Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Is there an issue with retrieving those items that were on market after sales period? It seems I am unable to pull them back…

A calm song for calm down the rage.

1 Like

@Advatre Yeah mate, The same problem with endless random party search. All members form couple of comunities feel sad about this problem.

Yeh… it happens. At the moment you can cancel the queue and queue up again and it should work but that should totally be fixed.

Fix the dungeon, break the dungeon, fix the dungeon, break the dungeon… loop :’(

3 Likes

An even bigger problem than queue being wonky is the fact that there is no queue at all for premade parties.

@Staff_Julie this must be different from the “instance disconnect” issue listed in this post, as your current channel does not have any bearing on the problem.

Mission party searching doesnt work… omg imc…

15. BAD OPTIMIZATION

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

4 Likes

@STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie

Staff, please help me, I found half solutions for the problem…

Everytime I reboot my computer and launch the game this happens:

This is how my fullscreen mode looks like, and it does not go away… I cant login into my account with this, and Im forced to manually change it every single time I want to play…

Could you please take a look into it? It seems like its standard saved on the highes resolution possible, 1920 x 10xx something like that

your commander has failed you. ; - ;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\user.xml

Change to your resolution (ctrl f = Resolution mode ) 0=fullscreen 1=windowed fullscreen 2=window, then put your resolution to 1280 760, inside the game you change to the right one.

nVidia GeForce Experience installed and used?

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_John

IMC why missing DLC pack issue is not in the list? Or You don’t think that this is a problem and it needs to be resolved?

We are waiting for 2 weeks any news about DLC pack that we bought.
We play without token, TP etc.

3 ticket in support and nothing, only “We are working on the cause of the issue of the missing Premium Items, and will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.”

If you cannot resolve this, give us our items manually.

Shannon Reservoir.

Channel 2 and 3 are death~
If you try to login to these two. YOu get booted outside and dc~

Channel 1 only works.
Which makes people… KS alot…

@STAFF_Ethan
@Staff_Julie

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

Yea only chnl 1 is working, attempting to log into another chnl ends in you getting dc. and thats happened in every map i’ve been to so far. (klaipeda)

Having issues after using the method
GO TO YOUR TREE OF SAVIOR FOLDER > RELEASE

THERES A TXT FILE CALLED release.revision.txt

Type 11460 into that txt and update

The files got damaged and i cant even enter.
I tried reinstall and it is still the same.

WHEN WILL WE ABLE TO GET ACCESS TO GAMES? YOU CANT EXPECT PPL WHOM BOUGHT UR DLC $88.50 SGD AND CANT GET ACCESS TO GAME RIGHT?

Run the game on steam and have this no text

thats what I meant by manually fixing it…

after I reboot my computer I need to redo this step, every single time.

yes I have an nVidia

the experience seems to be running in the background too