Tree of Savior Forum

Just some thoughts about updates

It’s not true because one thing is a pseudo, a nick name, an user name or a forum display name.

The other thing is an official post form an official STAFF account in an official communication media.

Please don’t mix the two and avoid logical fallacies just because you’re a cry baby that have no argument, no proof and doesn’t know how to discuss properly.

This is what you tried to pull:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Please focus on having a mature discussion, otherwise you’re just embarrassing yourself and allowing us to call you out on your troll behavior.

You did though:

-> What was added into the game? bugged quest they already fixed in KR.

Bugged quest they already fixed in KR can only mean the actual bugged quest they already fixed in KR.

And the bugged quest they already fixed in KR is Tentant’s Farm step:

Which means we didn’t get the bugged quest they already fixed in KR at all.

And I’ll repeat one of my posts:

Considering the time of your post and the context of your post you can only mean these bug reports we saw on forums.

So, please just stop embarrassing yourself and accept you’re a cry baby that was crying about bugs that didn’t exist :woman_shrugging:

How many times on ToS didn’t we actually called hidden quests and others as bugged simply because we weren’t doing it correctly?

Sure, sometimes bugs can exist.

But it’s a different case if you actually didn’t try the quest, didn’t double-check your information and just tried to cry about it.

Just means our dear @soldatazur is a big crybaby trolling around as usual:

So may you please stop trolling and stop trying to spread your misinformation bullshit from now on? Thanks.

P.S.: soldatazur in future: “Stop linking my edited posts!”

-> Sure, because the previous content that was spreading someone’s private information totally isn’t an even worse troll behavior, at least you went and removed it before you were permanently banned for breaking serious forum rules.

Yeah, only you can use fallacies because you somehow think you have moral high ground. Like you are the good guy here and every one else is a troll so you can use fallacies as much as you want.

P.S.: soldatazur in future: “Stop linking my edited posts!”

You don’t even know why he edited his post. I know though because I followed that thread. He did it because the email of that person was for some reason displayed in clear in his profile.

Anyway, LunarRabbit in the future:

“I can troll, harass other users, have personal vendettas, use fallacies because I’m the good guy! I’m a good backseat moderator so everything I do is for the greater good and so I can do whatever I want and you have no right to call me out because you are a troll and trolls deserve whatever I do to them! How do I know you are a troll? Well, because I say so! Because I’m the good guy and whatever I say is good and right!”

and please stop abusing the report function with your proxies

No. I already said it many times.

I’m asking you right now:
Call me out for my fallacies.
Show if/where my actual arguments are wrong when I post them.
Show proof for your own claims.

Let’s have a mature and proper discussion about something and come to a conclusion without being affected by ego or pride.

You’re not doing it, right? Sure, then I’m not doing as well.

I don’t care being nice to you and wasting time if all you’re doing to do is ignore my question and arguments. I’m tired of your troll behavior and I’ll use available tools to show you lack any evidence of what you’re claim and that you’re trolling if you are.

If you are not and I start acting this way towards you and we get it clear - I’ll promptly apologize and stop.

Why don’t you try showing you’re not a troll for once? Show real arguments and real explanations to what you’re claiming. Easy peasy right?

And that’s probably an error by the forum software, IMC configuration of the software or user error who could have entered his e-mail in the wrong field.

Accidentally (by yourself or by the software) putting your private data somewhere doesn’t make it legal to for someone to use that to harass you.

I’ve said it many times, I don’t care being the example person people should follow.

I just care about showing you’re posting false claims, trolling, spreading misinformation or making things up. And I’m tired of your type and I’ll use tools available.

Since some trolls like you and soldatazur simply ignore all arguments and all questions, to try to force what you’re making up, it’s clear that explaining the situation step by step will just have you dodging the topic, as shown here:

-> First claim lacking proof, as always.

-> I had posted even the specific bug report URL at the start of our discussion - showing it wasn’t bugged after their post:

-> They insist:

-> Leticia confirms the bug didn’t exist:

-> I show that the bug people where reporting never existed in ktos:

-> @soldatazur, after seeing how wrong they are on keeping insisting on insisting on that:

And this was when we afaik actually had no other KR bug related to Nak Muay quests on the Asana chain.

So yeah, like I said, the traditional method of showing you’re wrong is ignored by you - so I’ll simply stop being nice and use alternative methods and other tools.

At least these methods shows clearly that you’re lacking any valid information that confirms your claims, shows your true colors and prevents you from avoiding the questions.

And I’ll repeat the same question I asked you and soldatazur:
Should we all stop acting like jerks and have proper discussions?

You’ll most likely ignore the question again. If you ignore or say “no” we’ll just keep at it.

I almost always get examples, sources or find information when I’m using these tools and asking you to show proof.

I may use, along with the examples and proofs, fallacies or other tools to avoid your escape/troll routes and force you to focus answering about what you’re claiming.

The thing is, if you’re lying you can’t counter that.

It’s efficient against trolls and I’m not going to stop using them until you stop trolling :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

…wat? When the heck was that? If you’re looking back on the Dark Times of the ToS Beta-not-really-Beta that fondly, things must be REAL bad right now…

I’m a crybaby but you’re a true baby god damnit. Oh it’s official so they can’t say bs. Ever heard of politicians ?

Here we go, you show your true face. Saying I’m unable to discuss just after insulting someone. Yes because, crybaby was funny at the start, now you harass me with this term cuz of your inferiority complex.

Nowhere.

:tired: a mature discussion is possible if you’re mature yourself, start to work on this.

No. The time of my post have no correlation : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

Mature conversation for LunarRabbit.

Cuz you know something about it or are you talking without knowing ? I know the answer.

Now you’re just making a fool of yourself. This post was edited in order to correct an error from IMC. I linked a profile from a player on ToS forum, and it linked his email address and I had no idea it could do that kind of thing. How could I know as there is no information about email address on player profiles, IMC coded it this way. Plus I explained myself on the actual post, so you just omit evidences. But again, you talk without knowing + there is no link. Even if I trolled once, it doesnt invalidate what I say. Talking so much about fallacies when you’re the only one here to do that kind of stuff. GJ.

Soz I didn’t take a pic of the dinosaur.

Yeah. But if you’re claiming it’s false, you’re open to prove your claim.

Like I said: There was no Polsinks bug in kToS so we either got a new bug here (which wasn’t fixed in kToS) - or it was some other condition.

And: The bug was only known (reported) 23 minutes before the additional patch. Which can mean they didn’t have enough time to fix, which is a possibility compatible with the bug not existing.

Not everything politicians says are wrong and if you jump in the big crowd yelling “lies” alone you’ll probably be asked by at least someone:
“Oh, what’s their lies? Could you share your data with me so I can vote on someone else?”

I guess you’ll simple shut your mouth up, right?

Let’s continue the “show your true face” meme you started when exposing someone’s else private information :woman_shrugging:

And yeah, I said you don’t know how to discuss properly because every single time I saw you discussing game decisions/issues topics with someone you never posted any valid arguments and just forced your opinion into others - that’s not how you discuss something.

This post (yours):

Shows what I see on your posts.

Your behavior is:
“I can say a quest is bugged without even testing it.”

And that’s definitely NOT discussing properly.

Here:

A team name being false doesn’t mean everything else in the world is false.

I’m mature enough for a discussion. But since in previous threads you decied to troll. It’s just not worth the time :woman_shrugging:

Sure, the time you posted doesn’t change the context of what you said.

I’m talking after researching what bug kToS had, read the entire guide, read all bug reports and searched information in the game code and translation files.

Did you do any research before claiming about the bug? I know the answer.

Sure, just like not doing a hidden quest correctly is IMC fault :woman_shrugging:

I didn’t omit evidence. You said to the person to provoke them:

And only after you were called out you apologized for it.

That’s what an external reader sees. Especially from the tone you answered to him.

Also, bonus:

If forgot IMC coded https://github.com/discourse/discourse.

:woman_shrugging:

Read again, I’m not saying about the time.

I’m saying I said to you: Here, look, the quest isn’t bugged.
I said that in a way it’s not related to time.

You could have took a pic of the fossil but you preferred to say you saw a dinosaur walking outside your window and you were the only one to see it in the street :woman_shrugging:

Yes Asana is not bugged.

There is a certain order you had to follow so Asana would follow you in the forest.
Players get angry quickly , or rather not finishing the other parts of the pre quest before
blaming the game for their own errors.

Initially i thought it was bugged then i figured why not finish the last pre quest i had to clear ( love letters)
Bingo. Asana appeared soon after

1 Like

Ahhhh a rare post of such content from Priva
:heeey:
Things definitely improved, client stability as well.(Like VGA is so rare now) Content-wise they are really working on it, although translation patches are quite slow.

Most players are simply numb or have their patience worn thin enough that IMC efforts now are simply masked.
If only they were like this a year back…
Well, better late than never.

Yes i agree letitia cubes suck.

1 Like

guys, game is in fact free to play. no need to dramatize the money you spend on additional content doesnt work like a gate pass to enter the game or something

1 Like

How about the Matador’s stage 3 costume quest? Is it still bugged?
Last i checked, we couldn’t get more than 24 points there.

@STAFF_Letitia

1 Like

No one forces them to buy anything.
Doesn’t change the fact that IMC and TOS survive thanks to the people who spend money.
And actually, you know, even people who do not spend can voice their opinions. Because TOS is a game, a game is alive thanks to its players (whether they spend or not), and the ability to critic/argument is a freedom everybody has.
You can say whatever you want, the logic of “It’s free, so we can’t complain” makes absolutely no sense. Your boss hired you and pays you, that doesn’t change the fact you can stand up to him/her when they’re being assbutts. Same here. The fact TOS is free doesn’t mean you can’t express your opinion or desires if you want them to improve it.
People who critizise aren’t telling IMC “you owe us something, so do that”, they’re just giving their opinions and advices. IMC does whatever they want after that.

And the thing is: people have the right to bitch about anything they want. It’s their right. They don’t have the right to: harass, insult, physically/emotionally/morally attack, or things like that. But they can bitch as much as they want.
And if IMC doesn’t like bitching, it’s also their rights to delete those posts since it’s their forum.

This topic sure derailed in all kinds of ways \o/

1 Like

Lot’s of people are actually pushing the narration *I buy TP so you owe me! * while voicing their criticism. Of course everyone has a right to express their opinion, voice some suggestions and even criticize. But there is a difference between all of that and simple bitching.

yeah, as a f2p player, i complain(on really disturbing bugs) too. but i don’t raise the topic that imc owes me anything just because i occasionally spend money on gachas ‘w’;;;

it’s ok to voice out criticism. but it’s also important to be responsible for what you say. it’s ok to go a bit out of your way (we all make mistakes) as long as you’re prepared (have take into consideration) for the consequences.

it’s just that a lot of people are dramatizing how imc owes them just because they spend their money on their own will for the game that doesnt require them in order to play.

i see it as like, when someone buys a product. you pay for the product,

there is an existing aftersales service, but the service has its scope

and then there are people who would demand service that is out of scope, worse are those who would demand extra (discounts, buy1 take 1, free sample, free accessory) for no special condition (such as bulk order etc)

5 Likes

So basically everyone has a right to bitch is pretty much what you are saying. Your statement is contradicting itself.

Where I’m saying that?

Bitching is just another way to call an opinion, a suggestion or a criticism.
We use bitching when we want to discard a criticism or an opinion we don’t like.

Ok. Then let’s put it that way - all bitching/criticism that starts with I BUY TP SO… is not valid in it’s nutshell.

1 Like

Sorry but bitching isn’t an way to call that.

Bitching is intentionally nitpicking about something because you feel like it.

You have your opinion, your suggestion and criticism, sure. But don’t mix them up. If you express one opinion - that’s an opinion.

If you nitpick about something just because you feel like it - sometimes even when a person puts it right on your face: “here, you’re lying” - well, that’s what bitching is about, and what trolls are doing here on forums.

Especially when it comes to “heh, I buy TP so I’ll nitpick about this because I can, if anyone complains I’m intentionally being annoying and nitpicking about something I’ll say it’s my opinion and no one can deny it”.

But heh, we have a special case here, you try to say your opinion as truth, so it isn’t even “just an opinion anymore” - it gets on the field of being called lies.

And we’re not going to discuss about your bitching - because we don’t care at all.

So either try to be a decent person and post decent stuff or accept you’re just bitching around.

You are focusing on the wrong thing. You need to focus on the content.
If somebody says “I buy TP so I expect you to buff the class I play”, I wouldn’t take something like that seriously. I would just ignore it because it’s bullcrap in my opinion and not because of “I buy TP so…” but because of the nonsense which comes after that.
“I buy TP so…” is just another way of saying “I support your game” and there’s nothing wrong with saying “I support your game so support me back and [insert criticism such as fix bugs, add content, improve X, etc]”.

3 Likes

But that’s different than saying “I buy TP so the earth is square”. Please don’t mix bitching with proper feedback.

In a summary:
When you’re giving a good feedback, it doesn’t matter if you bought TP or not, it will be a good feedback anyway.

If you’re bitching or posting random stuff it won’t stop being bitching or random stuff just because you bought TP. < Which happens a lot.