Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Reinstalling doesn’t fix it either… I’ve already done that a couple of times now.

amgine, I tried it again just now. Try to log-in the game itself, and open the settings panel when you’re inside the game with your character (lower right). You could see that all the texts are “no data” but on the lowest part you’ll see a drop down menu which is “kr” (think this means korean), and you’ll be able to pick english. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Nah, I get EXP from all my summon-only kills (At least for Bokor).

It partially helped. I can see most of the UI buttons now but it still says No Data in a few places

Same with me, atleast I can read most of the quests and npcs but yeah most items I get like exp cards have no data on them, so…yeah…

the root distribution is not working properly

round robin tentds to give loots to the person deal the most dmg, so as individual.
the random method also tend to give drops to those who deal more dmg
please fix this and make the loot split evenly among party possible

the current system greatly hurt the support class, especially priests since they need to spend on buff items

proof: my dps friend has twice the silver than me after dual party grind, as im deal less dmg as a priest

Please, fix the 7. QUEST : To Gateway to the Great King.
i need do the quests. :confused:

Please IMC.

Day 7, not even fix the problem
(Headless character)

Hi,
The dungeon problem is getting on my nerves now. Please fix it.

Thank you very much.

guys, where can I report about my tome lost after maint?

Fix the loot system. At least look into it!

People are not awared of the bugged looting distribution:
Round Robin gives SILVER and LOOTS to the person who dealt the most damage
Random gives MOST silver and loots to the person who dealt the most damage as well

Support class get nothing if they don’t kill!

This needs to be addressed immediately if you keeps trading behind the paywall!

2 Likes

Try downgrading your graphics driver.
Its working on me.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

oh this for the one who stuck on connecting server page,after choosing the server.:kissing_closed_eyes:

@STAFF_Shawn there’s a companion issue that’s been here since korean or icbt versions. When you die the Riding status is sometimes inconsistent and this makes you unable to use any skill that needs to be mounted.

Like, in a dungeon if you die there’s a chance of rendering some ranks/classes useless unless you change channels/map but this isn’t possible in instances.

Is there any workaround or at least is this issue acknowledged?

Has this issue been acknowledged?

“A connection with the server could not be established”
and
“Failed to download list file. Please try again as administrator. updater/patcher.version.txt (975)”

My Support Tickets are just being Closed…

Please Look into this Issue.

How come stuttering and freezing or fps drop issues are not in the list?

2 Likes

Why i cannot make macros of emotes and place it at joypad shortcuts? Is it a bug or isn’t to be a ingame function? Cause I can drag the shortcut icon through the screen but I can’t place it inside the shortcut squares, just want to use some quick emotes in my ps controller! @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie please add it to your list. The game performs poorly even on high end machines

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie I though the last maintenace was to fix the dungeon disconnection problem when entering? I’ve been entering lvl 90 dungeon with some other players but it always dc us until the time we cant even finish a dungeon run!!! wth? this is in Klaipeda server many already are complaining and submitting tickets can u please fix this we cant farm for daggers or even get exp in our current level which is supposed to help us level!!! so dissapointed!:rage::angry::sweat::cry:

When u fix premade party cant enter dungeon problem

Not sure if this has been listed already, but while crafting arrows as a Fletcher, the process keeps stopping and you have to keep pressing “Craft” relentlessly to continue crafting. Quite irritating since you can’t just craft 1000 arrows without resets