being able to get close enough to Goddess Saule to talk to her? This should have been fixed, but if you’re still having problems with it please file a support ticket so we can look into your team details.

@Staff_Julie any update on being able to go to vera coast and igni coast?

i for example got a daily that i had to go there but i keep keet the channel if full msg.

I have a cleric it until yesterday was not completing the quest but in the middle of this “bug period” I made an archer and with him I completed the quest… only the cleric is “buggy”. well, after the update, I will try again.

Thanks.

This has been corrected. You’ll be able to enter them after patch.

Is there an issue with retrieving those items that were on market after sales period? It seems I am unable to pull them back…

A calm song for calm down the rage.

1 Like

@Advatre Yeah mate, The same problem with endless random party search. All members form couple of comunities feel sad about this problem.

Yeh… it happens. At the moment you can cancel the queue and queue up again and it should work but that should totally be fixed.

Fix the dungeon, break the dungeon, fix the dungeon, break the dungeon… loop :’(

3 Likes

An even bigger problem than queue being wonky is the fact that there is no queue at all for premade parties.

@Staff_Julie this must be different from the “instance disconnect” issue listed in this post, as your current channel does not have any bearing on the problem.

Mission party searching doesnt work… omg imc…

15. BAD OPTIMIZATION

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

4 Likes

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie

Staff, please help me, I found half solutions for the problem…

Everytime I reboot my computer and launch the game this happens:

This is how my fullscreen mode looks like, and it does not go away… I cant login into my account with this, and Im forced to manually change it every single time I want to play…

Could you please take a look into it? It seems like its standard saved on the highes resolution possible, 1920 x 10xx something like that