Tree of Savior Forum

Just some thoughts about updates

But that’s different than saying “I buy TP so the earth is square”. Please don’t mix bitching with proper feedback.

In a summary:
When you’re giving a good feedback, it doesn’t matter if you bought TP or not, it will be a good feedback anyway.

If you’re bitching or posting random stuff it won’t stop being bitching or random stuff just because you bought TP. < Which happens a lot.

Bitching and complaining is the same thing at the end of the day you won’t be able to stop anyone from expressing themselves on the forums. We have people on these forums who try their hardest to do that but fail all the time.

Agreed, bitching is just complaining and no one will be ever able and shouldn’t want to stop them.

Who?

There are very few people that always answers to trolls but that’s related to only their lies, misinformation and similar posts.

me when i buy tp = because i want this item

i get my item, transaction is done, i got what i paid for, i am happy

is not tied to anything else that other people like to imply when they tp buy

if i want to express my support for the game, it’s in the form of my time. i play the game, and do my part to make it enjoyable for others too.

not by not playing and discouraging others from playing through complaints that most people make a mountain out of a molehill

4 Likes

Didn’t read, continue to fool yourself.

Edit: I red few things but it seems you understand nothing.

Because I was too tempted, just few things :

• I apology if it’s confusing, never I said I wanted to prove it was bugged, I just said it was bugged because I experienced it. End on this.

• You want people to prove everything, nice, now check what I prooved about your immature behavior, you ignored everything.

Maybe if I explain you this in another language you will understand ? My intention was to show history of posts from the guy you’re talking about. If you still don’t understand I had no clue we could show email adress by linking a simple URL, then there’s nothing I can do.

• Now we’re on the hilarous part. Fallacies, again. You take a post out of context, if you can’t see the sarcasm, again, there’s nothing I can do for you. At this point your brain is damaged (and here, that’s not a way to discuss, if you want to attack me on this point, here it is how I act when I’m exhausted to explain the same thing 20 times). The smiley, the fact that I say “You guys…” at the end, shows exactly that I think the opposite way. But in your dreamy world you think people who are joking about something are all trolls. Kek if you want.

No, and nowhere I said that.

It seems, this topic is really important for you, like you were about to prove earth is flat (the exemple is not here to say you’re wrong).

It provoked him as I didn’t know it showed the email address. Even if I reread my messages after my posts, this time I didn’t see the email address on link. The sentance itself, is not a provoke.

Indeed, if you take only my posts, it feels this way. Now if you read the whole discussion we see what you’re describing is a false way to represent reality.

Now, I didn’t apologize for what you think, I apologized to share his email address as it was not my intention. I didn’t apologize for showing a post history lel.

You clearly say it’s about the bug report time but ok.

Continue to see me as a troll, lie to yourself if you want. It seems you have a really big problem with me, ignore me if I’m really a troll, it’s better for your health. For the moment, you’re the one who created a whole extra discussion about just an exemple, true or not, which was just here to point out the fact that this game is full of bugs.

Look how this only sentance triggered you to the point you’re writting essays. Change what I said with bugs you know and everything is ok.

Yeah, but it wasn’t bugged. You didn’t experience the bug, yet tried to spread misinformation “it is/was bugged”.

We even had this confirmation:

That it wasn’t bugged at all.

And for some reason some people insist something is bugged while it isn’t ends up with the same behavior as you did.

The problem isn’t just the two of us discussing here. The real problem is the chain of “that things is bugged” that you (and other people) generates here, especially by insisting on it.

If a bug exists, yeah, spread it, it’s fine, complain, report it. It should be fixed. But if something isn’t bugged, well… the result of spreading it as a bug isn’t good.

Like I said, if you’re acting like a troll I don’t care about being nice to you. I’ll use every tool I know to make you stop trolling, even if that means provoking you in mean/jerk ways. I got tired of answering in a nice way and having trolls being mean/jerks to me.

Sure, not everyone is the same, but sorry… if you’re acting like a troll I’m not going to care about it, I’ll just use what I found to be efficient to shut up trolls since it works.

And yeah, I know that two wrong doesn’t make one right. But I prefer this over supporting or silently accepting people spreading misinformation that affects others in negative ways.

I didn’t. It wasn’t about the bug report itself, it was about how you acted about the URL, it had nothing to do with report or time or fix or whatever. The paragraph was intended to provoke you and has nothing to do with IMC.

You probably just skipped the context or didn’t read the entire thing:

Or maybe you just didn’t understand what I meant or my English wasn’t good enough.

Nope nope nope. Like I said, I’m not seeing you as a troll out of the blue.

I’m saying you’re a troll exactly because what you did is a forum troll behavior.

When confronted that “a bug doesn’t exist” while you think it exists, you just used all your might to discard it and “the bug exists!”. Adding to that you never showed a single proof of your experience about the bug. You didn’t say you double checked the quest.

What makes you a troll isn’t that I don’t agree with you or anything. Is that you were intentionally trying to force your opinion that a bug existed and effectively trying to spread that misinformation and to convince others about that.

There’s a huge difference between “I think it is bugged” and reaching a conclusion it wasn’t after trying more… and bitching about something you clearly didn’t try by yourself and just assumed it was a bug because someone said it and tried to convince others without even trying…

Actually, that didn’t trigger me. It was the opposite.

I answered you in a provocative way:

You tried to discard my post, then I gave you a full explanation of why it wasn’t bugged. Then you post this:

Where you complain about my big post (that you got triggered because you’re lazy to read big posts).

Tried to discard my argument with bug report time =/= bug implemented. Which I didn’t care to answer since the situation changed. But that’s invalid, the bug is only known when it’s found, an “implemented bug” is an accident, but you only start fixing it after you know it happened, either if it was caught in development phases or reported.

Then you tried to discard it using the bug topic with additional patch saying how is it hard to understand… but we came to the conclusion the bug didn’t exist at all…

So I can’t find any reason for you to answer like that, the only reason is that you were triggered by me saying it wasn’t bugged and wanted to show it was bugged at any cost.

Then you pull the classic meme, concluding your triggered post with a triggered phrase.

TL;DR version for you if you’re lazy:
What makes you a troll isn’t that I don’t agree with you or anything. Is that you were intentionally trying to force your opinion that a bug existed and effectively trying to spread that misinformation and to convince others about that.

There’s a huge difference between “I think it is bugged” and reaching a conclusion it wasn’t after trying more… and bitching about something you clearly didn’t try by yourself and just assumed it was a bug because someone said it and tried to convince others without even being sure about it yourself… and that in a bad/affirmative way discarding every other post that said the opposite.

Holy mother of God, guys…

Sorry guys, but this discussion has strayed from the OP.
I will now be closing this thread.

5 Likes