Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Are you guys aware of the Goddess Saule quest bug???

I don’t know is it bug or not, currently i am playing in SEA server (playing priest)

As everyone knows prist DO need to buy material e.g. Holy water, holy power to cash buff spell to party members. BUT in this party system, the loots will not distribute to anyone that does not participate in damage dealing to monster. And i kept losing money buying priest materials with nothing in return. Plus i can’t even fill the collection coz i got no loots.

I was also making sure that party setting is round robin/random

Please fix this or there will be less and less support class in this game

1 Like

My observation is (and many others seem to share the same) that the loot goes to the most damage dealing one regardless of the setting set which makes party play unusable as someone is getting the majority of the loot
while the others have to try to out dps f**ing magic missile wizards.

1 Like

All my items i tried to sell on market seems lost - they are not to be found in a queue to receive money or “sell” section. Someone else?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

After teleported, can not remember which map, my game is stuck at loading screen in about 75%. I can select the server, select the character and channel, now at the loading screen is stuck.

Character: SweetDoll
Team: VicSecret
Server: Orsha
Level: 51

It’s been over 5 days. ‘Sometimes (rare)’ load the game, if I teleport to another location or “logout” and “login” I get stuck on the loading screen again, Same 75%.

My topic: Stuck at Endless Loading Screem! Please ADMIN, read this topic

@STAFF_Shawn

The Dungeon Looking For Group NPC is bugged, and always when it find a ground you will get a DC from the server, being kicked from the group and not even entering to the dungeon.

Please, fix the 7. I already did the Orsha’s quests… i need Klaipedia quests.

PLEASEEEEEEEE.

Have you found a solution?

I tried to catch a dungeon in “search for party” and the first time I get. But the other two times I tried the game caught on the loading screen when he thought a group. Moreover I have heard reports of people who were able to play three times, but is now bugged again and I missed two attempts -.-’. Please IMC fix it…

What about the market bug where in if you cancel the item you listed, you cannot retrieve it

… Well that is a new one for me… Logged out of Tree of Savior to go to an appointment… Come back and open the game back up and the first time it comes up in another language (presumably Korean) and the second time it says "NO DATA and random numbers in place of the buttons.

Here is after the second attempt… and even went to Steam and Verified the files (which once again 15 needed reacquired o_O) It’s still doing the No Data thing.

Posting this up in the Bugs section as well

Ok this works except the buttons and triggers are all mixed up in the game, any ideas for a work around, I just need to remap them; then Ill be golden! XD

Hi!

Today I’ve been having a problem where I couldn’t connect to 2 of my 3 charsand as of now I can’t connect to any of them (Been like 3-4 hours?). Anytime I try to connect to a character one of the following scenarios ocurr:

-I get sent back to server selection.
-Map starts loading but it freezes at some point and I get sent back to char selection.
-I get in but shortly after I get sent back to char selection.

Is this a problem on my side or is it a proble regarding bottleneck/commanderLoadFail/etc… ?

Btw, I was playing when the problem started w/ 2 of my characters.

Thanks for your answer!

Edit: Forgot to say that I’ve tried connecting to every channel available to my characters and it’s the same in all of them.

Edit2:
Server: Klaipeda.
Team: Lusignan.

The Tenet dungeon needs to be fixed. When you try to get in, it boots you to server selection. Fix this!!!

2 Likes

How about bot problems? Can you do anything ahout that? @STAFF_Ines

My game just crash after patcher close.

I got the same problem this morning. Everything was fine since yesterday, but when I opened the game today I was surprised to see the korean version (I think) and then I restarted the game and got the no data thingie as well.

I did all the procedure from the staff post regarding this issue as well as checking integrity of game cache files in steam and still doesn’t work. I worked on this and repeated for about 2 hours with 3 or 4 attempts and still no good. I hope there’s a fix for this, I don’t want to redownload the whole game again.

You wouldn’t believe after all this time after BETA, my first report would have been fixed… Monsters killer by companion or support summoned aren’t giving you EXP AT ALL.

Why you GM don’t you play the game a bit and fix bug BEFORE player get angry. So BOKOR, SORCERER and any summoner are worthless , killing from companion is just Esthetic … WTF