Tree of Savior Forum

Its time for a RANK reset option

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

their isnā€™t really anything to argue about

this game is a cash cow

once it runs out of milk they will cater to this crowd and cash shop resets will come whether anyone here likes it or not

as the population continues to die the possibility of this becomes stronger and stronger

its like mabinogi

mabinogi used to take 3 weeks before you can purchase a rebirth
and during those 3 weeks you would barely be able to get to level 50

10+ years later and now its you can rebirth in 1 week for free , and you can get to level 100+ in about an hour without killing a single monster

i am sure they had a crowd that didnā€™t want the game to become stupid easy either but the cash cow kings donā€™t care about your feelings

its a contest whether the game dies first or resets are released first

2 Likes

-30% to -50% which is 1/3 and 1/2 your gameā€™s player population every month not playing any more is dying. When you start going sub 1000 players into like the 100ā€™s then youā€™re on par with private game servers. This is not even factoring the outrageous bot population this game has too.

No excuse from either players or the company can refute cold hard facts and logic here. The population is dwindling at an extremely dangerous rate to the point of it being dead with only bots or the most avid people left. Advertising is not going to do anything when the developers of this game donā€™t produce good content.

Itā€™s just that simple. The game is pretty much near dead.

That number is a total concurrent player base of all servers combined. Thereā€™s no skewing going on here giving a good idea of how things could be split between 500-1500 on a server at any point. This again doesnā€™t take into consideration bots or people with multiple Steam accounts playing multiple characters or just idling.

2 Likes

Minutes agoā€¦ isnā€™t that prior to maintenance???

I donā€™t play this game any more and havenā€™t in months so you tell me.

Here is the link to the graph:
http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

Yes 1hr ago is like 10-15mins before the server closes down for maintenance.

Makes sense then thanks for clarification. Iā€™ll edit that out since I honestly had no idea sorry.

canā€™t blame him when itā€™s more fun arguing with white knights than playing the game.

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™m getting tired of fapping. prolly getting old.

1 Like

We need more FREE SLOTS for personage, we donā€™t need reset!

If IMC do it class revolition give me one slot for new person

i actually find this a more urgent problem. do they expect everybody to spend money on this game just to make another character? good thing theyā€™re giving out a few tp but still not enough tho.

1 Like

Let me just bottle up some of my salt for you to preserve here. I heard it serves well to clean up those wounds.

1 Like

1 Like

Read the multiple reset threads that got necroā€™d mysteriously for my posts before your accounts were even made.

Anyways! It was fun I might check back in a couple weeks or months and see all the people still in denial. Toodles~

1 Like

1 Like

still better than the statistics in orsha :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking the time of my queue in Siauliai Mission: at any lv I have to wait 30 mins (less or more)ā€¦
Dungeon 130 and 145 are impossible to do.
I have to wait and do nothing. I donā€™t want quest quest quest quest all the time, is boring.
The game is boring if you have to do always the same things.
I want to do dungeon to enjoy my class and see if it is good the path what Iā€™ve choosen, I canā€™t discover if it is good at rank7/8.
For an hardcore player is ā€œfineā€. But there arenā€™t only hardcore player in gamesā€¦

The game can have new content, but if there isnā€™t a population, the game is dead.
Iā€™m still playing ToS, but when Iā€™m in queue I end 2 games in Overwatchā€¦ and Iā€™m still in queueā€¦