Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

IMC

:kissing_heart:

Commanderloadfail on all 4 channels.
Server: Klaipedia
Team Name: Kusanagi
Character Name: Ishutoki
Zone: Delmore Manor
Last Login time approx: 10:00PM-11:00PM (EDT)
Starting City: Klaipedia

Well, I decided to do my daily quests… Bad idea. Now I’m victim of lord commander’s failed load in the infinite loop of rapeness. In the mean time, ratings still dropping at steam, 60% atm… I bet IMC :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey: are frenetically partying with all the money they just got and forgot they have a game to run and a compromise with the ones who gave them the money for the commander’s failed load. It certainly explains the issue, the commander failed to load, so there is no commander. That explains this mess, there is no wise commander. :frog:

CommanderLoadFail

1. Server Name: Klaipeda
  2. Team Name: Flashback
  3. Character Name: Whirlpool
  4. Zone: Galeed Plateau
  5. Last Login Time: 01:30AM - 01:50AM EDT
  6. Starting City - Klaipeda

Thanks.

why are people posting their infos? do they even do anything? i been stuck for 9hours and stil nothing

2 Likes

people be posting their info like this is some memorial wall.

1 Like

666th reply niggs! still no word from IMC. how i wish NEXON hosted this game.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

funny thing that in Klaipeda city there are only 2 channels and both - fail

1 Like

LOL! I was always amazed by how fast the game closes… thank you for the comparison, hahaha

2 Likes

Make “hide other player” feature!

It should help with the lag

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

And you should really add Trade. Its annoying how i cant trade with my friends who doesnt have token…

I also get white screen a lot…

As a workaround there is a setting in one of the xml files where u can change how many players should be drawn at once

How do you do that? O.o

At work right now and can’t check. But there was a topic bout performance tips in the forums somewhere that talked bout it

Okay, when you are available plsssss do share. Ty in advance!

Though, They should just add that feature so we don’t have to tweak anything… it’s the only mmo i played without “hide other player” feature…

There you go!

Yey! Thank you! So fingers crossed I don’t mess up my game… :stuck_out_tongue:

Great idea, since with the current trade and loot systems, the game feels like an enhanced single player game anyway.

Umm, sure it’s limited but it’s far from “enhanced single player game”. Or would you call LoL one of these?

I agree some trade limitations are obsolete, but I can’t see any solution to this currently. Suggestion above won’t help to get rid of botters/gold sellers.

Oh, you took that for serious? Also, That suggestion was not supposed to help with the RMT guys, look at the context again.