Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

Server: Klaipedia
Class : Ranger
Team Name: Sparda
Char Name : Dante

Type of Bug :Class advancement

Date/Time and Location : 1st April 2016

(when and where the bug occurred) 02:42PM Server time.

I’m not able to adv class, the button isn’t even showing up =.=

@moderators @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @Staff_Julie

“Botters cannot do auto quest. Its far more complicated. What they can do now is just auto grind.”

You haven’t seen botting in other MMOs to think it can’t be done. It’s just a matter of time if they are pushed into doing it. Gold spammers/scammers/botters do what they can to get through the system to make money. Even paywalls don’t stop their actions in other MMOs.

Hello @Regolant,

Could you perhaps send be a PM with a screenshot of the current problem? Thanks :slight_smile:

Dear staff, it would be great if you could make patch note posts (or similar) on every change/fix/hot-fix/tweak you have made every day so we can see the progress.
I for one would love to see what you have been working on :wink:

Done, thank you in advance.

What happens to this?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it’s getting a little irritating that for the last 9 hours, I keep getting this: http://imgur.com/fgWaB4D

And whenever I verify integrity, it tells me that there’re a number of files that can’t be verified and would be reacquired… And that does nothing.

Please fix dungeons …

1. CommanderLoadFail / Instance disconnect problems / Malfunctioning elevators & cable cars
    This
    is do to connection problems with the channel. You should be able to
    connect to the channel if you choose one with less people. The dev team
    will be looking into the issue to make it more stable.

@Staff_Ethan

Doesn’t work. Tried it now for atleast 100 times.
We tried it with 5 … solo … channel switching… switching of people completly.

It’s either random luck to get in. Or it doesn’t work at all.

xD

How are mob respawns not a known issue yet? This is ridiculous.

1 Like

I legitimately cannot get into the Klaip server. I either cant connect to the server at server login or at the character select screen. At the character select screen it would just quickly flash the error and route me back to the server selection screen. This isnt a problem for the Orsha server. It has been like this for a few hours.

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie Is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

hopefully you will fix the CommanderLoadFail error when trying to join dungeons before the dailies reset (and yes me and my friends tried multiple channels and it still doesn’t work)

Hello @Yuusha,

Could you perhaps provide some more information? Are there any error messages whatsoever? Screenshots or a video could also be of help. Please send me a PM if you can provide more information.

@STAFF_Ethan
http://f3.s.qip.ru/veBVknSd.png
The spammers somehow locked their messages on the bottom of my shout chat. Their messages are displays as “pm 11:00+” while real server time is “pm 5:00”. How can i solve this problem? Right now i have to scroll up for a bit, to see what ppl written in shout and its a bit uncomfortable.

easy turn off your shout chat xD you can see it on your chat ui to the left

Its not a solution. Shout chat required for optimal play. xD

… scroll it down.

xD You scrolle dup and it doesnt auto scroll down, if your not fully down.

@STAFF_Ethan i tried to enter on a Dungeon now, on a channel with just few people (the Indicator on the top right side screen has only one ball), and it just have showed me the "CommanderFailLoad’ message, and throwed me to the team screen… what can i do ??

1 Like

Doesn’t work. Go quest or make another char to level up.
Or sleep? ^^

Wait for IMC to fix this. Probably nto today … probably monday or tuesday… if unlucky.

I smell a big compensation comming.

@STAFF_Ethan
Also friend groups looks not working properly, since you’re not able to get more then 1 man in 1 groupe. Or i misunderstand friend groups function? xD