Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon entrance disconnection issues

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : 6pm~1am EST everyday, and other times as well.

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Dungeons

Bug Description :
Joining a dungeon in a premade party will send you back to the server selection screen if there are no available “instance slots” for your party to use.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
Try to join a dungeon during US prime time without using the random party finder. Instead, make a premade party (say, with 4 friends) and attempt to join the dungeon. Likely you will simply disconnect and go back to server selection with no message or indication of why.

I believe this is due to a cap on the concurrent number of instances that the server can have running simultaneously. It makes dungeoning with friends extremely frustrating, because you must spend anywhere from 5~45 minutes disconnecting on entrance attempts, hoping to get lucky.

I highly recommend placing premade parties into a queue, so that they can join dungeons in a reasonable fashion.

Right now between the exp buff and issues joining, playing with friends is impractical. It is much better to random queue and play with people you do not know. Random queue players are put into a waiting queue and join the dungeon when matched with 5 players and an instance slot is available.

NOTE: I am aware of the workaround of queueing simultaneously and it is a bad work around.

Premade parties should really get thrown into a queue rather than instantly disconnected.

Screenshots / Video :
None, but we all get it.

System

• CPU : i7 4790k
  • RAM : 32GB
  • Graphics Card : 970GTX
  • Storage : 512GB SSD RAID 0
  • Internet Connection : Fiber 1000/1000
  • Country, Region : USA
  • and I still get 40fps when there are a few models on screen ahaeuuuuuuuu

Same issue there, “Enter to dungeon” > server selection.

same issue here. please fix!

Exactly same problem for me. But I doubt that this is the reason you explained. When I change my internet to another providor I can enter the instances normally. Probably one of the ports that are used for this feature is blocked by some providers. For now I think that IMC should check this and if possible change the ports to something else. But that’s just my guess too. :stuck_out_tongue: