Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - June 1st

I have this error;

Help please?

Pls put brown tini horn on brown tiniā€™s, i canā€™t craft my archmage bangle T^T

Nope Iā€™ve poled plenty of monsters of that type with no problems. It almost appears to be random which monsters you can pole or not.

Is this still an issue?

Before i leaved Orsha and transfer to Silute, it was a mess. Here in Silute this is not happeningā€¦ yet (?).

Yes, Dilgele price on Fedimian is 19k.
Thatā€™s some high quality drug.

#diththeuselessmarketalgorithm

oh known issues, as well include bots? lmao

there 's an bug that make some mobs who run away from player suddenly teleport although they donā€™t have teleport skill

Bokorā€™s hexing targets friendly targets and goes through the animation even though it doesnā€™t connect. It makes the skill really hard to aim when Clerics canā€™t change targets freely.

@STAFF_John
What about [Moving Validation Error] too Fast
There is a lot of closed threads since April talking about this and is unresolved yet. So when the staff are going to start paying attention to this issue?
thx in advance.

if I remember correctly they removed the pop up text some patches ago, sadly my internet went down last month :sob: and cant confirm if it was returned or still goneā€¦

The skill ā€œRaise Deadā€ still bugged, the skeleton still can be summon with not totally HP, and his health dont scale with the skill rank.

Here your patch notes telling us the fix, but still not function.

The skill ā€˜Raise Deadā€™ shall be changed like below.

• Fixed the problem of non-full HP Skeleton Soldiers getting summoned.

• Fixed the problem of HP for Skeleton Soldier not getting increased even after the skill level did.

yes it is. its a buff now and not a passive skill. i have a corsair and i know it works.

Necromancer
(atribute)Create a Shogoth: Enlargement just dont work, the Shogoth dont grow his size never and I cant confirm if his health increase.

Atribute description. Increase the chance of enlarging the size and maximum hp of the summoned shogoth by 1% per attribute level

Just dont work and is a very expensive atribute please fix it.

Swordsmen non-tanks are useless.

Look at your forums and fix them.