Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

My specs :

i3 6100
8gb ram
gt 730 2gd5
win 7 64 bit

when I’m solo I get unnecessarily high fps like 100-120. on crowded places I get 30-40fps. and I’m running high settings.

if you are not from EU or really close to it you should not go on Fedimian server as they will physically move the server to EU (most likely Germany)

yeah and i cant wait for that to happen xD Well i can play the game where it is now :smiley: but the fps drop is insane at most xD really sucks then you try and fight :confused:

yes I have the same problem, yesterday I got random freezes as well and the loading screen just takes forever so fingers crossed for speedy move to germany

Yeah not sure what the hell was going on yesterday at all, i just hope that the fixes helpes today then the server opens again :smiley:

@Staff_Julie Hi, i really appreciate that hard work of you guys. But i think the respawn in general seems too slow, i mean from what it was on Icbt 2. Is this a bug or you guys really are planning to keep it that way? I mean, we have way more people than we had on icbt, and with a slower resp, grinding doesn’t seems like a good option at all ):

that’s supply and demand at work. there will be no economy if you can have what ever you want. :unamused:

They can, it’s easy, and that’s the reason which made ~some~ bot banned from fRO. The thing was working like a clock with repeatable quests.
BUT, having to program each one of the ToS quests is hardly worth it. So yeah, it will take time for them, even to reach lvl50.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J Hell are you kidding me, first I get three days without class advances, now I go in the game and can not give basic attack … q’ll have to wait until then to be able to play !!!

1 Like

I was following the main quest, and finished the crystal mine and it sent me back to Klaipedia. Then it sent me to the bokor’s house, and when I entered it kicked me out into the server list screen. Same thing happens every time I try to log in to that character.

EDIT: It actually happens when I log into any character, and any channel.

Try to log in in another channel

Sometimes when changing maps, direction controls stop working. Problem persists after teleporting to another map by using a warp scroll. Only solutions seems to be quitting and restarting the game.

Tried that, I’m getting a can’t connect to server error for half a second and kicks me to server list.

Yes, you’re right. I meant to say Klaipeda. :slight_smile:

I’m a little worried we still have not heard anything from IMC. However, from reading the posts here it seems servers were taken down at midnight and are now with a green status bar. Are they up now? It seems the status bar is meant as an indication to server capacity rather than online/offline status.

Hopefully this means they made a server upgrade and are now more robust to handle the load. I don’t think they even said servers were going down for maintenance or something (or did they?).

We just need to hear from them.

EDIT** I just read they did make the announcement in the other section (should have made it front page news). And they DID increase server capacity! That gives me a slight relief. Now if we can hear from people it is stable and playable now it would be great. :smiley:

They did

Yeah, I just read it and edited my post. lol

Hopefully it is playable now?

1 Like

An error appears everytime i want to auto match party in Dg 90.
Commander Load Fail.
I dont know if its using my DG runs or not. But I would like a fix to this. I tried re-entering, changing channels and the same happens.

Orsha / Suchi / Avalon

Cannot connect to the server"

Everytime i try to enter lvl 50 dun (cheppet) with my party, i think thats the “too much players” problem, says the same thing when i try to change to a fresh empty channel.

Dungeons are broke. When trying to load into the dungeon a message pops up ServerLoadFail. Then you get disconnected to your lodge.

I can’t enter in the DG Lvl90, when i find a party the game crash. Erro ‘’ comandload failed "