Tree of Savior Forum

Release Goddess Saule Quest MAJOR BUG

Cannot complete this quest because the barrier is stopping a bunch of people from getting access to the NPC.

1 Like

Im stuck too. nothing will work and cant advance.

Yup whats worse is this quest needs to be done since its a main quest.

I sent in a ticket and they responded. Hopefully they are able to unstuck the characters. :expressionless:

Ah nice I am stuck doing side quests trying to lvl up from 80 but the other main quest line hits too hard.

huh you walked around in circles to talk to her? i dont get it

can you point to us this point? i tried to get closer but could not in any way.

These are the same quests that were bugged back in the beta. I just don’t understand how a big game like this hasn’t fixed those issues after almost year since they were caught by users. Was anything done at all to make the experience of ToS better in all these months? Seriously… Same lag, same bugs.

Exactly. Im baffled that this bug is still occuring. It happned to me on my cleric during cbt2 and was pissed cuz theres no solution but to restart your character. Thats ■■■■■■ up. There needs to be a fix NOWWWWWWW…

1 Like

All we can do is wait for this to be fixed…which sucks but it is what it is.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Try jumping over the barrier, there is a spot there you can jump around.

this bug is still there since the first day of open beta any word when its gonna get fixed?

Really even after maint this bug is STILL here and not fixed?

Very frustrating. Basically waiting for this to be fixed and working on my alts.

I walked to the right side of her and found a spot to talk to her.

wait right side of the barrier? because the problem is the barrier around her that makes it so that cant even be get next to.

Yeah, the right side of the barrier. There’s a very small space outside of the barrier that allowed me to talk to her. I had to just get as close to her from the right side.

Why is nobody posting a screenshot or making a video about D:?

1 Like

Stuck too… This really needs to be fixed asap :frowning:

1 Like