Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Why dungeon not yet list as known issues?!
OMG please fix the dungeon!!!
Everytime i’m trying to get in I get disconnected from server :persevere:

1 Like

I allready see the patch beeing done tomorrow and the dungeons are still bugged xD

just like those CBT’s maintenance :no_mouth:

Responsiveness is very happy, thank you for what you are doing! :relaxed:

The best advice 11. Disabling Shout Chat on top of the screen.

i laughed so hard when it’s empty… it’s like all the character there put a “Seriously now?” face.

6 days and im still not in game yet nor has the issue been marked as “known”. are u guys just gonna ignore all the posts from the group of us that cant even make it past the server select screen

If you’ve tried all the solutions they suggested, it would be more effective for you to send in a support ticket rather than post in this giant thread. From what I can tell most players seem to be able to enter the game at least some times so your problem may not get escalated as quickly as you’d like.

IMC have a lot of problems right now so they are probably trying to multitask on all of them. They got big issues mang. Good luck resolving your issue ^^;

When reporting issues, please be as detailed as possible. Screenshots, character/Team/server/class details, and timestamps would be greatly appreciated. That way we can have more information to work with on a more specified problem allowing it to be resolved faster.

Do we have any word about the FDP drop and graphical configurations?
I feel like this should be threated as a known issue, since it is being reported by so many players and demotivate us to play the game. In my case, I have already applied the workarounds for the user.xml file to have some improvement on my game experience, but is really frustrating to play a 2D game that drops my FPS even thou there are much more graphical dependent games that I run in 60 fps normally.
IMC Dev and support, please let us have a word on the current research status regarding this issue.

Any updates in regards to the Goddess Saule bug?

I’m having the same issue!

Fix Runtime Errors PLEASE!

dungeon channel bug :frowning: Please fix it

Spawn rates still need to be addressed. Say something about them, please.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please listen this song for the issue keep in the corner,hope the maintenance will make it better.

1 Like

i cant play on pc,
specs: windows xp, 3gb ram, amd r7 200
no anti virus,
tried to reinstall client, window mode, repair using steam, reinstall other softwares.
after the char. creation and after the cinematics it just froze then i closed the client, the next thing that happens whenever i tried to login the screen just turns to white, skills and sounds work i tried other servers and its the same cycle
its working fine on my brothers laptop

Please fix the dungeons …

Christ! this is a complete drama, just jump into the barrier where the goddess is and you will be able to speak her…

@STAFF_Shawn

Please staff, the server just went into maintence so Im posting the bugs Ive found (I found soft solutions, so its not gamebreaking)

TL:DR at the end

1. Bug

Everytime I turn my computer off the game settings autoresets to “FULLSCREEN” with 1920 x 1080 resolution (the highest), when that happens, I can press enter to go to the Lodge, but Im stuck there and I need to command end task.

To fix this, I manually go to the user.xml file and change the x and y specs to something like 800 x 800, so it actually fits my screen, then I procced to login and with the ingame setttings change to fullscreen with sets it zoomed, which is playable but I only can see like 5 yards away from my huge Hoplite. So I need to relaunch the game again and now I can play…

1. Bug

This happens when theres a cinematic scene… The “movie” underlay goes away but my HP/SP and Name are still gone, I know you use this to make the enconteurs more realistics, but please, after its done let it come back.

To manually fix this I open the settings ingame and need the uncheck and check the “display team name” option.

Thank you!

TL;DR

1. BUG = Cant login because screen too big, gotta go user.xml and change it, go ingame again and change it to fullscreen, go ingame again otherwise the game is 10x zoomed

2. BUG = HP/SP bars after cinematics dont come back. Even tho option is still checked

Doesn’t work for me dude, this is not drama, it’s a game breaking issue. I’ve spent 4 hours trying to teleport and talk to her and it does not work. The only workaround is with a cryomancer, and I stopped working on the quest after 4 hours of asking others to lay down ice walls.

Your attitude is not productive.