Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

I also happend to see that scroll while i was in a dungeon and used it. Of course i didnt get the statpoint :cry:

xD

wutā€¦ okay thatā€™s a horrible bug.
Stat points are the bestā€¦

1 Like

I can understand the bottle neck and the sudden influx of players, but patching the holes wonā€™t cut it, not anymore.
Iā€™d rather bear the whole game just shuts down for a few days to get their shits together. Waiting canā€™t be worst than this!!!
And do you GMs consider a pre-release team transfer? like do it now, once to thin out the players base a bit? It has only been a week, not much can cause imbalance imo.

Hi, Iā€™m having an issue logging on to one of my characters. The channel selection is blank and the game tells me the server is closed. I can still log on three other characters though. Orsha server.

1 Like

I cant connect on my main character right now,but the lower level ones can here is a pic
Server:Orsha
Map i was before DC: Magic Tower 5F
@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J

Is klaipedia down?

Canā€™t connect ^^. Wanted to check in before sleeping xD.
Saying god night to two peps~

It is. I tried 20 times.

Still trying. Itā€™s dead.

Just logged in myself on Klaipeda.

I can get into my team lodge, but not into the world.

CommanderLoadFail still lets me pass to grind but thereā€™s no party ;-;

1 Like

IMC just did an announcement on the server that they are" Rebooting the Server and will let us know on the forums when it is done and back up"

so i tried to get game going for first time,noticed its not free yet was thinking of buying the $10 package so i could play today, BUT when i click server and the box pops up i tried clicking on this option nothing happening? i clicked on all of it nithing happening?

Please put Release Goddess Saule in this list, this is getting ridiculous the quest is bugged since the first iCBT.

Thatā€™s the quest where the goddess is in the small domed cage between the two statues right?

If so, I just completed this quest myself and got sent off to another area. All I had to do was jump a couple of times with my archer and got to where I was standing on the edge of the cage to talk to her.

You jumped from where, whats the postion? im already lvl 169 i just want to complete the quest =T donā€™t even need it anymore.

is this quest bugged only for some people?
never had any problem with it, on both chars, not now not in beta
the first time you donā€™t have to click on the goddess but on that barrier

Donā€™t forget about Ashaq Underground Prison 2F missing Collection and Residance of the Fallen Legwyn Family hidden quest bug (which spawns a lot of silver mobs).

corsair c2 double weapon assault not working properlyā€¦

Besides the servers being bottlenecked there are fewer monsters and channels as you level up. This should be increased fast as the fun of the game completely dies out after a certain level.

Let me share my experience with you. Today I hit level 50, and I was very excited going for my first dungeon, it proved to be difficult and actually rather fun because of this. After doing it twice I was level 60, and I returned to normal questing, with a warrior who can pull all mobs together. This is so extremely easy for us, that I can sit down and rest by the fire while my mate tanks all the monsters in screen (20-30 monsters). While itā€™s okay that he can tank it, you should really increase the number of monsters in every zone past 60 dramatically. With more people reaching this stage it will eventually become impossible to do any quests at all. Not to mention increasing the monsters would increase the fun, as itā€™s quiet fun destryoing large packs of monsters, but actually irritating running around killing 1-2 with your entire combo and mana pool.