Tree of Savior Forum

Headless character

Date and Time : 05/08/2015 - 00:18

Bug Description :
In East Siauliai Woods, I was passing by and a wild headless character appears! In any direction, the character was headless.

Screenshots / Video :
http://imgur.com/qGnsjZU

System

• Graphics Card : radeon hd 6850
1 Like

Confirmed, saw the same bug after logging in earlier today. Was running ToS on Windows 7, GeForce 570 gtx graphics card.
Half of characters in the Barracks (when choosing a class during character creation) appeared headless, also some “hair” variants were missing.

Additionally, all characters lacked animations - they stood still with their arms spread and moved by sliding. I didn’t take a screenshot since I immediately restarted the game, and the problem was gone after that. Could be random, though - didn’t have time to thoroughly test it as I was almost late for work at that point, but my guess is some model/animation assets don’t always load correctly.

1 Like

i’ve noticed same problem even in character creation screen. It heppens when you just logged in and try to change haistyles very fast, so in think it’s just because some sprites are not loaded at the moment you should see them.
Maybe it’s good idea to preload all sprites before player can see them.

System:
iMac late 2012
Windows 7
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX

1 Like

Looks like a loading issue to me.

1 Like

I’ve seen this as well, but it only happened once (after changing hairstyles fast) and it only lasted for about 1 second before the game finished loading the head/hair.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me on the player creation screen. Most character classes don’t have heads.

System:

• Videocard: (built-in) Intel HD Graphics 4600
  • Processor: Intel i7-4702MQ
  • RAM: 16GB

UPDATE:
I found another one in where only the head shows! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It didnt happen in my barracks though… Just seeing them in East Siauliai Woods

1 Like

I am having the same problem In the barracks. I have a video if you need it

1 Like

I’m having this problem too.
I can’t see the character’s heads (only those with long hair, though)

1 Like

No solution yet? It is really annoying

http://steamcommunity.com/app/372000/discussions/0/385429254950076140/

1 Like

Can I have a cosmetic to make my character headless

1 Like

Someone could solve this?

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn
day 02, not even fix the problem

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn
day 03, not even fix the problem

facepalm great for you IMC

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie

buy the founder pack and not receive support, well done imc
day 04, not even fix the problem

1 Like

day 05, not even fix the problem

1 Like

day 06, not even fix the problem =D!!

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie.

let’s count!
day 07, not even fix the problem, Keep going!

1 Like

@aaron.s
DUDE you really make ppl rage with your spam. I bet the moderators have added you to the freaking block list on day two of your spam attack. I don’t swear often but your behavior is just bullcrap, bad manners and that of a 10 year old. Look at your post history, there are literally only one or two posts about another topic than omg the head of my char doesn’t show. Do you really think you’re going to get this topic to a higher place on the to-do-list of IMC? And also, why do you worry about not seeing the head of your char at all? Really?!? Don’t you think there are bigger issues at the moment? Gosh!

@Staff_Julie, @STAFF_John can you please block this guy from posting in the forums. He’s posting this crap in every popular topic and as many other users I’m sick of seeing it.

Edit: @nayra, sorry for the rant, I couldn’t stand it any longer.

1 Like

wall of text, go cry another part.

1 Like