Tree of Savior Forum

Just some thoughts about updates

It is F2P, but there are items and a store involving real money. Which means a lot of people do spend their money in this game, making them, in fact, clients/customers. So your statement isn’t valid.
It doesn’t mean they own TOS or IMC or whatever, but it does mean they have the right to voice their opinions and critics.

@llucas_arruda
It is actually not 100% sure who has the most shares in IMC.
The “latest” numbers I could get, from 10 months ago, are that Nexon holds 20%, some “random” companies share 12ish% together, HanbitSoft has 27ish%, and Kim Hakkyu & associates (not sure who they are though) have 40%.
Apparently originally the President (Hakkyu) and Vice President had 60% together (30% each), while HanbitSoft had 40%. When the VP left, he sold most of his shares to Nexon, and some to Kim I guess, splitting them between 20% and 10%. HanbitSoft sold a little more than 12% of its shares to random companies.
Since I couldn’t find anything newer, I suppose it’s still the case, making Kim Hakkyu still the main owner of IMC and TOS. But it is also known that Nexon is closely involved in the development of TOS (Nexon and Kim Hakkyu said so when there was the whole story about the mobile game).

Please, don’t make me get lost in the net looking up this kind of information anymore ;___; I just wanted to eat my lunch.

1 Like

No one force anyone to buy anything. People spend real money to have an advantage in F2P game over people who don’t want to pay. So it’s totally their own problems. And believe me - I’ve spent a lot of real money here.

One can voice his critics if things/goods he bought with real money are not what they were promised/advertised to be. The fact that people buy stuff in TP shop don’t give them any right to bitch about the game itself.

3 Likes

Don’t call it like that. Call it “reviewing” instead.
Steam has a review system for example where people can “review” Tree of Savior and give it a score it deserves even though the game is free.

Reviews: Mixed

:ok_hand::joy::gun:

What does review means?

Now from Steam:

Now let’s check Steam reviews:

Oh. I forgot Tree of Savior is Ragnarok 3.

Oh what? Game does not run. I wonder what exactly happened. For running latest games on ultra his Steam is quite empty :thinking:

Oh wait, can’t get game to load on 19 February? Many people complaining on forums? Where?

Oh sure, nice review.

I’d definitely call it bitching.

Cherry picking

Very nice

2 Likes

Same method you used, don’t worry. c:

We can try to post here all helpful reviews: positive and negative, excluding the bitching ones. Then recalculate the percentage of helpful positive x negative reviews.

This way we’ll get a fair result that isn’t either cherrypicked by a doomposter nor by a whiteknight. :’)

Wanna do it?

I guess nope right? Then go away and stop cherry picking as well. No one wants your kind of doompost here in this thread and it’s off-topic. Please refrain from derailing useful threads.

What? No. Are you completely crazy?
I’m just saying that Steam has a review system and currently it shows, right on ToS’s store page, that reviews are Mixed.

I’m just saying you shouldn’t cherry pick information nor words in someone’s post to change their context.

Nor take a review system that was abused because the immaturity of some users, like this for example:

To mix it with players legitly complaining about others spreading misinformation on forums.

You’re deliberately cherry picking information to favor your doomposts, derailing this thread, doom posting and distorting meaning of people’s posts and excluding facts, all to support your little need of making fun of something.

Now please just stop because you’re embarrassing yourself.

You completely missed the point of my initial post.

And you intentionally “missed” the point of who you were answering to, to favor your doompost.
Now please just stop trying, no one wants you here nor your distortions.

Stop derailing this thread, thanks.

Not going to take your baits any more, I’ll just flag and leave it be now.

You need to learn to behave. Look at the amount of noise you deposited in the thread because you just can’t control yourself.

The person I was replying to initially definitely won’t agree with my post but at least I’m pretty sure he’ll understand the point it makes, and unlike you he’d be able to formulate a sensible reply if he wanted to.

This game is dead already !
1/3 of players will leave because the new balance thing brought nothing (linker, falcon etc).

Until the real wiz rework, players will come back but if a new game comes out before that, TOS will be dead

And more players will come back because the new PvP/TBL is better than before.

Some players did like the Falconer changes and liked the better gameplay.

Some people like you have been saying the same bullshit over and over and we still have the same range of stable population numbers. Source? Check steamspy.

You’re like those people saying the “world will end this year”:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

“Doom posters” exists since more than 2000 years ago, yet we’re still here, alive, the world still exists as well.

So, please stop your doom posting and refrain from derailing the thread, thanks.

1 Like

So a whole post to try to explain me something you don’t understand yourself ? Interesting. Bug report time =/= time the bug were implemented.

And the additional patch shows it was bugged before… They added the prequest with the bug while it was already fixed in KR, how is it hard to understand ?

Really, stop embarrassing yourself LunarRabbit.

1 Like

Linker / Falconer update gave me class reset vouchers for them, so I’m a happy guy. Sad, that swords got only skill reset potions tho. Discrimination!

Did you fail to read Letitia’s post?

It actually wasn’t bugged at all.

Since we got confirmation from Letitia, the additional patch was only for patching Client_tos.exe and the AMD HG issue.

You should stop embarrassing yourself and learn to read, since you failed to read two times already in this thread, crybaby.

They applied an additional patch because people complained the quest was bugged and it fixed the quest and then actually the quest wasn’t bugged to begin with apparently but they still applied a patch.

Yeah okay cool.

The patch was for the AMD/HG issue like we can see here:

Some players in some posts believed this fixed the quest.

But we got confirmation from Letitia that there wasn’t any problem at all with the quest. So it’s probably another condition that the players didn’t notice before.

If you need more information about the patch, it’s the patch with 191615 that only edits Client_tos.exe file to fix the HG issue on AMD processors.

So may you and @soldatazur stop crying like crybabies and stop embarrassing yourselves please?

By the way, the “bug” you both have been insisting too much:

Is in Tenant’s Farm step, not Poslinkis Forest step, which, if translated correctly, shows further that we actually didn’t have the bug at all. If I’m wrong here please correct me but that’s what I understand from this piece of text.

1-2 months? We’ve always been 3-4 months apart from them.

I think we got the huge combat update about 2 weeks after them. We got the rank 9 update one month after them. We just got the update from the first week of January.

1-2 months.

3 Likes